Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This looks great.

joined Jan 5, 2018

lmao this not too bad

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I hope she's not actually lusting after Nanako (yet) since she looks perfectly happy with her family as of now. I'd prefer it if their relationship were more like sisterly love for now.

Other sites have this marked as 'Romance', though WHO'S romance it refers to we will have to wait and see.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Other sites have this marked as 'Romance', though WHO'S romance it refers to we will have to wait and see.

Obviously between Shirokuma and Nanako's husband. It'll turn out he's a big fan of her work, and then they'll bond over their mutual admiration of Nanako. How could it turn out any other way?

joined Jan 22, 2015

Obviously between Shirokuma and Nanako's husband. It'll turn out he's a big fan of her work, and then they'll bond over their mutual admiration of Nanako. How could it turn out any other way?

I might actually be okay with this.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

DR2 Hajime Hinata posted:

Although, I feel like this isn't a story about the mangaka but the people who interact with this married woman... so... hmmm.... HMMMMMMMMMMM I don't know.

Definitely ready to see all their hearts shatter to pieces

If this is how is manga works I don't want it XP but like I said, I have to wait for the other characters to judge

Images%20(1)_1534643626820
joined May 5, 2017

Yeah.. Thanks for motivation (^∆^)/

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Out of curiosity, I ~roughly~ translated the leftover text on the cover and first color page:

• 人妻✕エロ漫画家の禁断コメディ新連載‼
    Married woman x lewd manga artist's forbidden comedy new serialization!!

• 彼女は、頼めばなんでもお世話してくれる近所の人妻。
    She's the neighborhood married woman who'll do anything you ask.

• 人妻ななこさんとの妄想GALLERY
    Fantasy gallery with married woman Nanako-san

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

I feel like Nanako (being an airhead) will just be pulled into doing lewd things with Shirokuma (as part of her work), it’ll be fluffy comedy and she’ll remain married to the husband because she loves him. Not a common trope but I’ve seen similar a few times.

Or it’ll be delusions from Shirokuma’s POV.

last edited at Aug 28, 2018 12:52AM

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Finished reading the first chapter

Instant regret

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Sad. Either route this manga goes is bad. Unrequited lesbian love vs. Wife who cheats. Meh.

Then the Wife Who Cheats agrees to elope with you, and, when she asks where the two of you should go, your reply is: "To the Moon."

I wonder how many of y'all can identify that reference. ^.^

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Serialized subtext with a milf and another adult woman, it was almost a dream of mine come true except it wasn't really Yuri, but then the revelation that she's married came. D:
I hope the story is about these two.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Sad. Either route this manga goes is bad. Unrequited lesbian love vs. Wife who cheats. Meh

The first chapter isn't exactly foreboding wrenching drama though. It could take a light flirty or yuri crush direction...

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Sad. Either route this manga goes is bad. Unrequited lesbian love vs. Wife who cheats. Meh.

Then the Wife Who Cheats agrees to elope with you, and, when she asks where the two of you should go, your reply is: "To the Moon."

Going to savage anyone who doesn't get it ^_^ ?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I'm wondering if I'm the only one bothered by how casually Shiro just tells Nanako to do stuff for her. Like, c'mon, just calling your neighbor to be your on-demand maid whenever you're not motivated is pretty scummy.

Nah, it's just that people are more bothered by the fact that the woman is married, you know WHAT A CRIME.

Married to a man*

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Aaaww... Aaaaangsst....

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Maybe her husband is actually a woman. Yes, it’s gonna be like that! it’s gonna.....I need to stop lying to myself. ToT

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Disgusting, it would be better if there were no filthy men in the manga.

Relax, lol.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I can no longer hope for yuri in books like this after Stretch ruined me

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

commentator posted:

Out of curiosity, I ~roughly~ translated the leftover text on the cover and first color page:

• 人妻✕エロ漫画家の禁断コメディ新連載‼
    Married woman x lewd manga artist's forbidden comedy new serialization!!

• 彼女は、頼めばなんでもお世話してくれる近所の人妻。
    She's the neighborhood married woman who'll do anything you ask.

• 人妻ななこさんとの妄想GALLERY
    Fantasy gallery with married woman Nanako-san

Thanks, that clears some doubts

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

She wasn't cheating though. Everyone who got together with her was made aware she had a husband and male and female lovers The whole point of the series was the MC weighing the pros and cons of her being one of them.

Also did they really elope? I thought she stayed married to the husband.

Maybe her husband is actually a woman. Yes, it’s gonna be like that! it’s gonna.....I need to stop lying to myself. ToT

We can make this work! Mangaka-sensei has never seen Nanako's husband. Nanako just knows she has an NTR fetish, so she invented him.

Bonus: Nanako is the writer for a manga about a perverted, semi-NEET lesbian mangaka.

last edited at Aug 28, 2018 11:25AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

We can make this work! Mangaka-sensei has never seen Nanako's husband. Nanako just knows she has an NTR fetish, so she invented him.

Bonus: Nanako is the writer for a manga about a perverted, semi-NEET lesbian mangaka.

Ah, nice one about a fake wife catering to the NTR fetish of her love interest. Works for me!

But making them both mangaka who write about each other is a bit...

She wasn't cheating though. Everyone who got together with her was made aware she had a husband and male and female lovers The whole point of the series was the MC weighing the pros and cons of her being one of them.

Also did they really elope? I thought she stayed married to the husband.

Okay I give up. Some kind soul tell me what title you're talking about?

Images
joined Feb 8, 2013

Dude that would actually be pretty funny

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Ad text don't lead me to believe I'll see any relationship development in this one, so hopefully it'll invent enough jokes to not become repetitive too soon.

joined Jul 12, 2018

Disgusting, it would be better if there were no filthy men in the manga.

completly agree the shitty ending ruined it all! i fell deceived by the tags! i can feel sh*tty drama coming! and the sh*tty "moving on" moral of all yuri with bad endings as if it was the easiest thing on earth making you waste your time over a story leading to nothing at least! curse the husband seriously.

last edited at Aug 28, 2018 9:38PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.