Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

virgin's gym just keeps getting better and better

It took me ages to learn to like VE, tbh. I will approach this with a more open mind.

Being a yuri fan is suffering.

I used to think that, but there are such fulfilling series out there - Stretch and Citrus come to mind And of course NTR

Actually I agree with both the VE and Amano Shuninta overtones.

last edited at Sep 8, 2018 9:04PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Can't wait til' office lady finds out she's a girl.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Moe and Hikari are my favorite. The best friend trope is one of the absolute best, and they're so sweet and friendly with each other. This series really seems to have something for everyone. I also love how the different couples interact with each other. It feels like a genuine community without creating love triangles or anything like that.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Moe and Hikari are my favorite. The best friend trope is one of the absolute best, and they're so sweet and friendly with each other. This series really seems to have something for everyone. I also love how the different couples interact with each other. It feels like a genuine community without creating love triangles or anything like that.

The community aspect gets even better.

Miya and Risa meet after work in one of the chapters to drink and talk about their crushes/love lives.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Iwashita-san kills me everytime of laughness

I'M SO SOFT FOR HIKARI X MOE, I'M DYING, SEND HELP!!!
DAMN HIKARI, SHE'S A PERFECT WOMAN, JUST DATE HER ALREADY, SHE TAKES CARE OF YOU SO WELL AND MAKES YOU LAUGH, AUUUGHHH.

That's really lewd, I'm done

joined Jul 26, 2016

Tsubasa's ~IKEMEN♥POWER~ cracks me up every time. I fully expect Iwashita's face to be something glorious when she finally finds out :d

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'M SO SOFT FOR HIKARI X MOE, I'M DYING, SEND HELP!!!
DAMN HIKARI, SHE'S A PERFECT WOMAN, JUST DATE HER ALREADY, SHE TAKES CARE OF YOU SO WELL AND MAKES YOU LAUGH, AUUUGHHH.

This this this this

Im also I love with the OL who doesnt yet know her crush is a girl, but Hikari and Moe are ridiculously adorbs

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Such a cute series. :D

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

wow wow wow wow wow

joined Mar 5, 2016

look at all these goofballs. truly a bounteous year.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I forget all of their names but im so excited for the office lady and the androgynous fitness girl the most. Honestly i read chapter 7 first just to see whats up and i totally couldnt tell she was a girl until i went to read all the chaps! This series is so promising and mature love it

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Whoever came up with the nickname "Virgins' Gym" sure has a discerning eye, haha.

I wasn't sure about it before, but these last 3 chapters make it plain and transparent: Moe has a crush the size of Honshu on Hikari. Dammit, Hikari is so-o-o lucky and doesn't even realize it! ARGH!

Oh, and on another note: that was such a sexy kiss between Risa and Aya!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 Too bad Aya is such a tsundere...

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Risa can melt my chocolate anytime... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Adorable!! I've already read the japanese version (without understanding a word) and couldn't wait. Thank you so much for bringing this series to us!!!
Iwashita X Tsubasa for the win! :3

btw, from rereading I gathered: Maybe Risa and Aya were together when they were younger, but Aya wanted to lead a more traditional life. So Risa backed out for her sake, but being sure that Aya will belong to her once again. Aya's husband left her, because he felt that she wasn't honest with him and herself (still having feelings for Risa, maybe?). And now that Aya's free, Rise tries her best to finally seduce her again. It could have played out like that?

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 3:18PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

AND SHE SCORES! WHAT A PLAY! WHAT A PLAY!

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Chapter 12 was definitely the most fulfilling for me. I like where Aya and Risa’s route is going

joined Feb 23, 2016

Gawd the last ch update was hawt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Apr 9, 2014

oh my...

joined Sep 6, 2018

Hmmm... taking advantage of someone while they’re drunk, does that constitute a “dick move”?

At least this won’t end up like “Stretch”.

last edited at Sep 13, 2018 11:15PM

joined Dec 20, 2013

Hmmm... taking advantage of someone while they’re drunk, does that constitute a “dick move”?

I honestly dont thinks she took avantage of her this time. she gave several avertisment, and it seems more to me that she both wanted it this time.
you don't get drunk the fuck outta yourself with people that you KNOW they want your booty. As surprised as I am, because it really felt to me that the locker forcefull kiss scene was a clear and loud no. I think she's just as shy as the other one said. so since she got drag to drink, she told herself "oh screw it I'm gonna punch her instead of accepting again if I don't drink., so I'm getting wasted"

joined Sep 6, 2018

Ok. Thanks... So it seems that Kabedon has a high correlation with "Dick Move"? I mean, kabedon is meant to entrap someone for what captor is going to do or say to captive without their permission... What do you think? Some of the tags take time understanding what they mean (thank goodness for comments in tag section).

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

oh no... we almost caught up with original release... 1 chapter left :( so no more 3 at once chapters update anymore :( (I hope... I don't want to wait longer than I have to to that series... :P)

joined Apr 12, 2015

damn. at least get to the bed! she's gonna hurt her back!
(also, the art style is nngghhhh so good so great!! a blessing to the eye!!!)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Aya is so cute, she turns me on.
Risa, good job sis.

joined Nov 27, 2017

She showed up that night, dying to fuck. She made that clear when she made Risa cancel her plans, and then immediately got smashed again. I'm very serious about intoxication and consent, but there needs to be a concession for alcohol as a willful social lubricant. I never would have ended up dating my girlfriend if we didn't have alcohol to facilitate.

That aside, hooooo leeeeee fucccccccckkkkkk that scene was hot. Like, good*damn* that does a lot with just a few pages.

To reply you must either login or sign up.