Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Preview time!

Only one left after this one… I can't believe I followed and translated this series from beginning to end for 5 years. I'm gonna miss it. ;___;

Thank you for all your head work. As someone else said it took a bit of warming up to get into, with all the weaving together of various character relationships, but it all connected together nicely and it's been an enjoyable ride.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

And...this finally is ending...well, not bad but it really took that long for just discover a feeling? Well, it was good...bye And ko ni Kiss...you was a very good manga... unfortunately, you didn't get an anime adaptation

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Interesting to compare this chapter's kiss with the one in chapter 44. The latter was impulsive, passionate and almost out-of-control. This one is soft, subdued and mutual.

Now we still don't know what Yurine has been plotting with Amane for the last few chapters.

Now they are best friends

I swear I was afraid Ayaka would say that for a moment. XD

Wait, is this series almost over?! Because it said "final chapter!" Damn, why is it that every good yuri series I read spends very little time on the relationships they're building up to.

A pity indeed. =[ I wouldn't mind a sequel about their adult life, but I'm not sure of what direction it could take.

That would be awesome but that usually doesn't happen

last edited at Feb 14, 2019 8:49PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

This series has a special place in my heart. It's strange, but I feel really happy that it's coming to an end. Thanks to everybody who worked on this series over the years and I look forward to seeing that final chapter.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Happy Valentines!

joined Apr 12, 2015

No one can change my mind about that being a friggin' marriage proposal.

IM SCREAMIIING

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I felt so happy seeing that moment, even though I only came to know the series about a couple years ago.

Great manga, definitely one of my favorites. One more to go!

Hqdefault%20(2)
joined Apr 5, 2018

I cant believe its ending :,((

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

Four freaking years and finally, though I kinda hope there’ll be more

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

A pity indeed. =[ I wouldn't mind a sequel about their adult life, but I'm not sure of what direction it could take.

That would be awesome but that usually doesn't happen

hey citrus got a sequel ? prequel? don´t really know or care, but that means everything is posible

last edited at Feb 15, 2019 12:13AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

Preview time!

Only one left after this one… I can't believe I followed and translated this series from beginning to end for 5 years. I'm gonna miss it. ;___;

So am I. Thank you for all those years of patience and hard work.

This series has a special place in my heart. It's strange, but I feel really happy that it's coming to an end.

Seconded.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

These are the kinds of chapters I live for.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

wow I can't believe five years had passed. Man... I getting old. Still I don't want this series to end T___T

Previewfile_1606197467
joined Jan 21, 2016

Ahhh I finally caught up on this manga, and it feels so good. I can't wait for my heart to be empty when this ends :')

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

So... is this the end, or is there a chapter 50 we can expect? All previous volumes had 5 chapters each, so I presume the same would hold for the last volume, as well...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So... is this the end, or is there a chapter 50 we can expect? All previous volumes had 5 chapters each, so I presume the same would hold for the last volume, as well...

I think I’ve found a clue about that—on the last page it says, “Final chapter on February 27th!”

Since it’s [checks calendar] . . . not then, I think there’s one more chapter.

I’m guessing around February 27th.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Hell yeah! finally together for real! only one more chapter left it seems! man this was an amazing ride!

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

So happy it's ending when I decided to pick it up again and re-read the whooooole thing cos I had forgotten! I absolutely love this, it'd be a cool anime <3 the side couples are hilarious

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

And the handkerchief of fate guides Eiko into the World of Yuri

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

And the handkerchief of fate guides Eiko into the World of Yuri

Y'know how people suggested a spin-off be made, but couldn't quite get which character(s) should it be on? I see a lot of potential in Eiko's story... further increasing the list of candidates.

Lol
joined Jan 2, 2018

I'm so happy that the two finally got together but now I'm about to cry because it's ending ;-;

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

When I saw that there would be 5 double pages in a row I sure wondered what could possibly be delivered.
Every single one was worth it. Worth who knows how many volumes of waiting. Worth struggling alongside our overly strong-headed tsundere.

I don't feel crazy excited or had my heart racing with each page flip. This happiness is more gentle and relaxing. A foregone conclusion to be sure, but fulfilling nontheless. I suppose I am just glad for them. ^^

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Finally!! I've been over this manga for so long, but I'm annoyed when things aren't wrapped. The main-ish pairing finally with some closure. Glad I didn't close it out after the first two token interruptions.

To reply you must either login or sign up.