Forum › About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is surprisingly cute. xD
Bus driver Yuri should totally be a thing.

E6e97e43a1274cc230c3a841d9b9b6c0%20(2)
joined Sep 23, 2018

thank goodness for a light and floofy read. I love it! =w=

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The bus driver was as much of a predator as the glasses guy.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The bus driver was as much of a predator as the glasses guy.

Although the convention in yuri manga is that no one ever wants to go to a mixer and that no one ever should, people actually do go to them in order to meet other people (and maybe hook up).

Although Natsuko certainly wanted to seduce Rika, there’s absolutely no evidence that she did anything underhanded or that Rika did anything she didn’t consent (naively but pretty enthusiastically) to do.

So, a pretty strange definition of “predator.”

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Now with voices: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=w_jBXNZ8apo

Oh man, thank you for showing me this. The sound effect for the panel (in my first post) is perfect.

joined Oct 23, 2016

looks at title of manga

Hm, I wonder what's this manga about?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I think what I'm trying to say is, I wish we didn't have the drunken mixer as a way for them to have slept together and instead just have them idk flirting on the bus or something

There are truckloads of stories out there where one or both of the girls are drunk when they sleep together for the first time. It's like the oldest plot device in the book.

Sometimes, she's a timid little thing who needs some liquid courage to dare do what she wants to do.

Sometimes, her head is full of repressions and inhibitions, and she just doesn't understand herself -- till the booze washes away the heteronormative conditioning and brings out the real her.

The important thing is that, next morning, she wakes up to find another woman in her bed and is forced to face the fact that she likes doing it with women (way more than with guys, in fact).

If you disapprove of this storyline, you'll have to forsake an enormous chunk of the best yuri series out there. Just sayin'.

(BTW, this particular manga is not an example of this trope. College girl was already sober when they left that first diner, and she went to the other woman's place fully expecting to have sex. She's all like "omg are we going to shag or did I misread the clues?" up to the point when the other lady tells her in an unmistakable way that she wants to do her -- and she answers that she wants it even more.)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Now with voices: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=w_jBXNZ8apo

Oh man, thank you for showing me this.

Same here! This is lovely!!!
The girls doing the voices are SO good!

They've voiced up to chapter 8, which is one more chapter than the scanlation. Which means there's no English translation for chapter 8. But I think I understood most of it even without an English version at hand, lol.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

My heart feels full and purified after reading this. Definitely very wholesome.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

This is a crime. Why so short Q.Q

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Is that just me or was the extra chapter longer than the regular ones?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I don't have any regrets either.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

No, I thought the same thing.

“Where did you learn something like that?!” As in, “where did you learn that you have a vagina and that vaginas have depth?!”

joined Jan 15, 2018

That is from dojinshi. Others from twitter short comic.

TransmogriphicationCentral
joined Feb 14, 2018

This is pure fluff, and i love every bit of it.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Gosh, adult yuri is the best

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Zero angst and "but we are both girls!".

Refreshing!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This is so cute, I can't ;^; my sugar level in blood is extremely high right now...

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

God the marking bit was honestly hotter than most NSFW yuri.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

This cute af. More!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I'm also interested in those two mangas plugged in the pre-credit page...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I think what I'm trying to say is, I wish we didn't have the drunken mixer as a way for them to have slept together and instead just have them idk flirting on the bus or something

There are truckloads of stories out there where one or both of the girls are drunk when they sleep together for the first time. It's like the oldest plot device in the book.

If you disapprove of this storyline, you'll have to forsake an enormous chunk of the best yuri series out there. Just sayin'.

Sweet Guilty Love Bites
Lily Marble
Original Mikanuji Yuri
The sea, you, and the sun

Just to name a few titles off the top of my head.

BTW, this particular manga is not an example of this trope. College girl was already sober when they left that first diner, and she went to the other woman's place fully expecting to have sex. She's all like "omg are we going to shag or did I misread the clues?" up to the point when the other lady tells her in an unmistakable way that she wants to do her -- and she answers that she wants it even more.

Also, as we found out just now, they didn't even had sex that first night, lol.

This story is so pure and wholesome. <3

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I don't have any regrets either, amen.

last edited at Sep 25, 2018 11:44AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Sweet Guilty Love Bites
Lily Marble
Original Mikanuji Yuri
The sea, you, and the sun

Just to name a few titles off the top of my head.

Also everything with the tag drunk, really.

https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/drunk

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I need the voiced video for chapter 9 and I need it NOW!!!

Aah, why did they do them only up to 8... geez...

Gotta go, gonna keep searching Youtube...

To reply you must either login or sign up.