Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I was hoping to finally see Momose get groped by Chiaki and they both like it (and then Harumi and Momose have a boob competition), but I’ll just keep waiting.

Yeah... I have the feeling that's not gonna happen.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I was hoping to finally see Momose get groped by Chiaki and they both like it (and then Harumi and Momose have a boob competition), but I’ll just keep waiting.

How the heck are you just under me in your number of posts...? Like how often do you comment? Sheesh.

last edited at Aug 9, 2019 4:25PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

How the heck are you just under me in your number of posts...? Like how often do you comment? Sheesh.

How often do I comment? Too often at some times, not at all at others, never anything in between.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think Momose only want to get grope by Kana.

How often do I comment? Too often at some times, not at all at others, never anything in between.

At least not as often as BugDevil. Fucking over 3000 comments in less than a year man...I have no idea how that's even possible.

joined Oct 22, 2018

At least not as often as BugDevil. Fucking over 3000 comments in less than a year man...I have no idea how that's even possible.

Due to the lack of BugDevil comments (due to the one-month ban they've got), this is gonna be the month that I'd feel like it's past the slowest.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

yeah no this aint it chief

last edited at Aug 12, 2019 8:23PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I miss when this manga had nipples :(

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Yey

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Momose was right: Harumi's brain has completely turned into boobs.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SpencerSDH posted:

I miss when this manga had nipples :(

Is weird for me, sometimes they show it clearly and then others they try really hard to hide it...

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

More lesbian uselessness.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

So, going back to reading this recently. I apologize if this has been brought up already, but didn't this manga have nipples in it?

Did the creator remove them?

It's fine if they did, but I just find it weird that they would have them and then remove them.

joined May 24, 2014

Well that was some philosophical boob groping

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

After that comment about What's inside her boobs, I was wondering if I missed a Lactation tag somewhere

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

this chapter made laugh like crazy, not for the chapter itself but because it made me remember a post i read a while ago saying that this manga is not just a boob groping fan service manga like homura subaru s works

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What this manga needs now is some old fashioned nipple drilling

joined Oct 22, 2018

The meating of both the MC's respective new versions of stupidity and blockheadedness may be the answer to the question "What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?".

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Every single chapter this manga gets a giggle, a snort and a hearty laugh out of me. I love it.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Usless lesbian meets useless lesbian.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I accept sounding like a pervert, I envy Chiaki.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

It's a vicious cycle.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

It's a vicious cycle.

There is no end... there is?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Risamari posted:

It's a vicious cycle.

There is no end... there is?

There's the AXE in these cases, the only manga I can remember with 2 useless lesbian that didn't get an axe was Sakura Trick and only because Yuu stopped being useless by the end

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

big perverts

To reply you must either login or sign up.