Forum › A Period of Bandaged Girls discussion

joined Aug 28, 2016

I interpreted the injuries as being from a suicide attempt, especially with the way she's always dangling halfway out of that high window when Hayashi comes to visit her.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm tired. I read bandaged in the title as bondaged and was very confused by the lack of NSFW tag.

I read it as bondage too ahaha

Tbh I couldn’t take the story seriously because I thought of the “I was born with glass bones and paper skin” fish from Spongebob

reminds me of reddit thread where guy broke his arms and mom had to relieve him and ended up in full relationship

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Bandaged girl will wind up going to an orphanage, committing suicide or killing herself.

I'm a little worried, what is going on here?
"Oh, my parents almost killed me, want to play some BDSM with bandages?". That was the feeling I got by reading this. It felt really strange.

Well aren't you lot a bag of sunshines...

reminds me of reddit thread where guy broke his arms and mom had to relieve him and ended up in full relationship

"Every fucking thread!"

In all seriousness though, this had a certain tone to it that I liked. It was nice.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Reminds me of a lesbian novelette ... forget what it's called, Machine or something? Where girls are used as part of some sort of meteor defense system or something; strapped into metal chairs and they can't do anything at all for themselves.

There's then a romance between the caretaker and the girl, except, once the girl gets out of the system and she regains her independence ... her caretaker loses interest.

Well. ^^;

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

ಠ╭╮ಠ

joined Jun 30, 2016

Ok that was nice? i was waiting for the bomb to drop but it never happen.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Hmm. What kinda play is this?

Pixelavatar48
joined Mar 29, 2013

This has the makings of a killer coming of age story. I'm actually more curious about Juri and why she went along with Nami's every whim, than about Nami and her obvious hang ups.

I would've thought that was obvious. She's gay.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I interpreted the injuries as being from a suicide attempt, especially with the way she's always dangling halfway out of that high window when Hayashi comes to visit her.

This is how I saw it as well.

I liked this one. I could see it as a feature length film. Not by that Yonebayashi guy though because it happens in a grandma's house.

Art02
joined Apr 18, 2015

Honestly i love this domme sub dynamic they have so..

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think it could maybe have more pages in middle and explore more Juri's self-discovery, but I liked this.

Once I got to know you, I ceased to know myself.

This is a great line. Gj author-san and Inugami.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

This has the makings of a killer coming of age story. I'm actually more curious about Juri and why she went along with Nami's every whim, than about Nami and her obvious hang ups.

Probably, most definitely because Juri is gay.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 2:53PM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

as long as bandages stay on

You know the solution to that break some legs

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I can double check with the translator, but I'm almost positive that the tiny rebellion wasn't tripping and that it resulted in a whole ton of domestic violence, hence now living with her grandparents.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Okay as we don't really know what went on, how about this for a left field thought … Nami-san actually isn't hurt, she just bandaged up to get Juri-san's attention? Being able to hold the crutches means she can actually use her hands to some extent but she get Juri to feed her saying she can't.

Okay it would not make any sense in real life, but this is a manga …

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Beautiful. Hope it gets continued

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

good and sad

joined Aug 31, 2013

The art is sooo good. I can read it forever just for the art alone. And the story is nice too, it's slow and soothing , the typical kind of Japanese story

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

For a moment I almost forgot the setting was Japan, and was about to wonder what were the social services and the police doing when she got almost killed by her parents. Silly me.

Kinda sad the story only defines their relationshit as a summer affair, but then again, it was pretty unhealty, if you think about it.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I would've thought that was obvious. She's gay.

Probably, most definitely because Juri is gay.

Sorry, poor wording (or not enough, I suppose) on my behalf, my statement was more talking about the journey to her figuring that nugget of self out. It would be interesting. Hence, you know, coming of age.

V003
joined Oct 15, 2018

I can double check with the translator, but I'm almost positive that the tiny rebellion wasn't tripping and that it resulted in a whole ton of domestic violence, hence now living with her grandparents.

Actually the real cause of her injuries isn't much clearer in original than it is in TL (at least for me). I had a feeling that the author obscured this aspect deliberately as not to distract readers from the main story :) But then, Nami living with her grandma does make sense in case it was really DV.

Nami-san actually isn't hurt, she just bandaged up to get Juri-san's attention?

I'd rather say that she's hiding the fact of her recovery and keeping them on to have Juri by her side for as long as possible. So, in a certain sense, Juri's feelings are returned.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Cmon kiss already you dorks

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

This probably needs a sequel, there's still some details need to be solved

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

Goodness, this author's impressive!

To reply you must either login or sign up.