Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's almost like Virgin's Empire after they graduate

Lol I know right

that's the vibe i got too. didn't like virgin's empire, and this one was kinda meh too.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You all say Virgin's empire but I'm getting Shunita vibes from the characters XP

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You all say Virgin's empire but I'm getting Shunita vibes from the characters XP

yesshhhhh <3

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

yesshhhhh <3

^^^

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

I've read worse, but I feel that the premise is the most interesting part of this series (adults! with non-OL jobs! gym!).

The issue is that depicting professions requires research, especially on the drawing part, which is something that needs some resources. The mangaka who write for niche pubs are not getting a ¥5M advance to research how a government department or a call centre works so that it can be brought to the public in an engaging manner.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

It's almost like Virgin's Empire after they graduate

This this this

And I am loving every minute of it

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Rape!

There's no proof that Aya didn't initiate things. It's very clear that they had too much to drink and, when Risa put her to bed, she was fully clothed. Assuming she stayed true to her word and didn't make a move on her, that means that Aya is the one who made a move... (OR Risa pulled a technicality out of her hat and as soon as the clock ticked past midnight it was no longer "today" and she made her move...)

Yes, she was drunk, but so was Risa. It's also not entirely clear that they did anything other than sleep... (naked)

Rape is too strong of a word, more like taking advantage of her.

But why would you go to a hotel to just sleep naked? Of course they could have been to drunk to go home, but...

Anyway there is no proof that they did something. It is heavily implied though, imo. I'd say time will have to tell what kind of person Aya is. If she would break her promise and technically take advantage of her or not.

Even if they both drank, It's very clear that Risa was nowhere near as drunk as Aya and that she expected Aya to get to that point. This is also reinforced by Aya saying she let her guard down when she woke up and saw what happened.

It's possible they didn't actually have sex, but it's not like getting naked with someone else and going to sleep with them is much better.

Honestly, overall, the environment in that gym seems more than a little unhealthy.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Me, when i got the update notice: Lily Marble? What was that again? Probably, meh... *klicks ... kyaaaah!! <3

This is seriously the best!! I'm loving the hell out of that business-woman and Adonis-chan! Can't wait till she finds out, that Adonis is a girl. She'll see her at the pool, I guess.

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 6:16PM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was great so far. =v=

joined Feb 1, 2017

I'm actually really enjoying this. Strangely enough, I feel curious about all the couples and want to know whether they end up together in the end or not.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, this is certainly different.

So is it already canceled or still in the process of getting canceled? I'd like to be prepared.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

I have an ugly ass grin on my face.
Not really sure how to fix it.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Lmao every pair is cute again this time. Thanks for the triple update.

So is it already canceled or still in the process of getting canceled? I'd like to be prepared.

I'm also interested in knowing.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Based on Author's twitter and other sources there are currently 13 chapters (https://www.sukima.me/book/title/lilymarble/) and 13th (newest) was released at August 24th (?)

So I don't think it's cancelled :3

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Woah... I'm enjoying this.
I'm so curious about the pairs.
My favorite one is the two who pretend dating each other.
I'm also highly interested on the perverted woman with the tomboy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pyoro posted:

Well, this is certainly different.

Being a yuri fan is suffering

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

yesshhhhh <3

^^^

^^^^

Miyu x Nozomi is best.

Although Moe x Hikari could be interesting depending on how it plays out. Their personalities could make it potentially funny/cute.

Want nothing to do with Risa, though I'm hoping Aya finds a happy end!

Overall, I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Er. Some of it's ok. I don't get how the head works of someone who cheats/goes in to affairs or how people can be friends with these types. Having a hard time seeing how I'm suppose to like or sympathize with such characters.

Than that other scene with the drunk girls was played up for laughs. I guess?

The remaining pairs seem alright. I guess.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I'm loving this so far. There seems to be multiple main characters, I just hope that it'll be limited to only this much.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It's almost like Virgins' Empire after they graduate

This this this

And I am loving every minute of it

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I got some serious Virgins' Empire vibes from this manga. The art, the characters, the way they look and interact with each other, all feels like a post-high-school VE.

But... WHERE'S THE ECCHI???

Virgins' Empire isn't just platonic love and girls making bedroom eyes at each other. There are tons of sexy developments, from breast fondling to ass spanking to erotic naked photography to D&S purei to kissing to almost orgasm with your lover on her bed to established love triangles and quadrangles complete with jealousy, cheating and whatnot.
In this series, we've seen 6 chapters already and I'm still waiting for someone to seduce someone. (And no, taking advantage of a passed-out drunk doesn't count, especially if it happens off-camera.)

joined Nov 30, 2011

My thoughts as well. I had to double check the author to make sure it was not her.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I am loving every single detail about this manga

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I looked at the raws up to Ch 13 and I gotta say this looks like it’ll be amazing.

Only thing it has in common with VE is the multiple pairings, because this isn’t bait. Only couple that isn’t seriously gay are the two receptionists and they could be slow. If they’re straight I still wouldn’t care because the other pairings are just so explicitly serious about the gayness entailed.

And by explicit I don’t mean NSFW, I mean that there isn’t ambiguity in their attraction or a way to see any of the pairings but the receptionists as experimental straight girls.

last edited at Sep 5, 2018 1:10AM

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

virgin's gym just keeps getting better and better

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love her face of absolute bliss from chapter 7, I wonder how long it will take her to realize

To reply you must either login or sign up.