Forum › Skeeter Rabbit discussion

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Miki gotta chill a bit with those fantasies.

joined May 1, 2015

"Dance me harder" when I read that I couldn't contain my laughter.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I lost it at the "Dance me harder"

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This was pretty gay. Not Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru gay, but pretty gay nonetheless

xDDDDD well, that manga get licensed by VIZ today (in english).
Sorry not pun here, even if I found that joke funny, I just wanted to remind it for if people missed it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Be fair to the girl - she's like 13, hard gay for her BFF and has no idea whatsoever how to deal with any of it. Beautiful illustration of how worrying in ignorance is wont to supply far worse scenarios than drab old reality, tho. :P

Also Chika awkwardly asking for Ayano's assistance is dawwwwww - though also rather pitiable given how visibly something so pedestrian is outside her comfort zone. Poor girl needs a reassuring hug and a pat on the head.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Wow, this girl is the gayest.

They got over the current issue, but let's solve the long term issues with a threesome anyway.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

I loled at those mental gymnastics

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... Threesome incoming?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I can't wait until all of Miki's imagination come into fruition, it will happen eventually we all know :)

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Be fair to the girl - she's like 13, hard gay for her BFF and has no idea whatsoever how to deal with any of it. Beautiful illustration of how worrying in ignorance is wont to supply far worse scenarios than drab old reality, tho. :P

Also Chika awkwardly asking for Ayano's assistance is dawwwwww - though also rather pitiable given how visibly something so pedestrian is outside her comfort zone. Poor girl needs a reassuring hug and a pat on the head.

Or a few pats on some other places ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Or a few pats on some other places ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thonk.jpg
...sure why not, that ought to work too. Relieve some tension ya know? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

"Dance me harder." I couldn't stop laughing after I read that. Amazing chapter. I loved it.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

"Dance me harder"

Nana8
joined Jul 27, 2018

DANCE ME HARDER

joined Oct 27, 2018

Well if this author draws hentai then why not go full hentai? This story is without rhyme or reason anyway

This story wouldn't be improved by having a sex scene every chapter, nor would it be improved if the sexual elements were completely removed. It's fine the way it is.

I disagree, there are a few random sexual panels of the girls that are clearly just for the reader and not the girls themselves. The sexual stuff is much better when the girls are directly engaging with it, checking eachother out, or having fantasies. Rather than randomly fanservicy panels that add nothing to the story. It takes away from the pubescent kids dealing with their sexuality part of the story.

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

Will "dance me harder" become the new "in tents"?

joined Jul 22, 2014

Poor Miki, I have far more sympathy for her, don't like the misunderstanding since it piles on the pressure.
Sure it may be sexy and funny on the outside but she's facing a lot of pressure even in the end its just dancing considering Chika's presence...I don't like her, felt like she's holding what she found out over Miki.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

I don't like her, felt like she's holding what she found out over Miki.

I think this chapter cemented the opposite, actually; her reassurance at the end shows she is doing the mature thing and respecting Miki's privacy.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I don't like her, felt like she's holding what she found out over Miki.

I think this chapter cemented the opposite, actually; her reassurance at the end shows she is doing the mature thing and respecting Miki's privacy.

Well it may be what is happening but much like your dad wrestling with your mom screaming not everything is as it may seem when you don't have the inner thoughts and true sight of the situation.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Ok, them making the best friend thinking way too hard about screwing the main character instantly jumped up my opinion on this manga. Also, the bottom left of the final page: "Nobody should take that from a showerbater". One quick google search made that even funnier.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

indeed the lolicon makes no sense since they're all teenagers (yeah MIki has the perverted oldman's mindset, but that's a different story)

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This manga needs to go the Is My Hobby Weird? way.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This manga needs to go the Is My Hobby Weird? way.

Lots of mangas need to

Rinavi1dkzdw6
joined Sep 15, 2014

indeed the lolicon makes no sense since they're all teenagers (yeah MIki has the perverted oldman's mindset, but that's a different story)

Remember, both MCs are technically underaged, and the manga sexualized Ayano's prebubescent sister in Chapter 4.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I, for one, advocate the three-way dancing route.

To reply you must either login or sign up.