Forum › Accept My Fist of Love! discussion

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

don't you folks mean a-social? anti-social is a personality disorder isn't it?
Anyway. Great short chapter. That was updated "3 weeks" late. There for it was delinquent! to answer that other persons comment.

joined Apr 23, 2015

This story is actually... really fucking boring. The MC's are so bland and the conflict is non-existent.

There is lots of conflict actually. One is trying to become an adult and shed her previous ways. Her nature has caused her friends to move away from her. The other girl has been in love with someone she use to punch out on the regular and is trying to begin a relationship with that person. Finally.

I actually like conflict free stories as much as ones with it. It can be refreshing and enjoyable if the author can keep it interesting.

It's fine if you don't like it or find them boring though. I find lots of lead characters boring. I just don't agree with your second statement.

last edited at Nov 11, 2018 8:18AM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

You're correct, but your average normie understands (or at least has heard of) the term "anti-social" better than the terms "asocial" or "unsocial."
You're a social, what, butterfly?

Granted I would consider myself asocial, because there's no malice behind my actions, it's way easier to say anti-social in most situations, without having to explain more in depth. Not saying it's always the right thing to do, but I'm lazy.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Anti-social is also a common colloquial term that simply means "unfriendly". The term was only applied to the disorder in 1980, but colloquially it goes back far beyond that.

So there's a clinical version and a non-clinical version.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Late to this chapter, but I never get tired of Takebe's cute delinquent expression. I agree that she shouldn't change a thing. I think this is just the right fluffy:dramatic ratio for me right now~

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

anyone know the girl at the end of chapter 4.1 page 11? its looks really familiar but i cant rememberrrrr

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Managing an instagram account is super tiring

I´m usually not that much into delinquent stuff, but these two are adorable.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Isn't pages 13 14 and 15 just a repeat of 10 11 and 12?

%e3%80%8c%e3%81%ad%e3%81%93%e3%81%bf%e3%81%bf%e3%81%ae%e6%9c%ac%e3%80%8d37610658_p0%20x237
joined Sep 5, 2018

Isn't pages 13 14 and 15 just a repeat of 10 11 and 12?

It is. Noted. Will fix. Not sure what, or who, happened.

EDIT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sl8yubznLJdNYk01QWAfpDQKzbPmhl3N/view?usp=sharing

last edited at Feb 8, 2019 9:33PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Good story, I like it, chapter 3.2 a little toxic but by the way that was developed, it was good, expecting more, this has a good potential

last edited at Feb 8, 2019 9:37PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is finally back
What the hell are these credit pages though

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Gotta be honest, I'm not feeling this one anymore, I try to like the MC but instead of a delinquent she reminds me an old grumpy person ... Soooooo I guess I'll leave it here or come back later idk

last edited at Feb 8, 2019 10:01PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Eh, I really only use instagram for dming my friends

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Ah yes. This is what I was waiting for.

Questionable credit page statement.

Where is that loli police...

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

This is painfully close to home.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Their faces are melting together in my mind. The clothes are the only differentiation!

That credits page is disturbing. Though not unexpected.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

-Hello sr. ¿can I get a onestagram.?

• Onestagram machine broke

-Understandable, have a good day

joined Apr 23, 2015

Anti-social is also a common colloquial term that simply means "unfriendly". The term was only applied to the disorder in 1980, but colloquially it goes back far beyond that.

So there's a clinical version and a non-clinical version.

Neat.

About new chapter. Very nicely done. Such a fun pair.

last edited at Feb 9, 2019 8:24PM

joined Apr 23, 2015

You're correct, but your average normie understands (or at least has heard of) the term "anti-social" better than the terms "asocial" or "unsocial."
You're a social, what, butterfly?

Granted I would consider myself asocial, because there's no malice behind my actions, it's way easier to say anti-social in most situations, without having to explain more in depth. Not saying it's always the right thing to do, but I'm lazy.

I see.

I, for one, absolutely love reading this floofy story featuring two girls being silly together and nothing more. I'll take cozy adult life over melodrama any day.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Kiss already you two lesbian idiots

Saho1b
joined Oct 9, 2017

Chapter 4.2:

Nice grass uncle~

Watching these two trying to puzzle out social media is fun, although I'm suffering from a bit of second-hand embarrassment here...

I'm reminded of this Touhou fanfic where Renko and Merry become YouTubers to try and make money but their videos are just of them standing in a field talking for three hours.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm reminded of this Touhou fanfic where Renko and Merry become YouTubers to try and make money but their videos are just of them standing in a field talking for three hours.

I'm sure there's an audience for that. Maybe the ASMR crowd?

GendoIkari Uploader

To reply you must either login or sign up.