Forum › Accept My Fist of Love! discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man oh man do I love this especially since I identify with Takabe damn much (so many of my friends are getting married and shit and I'm just staring at them in confusion.)
How old is she supposed to be anyway?

joined May 7, 2017

"Accept My Fist of Love! by Murata, chapter number concept by Tetsuya Nomura"

joined Jul 12, 2018

sériously? all her friends just became breeding cows and now even the mc is thinking about becoming one herself?! what a decline for all of them!

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

She looks like Maki.

And has a serious case of resting bitch face.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

chibi nico makes an appearance lmao

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

In other words you'll give up on going straight

I see what you did there!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is fun. Totally gonna follow it. xD

That kid is so small though. lol

last edited at Sep 17, 2018 11:15PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

In chapter 3.1: Changing the outfits reminds me of the movie “Throw Mama From the Train”—the facial expression of a clock stopper or mirror breaker never changes... pretty funny.

Chapter 3.2: Kinda depressing seeing life passing by delinquent like a train whizzing by... oh, wait, that’s like the literary mechanic used in Bloom into You... huh...

last edited at Sep 17, 2018 11:37PM

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I hope Onee-chan gets the imouto.

Don't we All.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

This is pure Cocaine cant get enough

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I absolutely hate when anime and manga makes, like becoming a wife and mother are the only goals a woman should have in life.

joined Jul 12, 2018

I absolutely hate when anime and manga makes, like becoming a wife and mother are the only goals a woman should have in life.

i completly agree with you!! this making me rage!! the fact that the two delinquent had piglet really disgust me plus it ruins all their characters! not telling about the fact they completly leave the mc out of they life! a girl who were fighting for those b*tches and the blondie one didn't even want to invite her to her wedding?! a girl you're still call "big sis"? how hypocrite!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

i completly agree with you!! this making me rage!! the fact that the two delinquent had piglet really disgust me plus it ruins all their characters! not telling about the fact they completly leave the mc out of they life! a girl who were fighting for those b*tches and the blondie one didn't even want to invite her to her wedding?! a girl you're still call "big sis"? how hypocrite!

I don't think that's what this manga is doing at all, it's just what the MC wants, her old rival doesn't seem that fussed and even MCs own friends probably didn't plan to have their kids haha. Though I would argue that it's not even the kids or marriage that MC wants, she just wants to change her current way of life because she's done with being a delinquent and wants to become an adult (job, relationship, etc) like how she sees her friends

Its literally stated in chapter that the only reason they haven't met up was that she wanted to ask about baby stuff with someone who's had a baby. People get busy when they're older especially if they have kids. I haven't seen some of my friends in a while for that reason

Also piglets wtf

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

OK, all you do is rage at everything you read, could you calm down and give it a rest? That post was just insanity, tone it down a million notches.

%e3%80%8c%e3%81%ad%e3%81%93%e3%81%bf%e3%81%bf%e3%81%ae%e6%9c%ac%e3%80%8d37610658_p0%20x237
joined Sep 5, 2018

Also piglets wtf

I sense some deep hatred of children from them.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I agree that the MC wants to grow up, but the focus, of chapters 3.1 and 3.2 was definitely on becoming a wife and mother as being a necessary step on that path.
I have nothing against marriage and family. I get the need to find someone to love, and start a family with. (I wish Japan would step into the 21st centry, and let our gay and bi friends start families with who they chose, though.) What gets me angry is the message that a woman needs to be a mother to be a successful adult.
The fact that one of the MC's friends got pregnant, by accident actually proves my point. The story is implying that, the woman, who has made such a reckless mistake, was more of an adult than the mc, simply because she was going to be a mother. If anything those girls were even more childish for cutting ties, to one of their friends, just because she hasn't joined the married with children club yet.

On an unrelated note. I don't like how the mc hasn't thawed at all, towards her "love interest" yet. The girl has had some touching moments, and the mc is still at the "she is annoying, but I can't ditch her, because of reason", stage.
I'm not saying the mc should be ready to jump into the girl's arms already, but she could have at least been a little moved when the girl, told the mc, why she was crushing on her.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 6:26AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

Its literally stated in chapter that the only reason they haven't met up was that she wanted to ask about baby stuff with someone who's had a baby. People get busy when they're older especially if they have kids. I haven't seen some of my friends in a while for that reason

okay. but taht don't explain WHY the idiot blondie never invited her to her wedding. plus don't tell me they don't have time the two old friends delinquent where hanging around together when they met the mc by accident meaning they kept meeting each other during all that time... but left mc out of it? why? isn't it a bit unfair toward her?

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 6:36AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I think it's obvious why they keep a little distance to Takebe. She seems like the fussy type who lectures them a lot.
As for not getting invited, she called it a "shotgun wedding" for a reason. It was sudden and not planned out. They aren't thinking ahead at all, just like she is, so of course they aren't more mature.

But they feel bad about worrying her or getting chewed out, so they focus more on themselves and family and don't report everything to her like they did as students.

joined Jul 12, 2018

well they seemed to be two idiots no wonder why takebe was fussy. because as soon as she isn't there one idiot ending up pregnant by accident (maybe her "lecture" could have avoid that) and for the shotgun wedding, at least send a message explaining quickly what happened if you don't want to worry her that much. true friends are alway happy knowing you're doing fine. plus i'm pretty sure takebe would have been more exciting by the brat arrival than the mother herself.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 8:46AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

well they seemed to be two idiots no wonder why takebe was fussy. because as soon as she isn't there one idiot ending up pregnant by accident (maybe her "lecture" could have avoid that) and for the shotgun wedding, at least send a message explaining quickly what happened if you don't want to worry her that much. true friends are alway happy knowing you're doing fine. plus i'm pretty sure takebe would have been more exciting by the brat arrival than the mother herself.

You clearly saw that she disapproved. So of course they don't want to tell her.
Takebe isn't a paragon of good choices either, so let's not put her on a pedestal. Soramori is the only one here with a fairly stable lifestyle, which is probably why she likes the rebellious and free spirited Takebe.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 8:51AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

of course she disapproved. the girl got pregnant by accident because this idiot wasn't carefull enough. but we can see she feel rejected too. of course she isn't a model to follow (she's a délinquent) but as she said she told her to "value herself more" meaning when they were together she already knew they where stupid enough to get tricked by men this way. plus she said she want to get married too meaning she clearly whould have come to the wedding and behave herself and maybe be happy for her friend (in her own grumpy way). but well i shoudn't expect more from those characters they where her brainless minions after all. for me those two ruined their delinquent image and weak takebe is trying to do the same it seems.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 9:08AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

of course she disapproved. the girl got pregnant by accident because this idiot wasn't carefull enough. but we can see she feel rejected too. of course she isn't a model to follow (she's a délinquent) but as she said she told her to "value herself more" meaning when they were together she already knew they where stupid enough to get tricked by men this way. plus she said she want to get married too meaning she clearly whould have come to the wedding and behave herself and maybe be happy for her friend (in her own grumpy way). but well i shoudn't expect more from those characters they where her brainless minions after all. for me those two ruined their delinquent image and weak takebe is trying to do the same it seems.

Well far be it from me to point out your contradictions here, but let's just say that not everyone has the same values.
They definitely didn't try to uphold any delinquent image in the first place. And there is no reason to assume they were tricked.

joined Apr 29, 2018

And there is no reason to assume they were tricked.

for the first one she did it on her own indeed. but for idiot blondie she got "accidently" pregnant and this idiot was forced to marry the guy afterwhile because if she hadn't i think people around would have despised her knowing she have a child but isn't married (we're in asian countries after all). so for me she got tricked.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 9:38AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

for the first one she did it on her own indeed. but for idiot blondie she got "accidently" pregnant and this idiot was forced to marry the guy afterwhile because if she hadn't i think people around would have despised her knowing she have a child abut isn't married (we're in asian countries after all). so for me she got tricked.

Whole lot of assumptions with very little basis. Almost like you want to be offended for a different reason~
Think what you will then haha

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 1:21PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

There's nothing wrong with the life choices of Tomoko and Michiko. One wanted to get married, have kids and live a happy housewife life, and that's exactly what she's doing. Give her some respect. The other one had a boyfriend and was doing fine with him: they had a good relationship, and planned to tie the knot some day... but then she got pregnant and they had to speed things up. Not the ideal, but not a problem either: she's obviously very happy with the whole deal. The angry rants I've been reading are every bit as uncalled for as Takabe's nagging and scolding -- that sort of attitude alienates you from your friends.

And I have to say I don't understand the rabid hate some of you have against motherhood and children. Calling mothers "breeding cows" and their children "piglets" is very offensive, you really need to tone down that aggressive streak. (Also, you fail biology forever.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.