Forum › Giniro no Genders discussion

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

why does the girl want gin to make the dance guy fall in love with him?
(and why choose that guy in particular?)

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 1:39AM

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

this was not the direction i was expecting this to go in at all...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

this was not the direction i was expecting this to go in at all...

same here, that girl's motive is very unknown which is making this kinda weird

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

why does the girl want gin to make the dance guy fall in love with him?
(and why choose that guy in particular?)

Yeah, that's just strait up creepy and an extremely uncool thing to do to somebody on multiple levels. Firstly, even if the MC was a girl, asking her to basically target some poor guy she does not know or care about and manipulate him emotionally into falling in love with her is just a strait up sociopathic thing to do in and of itself.

Secondly, assuming the guy is strait she is asking the MC to not only manipulate the poor guy like some sort of sociopath but to also deceive him into believing that he is a woman as well which is as a general rule of thumb something that will very seriously upset most heterosexual males once they figure it out. Most guys will strait up flip there shit if they find out they have been intentionally led on by some other guy who is pretending to be a girl.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with cross dressing, but blatantly using it as a tool to intentionally manipulate and mess with other people is seriously uncool.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Well I figure no one was expecting that, not really the direction I want this to go because I now feel bad for the poor MC being blackmailed but at least the guy he's "aiming" for seems cool.

Still, not cool from this woman at all, not a fan

wuh i wanted donut bumping not sword fighting

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

She trying to train him for some type of host..ess club or what?

Damn. Thought it might be an interesting theme but the direction this took just sucks.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I think that the woman has two reasons for doing this:
1. She knows that the guy she want's him to target is also a "closet" cross dresser, and she thinks that this will make him be more open about that
2. She want's Gin to become more comfortable and confident about cross dressing in the public.

She could definitely go about it in a better way, but at least that could explain her actions.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

"hey i know you where almost raped but im going to black mail you for no real reason, ok?"

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I think that the woman has two reasons for doing this:
1. She knows that the guy she want's him to target is also a "closet" cross dresser, and she thinks that this will make him be more open about that
2. She want's Gin to become more comfortable and confident about cross dressing in the public.

She could definitely go about it in a better way, but at least that could explain her actions.

Yeah. I have no doubt shes got some kind of plan. Or maybe a grudge against that guy. D:

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

...You know that dancer guy is leaning up against the T in the giant LGBT on the back cover. So i'm guessing either trans man or trans woman. i'm leaning on trans man if it the lgbt means anything because then it would be boys on the right (Gay and Trans) and girls on the left (Lesbian and Bi). i could totally be wrong though.

Also tbh... not sure i like how this is going. i hope it ends up good.

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 6:47AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

^ interesting. Didn't think to directly relate their position to "what" they are. But rings plausible.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

"hey i know you where almost raped but im going to black mail you for no real reason, ok?"

Yeah, everything about this is incredibly messed up.

joined Apr 26, 2016

I thought Gin was a transbian please we need those

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

All I can think about is how the heck does she bind those things for her night look, must be painful.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Skyrin posted:

All I can think about is how the heck does she bind those things for her night look, must be painful.

My thoughts exactly. I looked at the picture and thought, "where the hell are her giants boobs?". To appear so flat, it must hurt a lot.

Also, the MC is so naive. I'm not sure where this manga is going, but I almost expect him to soon star in some AV and getting blackmailed into prostitution.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Asa-san, you're SO HOT!!!!!! (灬 ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥灬)
And I don't mean your drag king costume, I mean your everyday look. And the way you faced off with those four rapists and sent them running away was just too cool and sexy! Why aren't all the girls in that school falling for you left and right!? It's completely unreasonable. Humph.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

So it's going to be a love triangle right

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Well that was the fastest drop in my entire life. Forcing him to cross-dress to school was already big bs, but making him to make someone fall for him, is even more fucked up. I had no idea you can screw your manga that bad, that fast.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

There is a lot going on in just a few pages so far, eh?

Why aren't all the girls in that school falling for you left and right!? It's completely unreasonable. Humph.

hey i know you where almost raped but im going to black mail you for no real reason, ok?

Worse: by letting people know on the internet where MC walks and suggesting they like being accosted. Which is what the guys she ran off and their helpers were doing! I would have no problem with her saying she won't help with makeup. But that's where she crossed the lines.

I think the cherry on top is the MC has a thing for the bad girl blackmailing them. Well, at least MC is getting the worst parts of being a cute girl out of the way right from the start. and my guess is that the girls at their school may have twigged that Blackmail Boi has issues.

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

does this author draw over 3d models? the art is weirding me out a bit

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

hey i know you where almost raped but im going to black mail you for no real reason, ok?

That's the thing that bugs me the most: NO REAL REASON.

Those thugs were going to slaughter poor Gin, that's clear as day. At first, when they thought he was a girl, they were going to rape him; but after realizing he was a guy in drag, they were totally and absolutely going to beat him to a pulp. Y'know, to vent their anger.

But Asa rescued Gin. She chased away the thugs, all by herself. She was really cool and courageous. And then she took him to a nice bar, offered him a drink, befriended him, gave him tips about crossdressing...

Gin simply can't refuse her ANYTHING at that point of things.

But then, without any warning, Asa turns baddie and starts threatening him and blackmailing him. WHY?? Why the hell??? Gin would have said yes, out of gratitude, to whatever favor she asked of him. He'd have done it, no matter how crazy. This development makes no sense at all. It's like the author, halfway through her story, suddenly decided to turn Asa into a heel just because. Srsly, it sucks.

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

Yeah like Asa was hot and all but god. Shes so awful... I hope she doesn't get away with this and gets called out by the cast at least. This started out good but like... it went downhill fast.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

MC is just gonna end up played with.... nah, not my thing

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Lol I bet that hot guy is a girl crossdressing, that's why he said "that's a cute skirt"

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 1:14AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.