Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Oh i love it.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This one's adorable.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Here's my applause, to everyone who previously guessed 4th sister had sex already.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

a splendid turn of events

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

and now we're ready to move on to business

last edited at Sep 24, 2018 8:28AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like this series quite a lot :)

But I wonder what the odds of having 4 sisters all turn out to be lesbians is?

I know in a family that has multiple kids, if one is gay, the odds go up that others will be - and the more that are gay, the better the odds the others will be, but I don't know the % - I'd of assumed it was still quite low.

Not that I'm gonna complain lol - I'm happy they are all lesbians - just curious.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I know in a family that has multiple kids, if one is gay, the odds go up that others will be - and the more that are gay, the better the odds the others will be, but I don't know the % - I'd of assumed it was still quite low.

Not that I'm gonna complain lol - I'm happy they are all lesbians - just curious.

The odds of a Hachiko family having 4 gay sisters is 100%.

If it's a Mochi family, the sisters would be dating each other.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Your curiosity could just simply be answered with the fact that this manga is a work of fiction and had nothing to do with whoever that's is dying or already living.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Amen

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Now that we've seen all of their relationships, I'm mostly looking forward to the 2nd sister's story. Adult office women~

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Daaaayum youngest sister got game. She’s not just dating anyone, she’s fucking the Cool Senpai

joined Sep 16, 2014

So from these four chaps we can safely say:
1st sis- repressed lesbian
2nd- baby/pure hearted(?) lesbian
3rd- oblivious lesbian
4th- aggressive lesbian

joined Feb 18, 2015

Am I the only one who thinks the 4th sister is the only one that already had sex?

Nicely predict.

I thought that on the first two pages when she looked surprised at her older sister's question, then looked away with a slightly guilty look when the oldest said the 3rd oldest it was a bit early for her. Kind of like, "Oops... if it's early for her, then I'm a freakin' prodigy!"

So from these four chaps we can safely say:
1st sis- repressed lesbian
2nd- baby/pure hearted(?) lesbian
3rd- oblivious lesbian
4th- aggressive lesbian

And the 4th is the only top...

last edited at Sep 24, 2018 10:40AM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The odds of a Hachiko family having 4 gay sisters is 100%.

If it's a Mochi family, the sisters would be dating each other.

Haha, on a serious note though, I don't know where you read all that, and tbh I don't think you're correct about any of that (unless you have sources to quote, in which case i would appreciate it if you could share those, i'm interested in that kind of stuff).
What you might be thinking about and kind of incorrectly paraphrasing however is the frathernal birth order effect.
"A correlation between fraternal birth order and male sexual orientation has been suggested by research. Ray Blanchard identified the association and referred to it as the fraternal birth order effect. In several studies, the observation is that the more older brothers a man has from the same mother, the greater the probability is that he will have a homosexual orientation.[1] It has sometimes been called the older brother effect. It has been estimated that 15% of the homosexual demographic is associated with fraternal birth order.[2]" - Wikipedia
But none such effects have been shown in sisters etc. (as far as i know that is)
So if we just go by the odds of being gay, which is estimated between 3-8% (let's be optimistic here and go with 8%), and if we increase chances of such slightly because of how everyone is gay and there's a general more accepting environment because, well, they're all gay af, let's round it up to 10%. There would still only be a 0.01% chance of all the sisters being gay.
But of course as the person above has mentioned, if you then take into consideration that this story is set in a Hachiko universe odds take a drastic increase to about 99.99%

last edited at Sep 24, 2018 11:01AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Am I the only one who thinks the 4th sister is the only one that already had sex?

Wow, you are right. lol

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Statistically, there is a non zero chance that 4 siblings are gay. Like if you launch a coin 100 times, it could give 100 times tail.

Only case I can think of off the bat, of two siblings being both lesbians are Tegan and Sara, but I'm sure there are more.

last edited at Sep 24, 2018 1:03PM

joined Mar 3, 2017

Damn. I stepped in at a weird time.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Statistically, there is a non zero chance that 4 siblings are gay. Like if you launch a coin 100 times, it could give 100 times tail.

Only case I can think of off the bat, of two siblings being both lesbians are Tegan and Sara, but I'm sure there are more.

Like I said before (I don't remeber where, uops) I'm lesbian and my brother is gay, one of my best friends is bisexual, like her sister and I know other two pair of sibling who are both bisexuals and one bisexual and, the other, gay. I think that, at least here, it's pretty common xD

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wow, the fourth sister is indeed the one to have already had sex. lol
I honestly didn't even keep track of who are the sisters, so I thought the prince was the sister instead of her girlfriend. lol

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Aries_Lufir That wouldn't have answered my curiosity lol - Like I said I'm fine - happy even, that all 4 sisters are lesbians- I don't expect manga to conform to real life - I love the mochi-verse too with it's all pervasive lesbian incest that nobody minds :) What I was curious about was the real word scenario likelihood.

@AnimexObsession

I think this is what I remember reading about somewhere - a study done in 2015 in Africa.

http://www.assaf.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/8-June-Diversity-in-human-sexuality1.pdf

The pertinent bits are on page 26 / 27 - mainly about gay men, but it does mention - excerpt -

'Equally clearly, although not as statistically significant, a number of studies show that lesbian women have,
on average, more lesbian sisters, compared to heterosexual women.
(Bailey and Benishay, 1993; Pattatucci and Hamer, 1995).'

Maybe this is all outdated or disproved by now - no idea. You could try to track down the 2 papers mentioned if you want more info.

last edited at Sep 24, 2018 3:20PM

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

YAAAAY HACHIKO!!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If you can only like her at her princiest, you don't deserve her at her girliest.
Mizuki's got it right.

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

Doing dirty things is the highest stage of love.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Hey now teach.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I was expecting something dirty indeed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.