Aaww... I was enjoying this :(

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Oh ho ho. Will this be polyamory?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Ultra-hot kohai, get.

Shinobu do the same thing in Shoujo Sect, but in the end she ended up with Momoko as it was meant to be. Than afterwards both Shinobu & Momoko ended up with a three-way relationship with Maya, so if the story turns out in a similar to that than am good.

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 4:22PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

okay, insert random cheating into story...

Eh, it's only cheating if it's against their rules, and we don't know what their rules are. Their relationship is pretty vague and Tae seems to have hangups about taking it seriously because it's not "normal".

I agree for the most part but, and this could be a translation issue (can't find the raws myself to check), but she did at least point out that she basically considered the two of them dating at one point... Doesn't really seem like a friends with benefits situation if she's connecting the dots like that. It might be that she really isn't serious in any sense of the word about the relationship, and Jimiko doesn't even seem upset about what happened beyond freaking out in a "funny" way that it did so I'm guessing she's not going to be particularly jealous about it, maybe now it's her turn. shrugs Who knows.

Still, it felt pretty vanilla and now they're going a different angle so sadly this one is down a few pegs for me. I really wanted to watch the two of them develop.

Yeah maybe you're right about the cheating or not cheating.
Still, the Random part was, what bothered me most. And I'm not really an Ecchi-person (and this has a lot of Ecchi-feels), so I'm losing interest

But for anyone wondering who will end up with who... either the title is a hint or very badly chosen.

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 1:31PM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Even as a work of fiction, cheating raises my hackles. They both agreed at the restaurant they were in a relationship, so munching another chick is off-limits. I was otherwise enjoying this story and art.

Overwatch_dvaxmercy_icon
joined Sep 6, 2018

That just went from 0 to 100 in one page, oof.
Would still keep reading though

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Random cheating/polyamory out of nowhere is one of the things you just have to accept when reading Kurogane Ken.

Also, what makes you think Tae's trying to get a boyfriend? She's never said anything that would indicate that. The reason she refuses to kiss was made clear in chapter 3, where she got so turned on just from her lips brushing Jimiko's that she couldn't stand up (though that does bring up the question of why she's fine performing cunnilingus if her lips are really that sensitive...).

She said something along the lines of "if we keep on doing this I'll never get married!" in the first chapter, unless it was a joke and I'm over analyzing it because that's a common troupe in angsty yuri manga

Woah, I was really expecting the entire thing to be a fantasy from the new girl somehow.

Yeah, she looks like every elf girl in a fantasy manga ever

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 10:22PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I remembered Hoshikawa Ginza District 4, so I thought there was no way she'd do it. Then I remembered Shoujo Sect, and she totally did it

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, she looks like every elf girl in a fantasy manga ever

Naw, Japanese elfs are most likely to look like 8-year old lolis (who started that crap anyway...).

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^yuri published in hentai magazine.

So when is the next chapter going to be?

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

So when is the next chapter going to be?

Somehow your deadpanned profile pic just matches that question really well. Lol

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

CHEATING???

Smooth af.

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 7:03AM

So when is the next chapter going to be ?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

You might have to lurk their boards to see if they're still working on it or dropped it due to backlash. Might TL if it turns out to be the latter.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

You might have to lurk their boards to see if they're still working on it or dropped it due to backlash. Might TL if it turns out to be the latter.

https://nsfw.yuri-project.net/res/5424.html
I have translations up for the next two chapters. All that's needed is an editor.

https://nsfw.yuri-project.net/res/5424.html
I have translations up for the next two chapters. All that's needed is an editor.

thanks

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Soon, the entire female staff at the office is gonna be in their bedroom. Can’t wait

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

LMAO so Jimiko really jumped into every "place" Tae "kissed" just to have a taste of her lips? ROFLMAO

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

It's threasom then

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Wow the romance kinda died imo not really a fan of polyamory

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Well, that was something...
Treesome better than cheating, anyway.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I was sort of liking it, but I don't like polyamory or better said, the black haired girl settling down just to stay close to her senpai. That's my cue to leave.

To reply you must either login or sign up.