Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

And so, Kasumom's random comment made her daughter look from seemingly indiferent, to just bashful... at least up until Sakurako is unable to keep her kinks under control, in which case she's rightfully annoyed.

PS: I originally wanted to comment on the kimonos, but that sutff blew me away. Kasumi is wearing cherryblossom and pink (Sakurako) and Sakurako is wearing light blue (mist/Kasumi). To put it like a terrible fanfiction author: "They were stained in each other's colors."

Terrible fanfiction writers might also want to mention how Kasumi seems to love anything sakura-flavored. Her brain, her heart, and her stomach must be overlapping.

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 8:22AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Just casually wanting your friend to sit on your face.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Why is the author in such a rush to move time along in the story and why is Sakurako being turned into such a fetish girl? Otherwise nice chapters. It b nice to see them just openly state they are a official couple instead of this limbo of acting like they are in many ways but same time not.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Casual references to daughterhood-in-law and oral sex. Promising.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

People: Make comments for new chapter.
Me (reading comments before actually reading the chapter): "Big Mcthankies from McSpankies.".

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 8:44AM

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Oh my god... I just realised, is Seri their daughter? Like did they unofficially adopt her? Cause that's some worried/proud parents vibe they gave me this chapter.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well couldn’t be anymore offcial guys~ that kiss couldn’t be more natural...

joined Oct 22, 2018

Ohh... These two chapters felt great. To anyone saying that Sakurako and Kasumi aren't a couple after reading these... you're even more of a disappointment than my classmate Vladan.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Surprise kiss..when's a surprise sex? Jk haha

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 9:31AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

These chapters were perfect. Sakurako wanting to eat Kasumi out, more parental approval for their marriage, Kasumi confessing her true feelings and stating outright that the only reason she doesn't say it more often is because she feels it doesn't need saying, and that kiss at the end!

Although it does kind of feel like their college time is rushing by super fast compared to their highschool time.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I really like this manga,I love the yuri side pairings, Saku clearly loves Kasumi..I still dont think it's mutual though...she just saying I love you cos she's asked to,but she's so lazy she just goes with it, that's what I think, she found someone that's comfortable to live with and appreciates her and that's it, which is also fine, but that's just my opinion of course.

joined Dec 7, 2013

take all of my uwu's

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, this just came and destroyed any doubt in their relationship. It's so great to see them accept that it isn't really that necessary to put it into words, telling everyone who doubted their relationship that they both have been aware of each other's feelings and accepted them for a long, long time.

That kiss looked very much like a more or less normal thing for them by now as well.

joined Oct 22, 2018

BTW, I'm curious:
How many chapters are there in Japanese?
Or, put another way:
How many chapters until we who don't speak Japanese get to catch up?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wait a minute, they actually just...

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Casual kisses are best kisses.

[misha%20(hoongju)]%2001
joined Jul 19, 2015

When did sakurako get so kinky? I love it

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Are they a couple or not!?
Whats next? Casual hand holding?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Reading it again, yeah, Sakurako really does get more and more masochist tendency jokes recently. As we know every joke contains a grain of truth. I don't think the face sitting thing was about eating Kasumi out, but just another M joke too.

I really like this manga,I love the yuri side pairings, Saku clearly loves Kasumi..I still dont think it's mutual though...she just saying I love you cos she's asked to,but she's so lazy she just goes with it, that's what I think, she found someone that's comfortable to live with and appreciates her and that's it, which is also fine, but that's just my opinion of course.

I think that's a really unflattering opinion you have of Kasumi there. It's pretty easy to tell when she just humors or ignores Sakurako and when she actually means something. The constant verbal reminders are just lip service of course, but when she said that she didn't need to put it into words... why would she even say that? Do you really think she is manipulating Sakurako like that? That's too low. Their actions are far too honest anyway. We have seen when Kasumi rejects something and she is always direct about it.

Are they a couple or not!?
Whats next? Casual hand holding?

Ya know, they've been hand-holding far more than they kissed. They really got the order mixed up, huh?

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 12:53PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nope- I dont see it at ALL - Kasumi even says she loves her right there- and I dont mean the 'i love you I love you' bit- she said, and I quote, 'Is there any need to put it into words?' Or put another way- 'you know I love you, why do I have to say it?' - she just isnt the type to come out and say it without some prompting.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Mhm. Good chapters. I'm surprised it's rushing ahead this much now; that year passed pretty quickly ^^;

Me too- but maybe the college years were always gonna be short? Or it could be there are plans to cover into their life after college too- (doesnt seem too likely). Or maybe the magazine /publisher has given them a deadline to wrap it up by?

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

A Room For Two day one: So subtle it was tagged as Subtext
A Room For Two chapter 50:

joined Mar 8, 2019

Sakurako is clearly more demonstrative of the two and there are times when I feel like Kasumi just goes along with it because it’s easier, but then I remember this

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_a_room_for_two#13

Also the fact that Kasumi objects to stuff that she doesn’t like: Sakurako’s screen name, hugging when it’s too hot, her saying she only wants Sakurako to take care of her, etc. and then I realize these two have been married since they met.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I swear, the day they'll announce their wedding, people will be like "wait, what ? Weren't you already married ?!" starting with their parents XD

joined Oct 22, 2018

"They've been married since the day they first met."
I'm sorry for quoting something that was used quite a few times in Famana (the English there has some mistakes, especially early on), but I gotta say this about the sentence I put inside quotation marks:
It fated.

To reply you must either login or sign up.