Forum › Posts by M3rl1n

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

This is good!!! I like the drawing style a lot. I hope fore more chapters

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

I am starting to like this series it's cool...

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

I guess the concept of knocking on the door doesn't exist in manga.

Or why Tadoroko didn't close the friggin door!

M3rl1n
Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

Come to think of it, I wonder if that blonde coworker asking about her lunch is foreshadowing a potential love interest for Midori.

Yeah.. I had the feeling that the story ark of Midory is really to overcome her insecurities with help of Haru, or because she needs to help Haru. Therefore she will get more confident and find herself friends and posible relationships. I don't see Midori with Haru because the main reason she bring home Haru it's because her mom accepted Midori as a friend, maybe.her only true friend as we are discovering until now. And Midori needs to accept that she was in love with Haru's mom and that she needs to let it go to open her heart for other people.

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

Why I had the feeling that mom said Oh my like George Takei ....
https://giphy.com/gifs/na-gta-gon-asHT7eh4AwG9G

M3rl1n
Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

Yamada went for it! Good girl!

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

From all the posible moms... Why Sadako? Nikaodou you are going to need more than super spy reflexes to overcome this one!

M3rl1n
Where you from?~ 03 Jun 02:38
Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

I almost wanted to shitpost because you bumped this multiple times, but I did miss a post, so I won't :)

Greetings from Panama! Here is always hot, hot, hot!!!

Pana!? No pense encontrar otro/a aqui! XD

Espera!!! No puede ser... También de Panamá!! XD man que pritty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M3rl1n
Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

I really want more updates of this series.....

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

I am not a writter but I do know the feeling. I love drawing and painting, so if you have a problem writting about romance, change the topic... I use my art as comunication, therefore If I am sad, I use that sadness and feelings into what I am comunicating, because, it is what it is.
If not, if it is just a spiral of bad things, I try to express what I need, even If I cant acomplish it, but it helps, to put into your eyes, and in your case into words.

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

Clearly the issue is lack of communication, not lack of love.
In the end some relationships can end due to lack of comunication, its reaaaaaly important! To be clear in your expectations about your partner, and what are you confortable doing.
In the end if something bothers you just tell it right away... if not nothing will change... and if it hurts may end the relationship... And everything just for a missunderstanding, and lack of communication.

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

I relate to Takebe so much! in clothing and also personality 0.o oooh shit.....

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

Ohhhh my Gosh!!!! sugar overload mode!!!

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

So... is Madame Bernard/Marie/Arsenius (Madame Bermarsenius?) employing children as her associates, or are they just really short adults?

They must be adults. Children hate wearing shirts and ties.

Nah... kids in the end dont care if it fits and its confortable... but I know more male adults that really hates shirts and ties....

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

hey! maybe.... Nikaidou wants to kiss Tadokoro, thats why she touches her lips... they havent kiss yet! and she wants Tadoroko to move first, and by the way the story is going Tadoroko may sync with her felings sooner or later.... wait for it!

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

I had the feeling that she is a spy... or maybe comes from a ganster family or something... jajajaja

M3rl1n
Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

Oh... I am sad this is ending... its all bittersweet!
I cant wait to see the end...
I am sad for Sayaka, but Touko drug is Yuu, she is totally adicted to her... look at the eyes!
And I agree with Blastaar, in the end, its about if you like the other one as a couple

M3rl1n
Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

Looking in the perspective of Yuu, my guess is that provably Touko will return the favor. Yuu teach Touko about acepting herself, a lesson that Touko maybe will finish to learn, and in the end maybe whe will teach Yuu about how it is to be "in love". Because when we start the story, Yuu struggles about what she really felt, and what she thinks she should feel. Therefore would be good for closure, that both learn and change because of their relationship. In the case of Sayaka, her battle really was about self realization and courage...

M3rl1n
tv programs 17 Dec 22:08
Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

I like Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

mo myy... then I just not only swallowed 4 packets of sugar... I just READ more sugar again!!!!!!!

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

what a good way to start the day with... overdose of cafeine, suggar and yuri.... now I cant focus at all!!!!! well let find more cafeine!

Weird post to make, but, then again, this is Dynasty Cafe...

It doesnt look good when you go for double expresso, and mix it with more than 4 packets of sugar! yeah... and cute and loving stories, are good to forget about tiping code, and troubleshoot servers jajajajajjaajaj

M3rl1n
Their Story discussion 15 Dec 15:20
Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

women need to carry guns/knives more often

What we need is a world where no guns or knives are needed... Where fear is not the ruler of our decisions

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

what a good way to start the day with... overdose of cafeine, suggar and yuri.... now I cant focus at all!!!!! well let find more cafeine!

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

ooooh!!! good to know! I wont care anymore if nobody undestands me! will just do good deeds and may someone cute and charming may cross my path, and invite me a burger! :3

M3rl1n
Their Story discussion 15 Dec 10:50
Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

hey... things are what they are!
The guy with the phone camera its a pervert and was harrasing the girl.... thats invasion of privacy, then he is breaking a human right!
Sun Jing did right, she stop the guy, its a good reaction, and she stood for what she thinks its right... If we as humans, dont care about others, doesnt matter if its a gay couple, or just friends... or a stranger on the street. We are also part of the wrongdoing. A withness if dont look for authorities, or at least do something to help the victim, its also a partner in crime!!!

we dont only have rights but responsability!

Sorry my bad grammar but English its not my mother tongue.....