Forum › Yuri Moyou discussion

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

^I think is more what she thinks, like she didn't realize that chief is totally into her.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks the 4th sister is the only one that already had sex?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Am I the only one who thinks the 4th sister is the only one that already had sex?

Hah, now that you mention it her reactions to the conversation do raise some suspicion.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hah, now that you mention it her reactions to the conversation do raise some suspicion.

I would absolutely dig that arch

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

"one sided feelings"? that only mean one thing: obviously "chief" may already be married or dating someone. poor mc.

^I think is more what she thinks, like she didn't realize that chief is totally into her.

Or maybe the chief hasn't fallen in love with her yet, but will inevitably do so since this is a WAFF-y yuri story.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I like where this is going

joined Jul 12, 2018

I would absolutely dig that arch

and what about she found the conversation interresting but was to shy to ask what she wanted to? sounds like that to me but i'd rather see your version of the storie become true.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 11:49AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

KEIKAKU DOORI!!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yiiis gove me more Hachi z( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

These are sweet but too short, I need more.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

And now we know why Yuika is doing research.

So sweet but so short!!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

What a lovely kiss.

joined Jul 12, 2018

there is detail no one cares about but well... why is Miu wearing a necktie and yuika a bow? aren't they in the same school? or are they in different grades? or... am i thinking to hard about a pointless detail?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

there is detail no one cares about but well... why is Miu wearing a necktie and yuika a bow? aren't they in the same school? or are they in different grades? or... am i thinking to hard about a pointless detail?

Maybe they only tied it differently?
Either way, I really didn't notice. lol

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

When you are so close that you naturally kiss without thinking about it - in high school no less - you might be a couple already. Just saying.

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

It's okay if she's already had sex with her girlfriend, just so long as she hasn't held hands with her yet! Not until marriage!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

When you are so close that you naturally kiss without thinking about it - in high school no less - you might be a couple already. Just saying.

Yes she took the wrong approach it should be "I'm glad we're such good friends we can have sex in unused classrooms and stuff."

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yes she took the wrong approach it should be "I'm glad we're such good friends we can have sex in unused classrooms and stuff."

Only the most platonic friendships involve having sleepovers in each other's beds while doing platonically lewd things to each other.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Eeeeeep can't wait to learn about the fourth sister. Liking all of these archs so far

last edited at Sep 17, 2018 5:37PM

joined Jul 29, 2018

Adorbzz

20180630_180023-412x427
joined Feb 25, 2014

"Good, she finally gets it."

Lifelong crush fulfilled (?) = just made my day all better ;)

joined Apr 27, 2017

Mizuki probably has more lesbian sexual experience than the rest of them combined, it's always the quiet ones...

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

Oh yeah, Mizuki's definitely done it already.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Nicely predict.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Swoosh! Two points.

To reply you must either login or sign up.