Forum › A Love Letter for the Marching Puppy discussion

Axearmor
joined Feb 1, 2015

it seems that girl/girl relationships are tolerated...or not?

Since it's a military setting I would not be surprised about strict "no relationships and displays of affection allowed"-rules and girls having to do it discreetly and out of sight.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

it seems that girl/girl relationships are tolerated...or not?

Since it's a military setting I would not be surprised about strict "no relationships and displays of affection allowed"-rules and girls having to do it discreetly and out of sight.

Since this series seems to be the concept of "military" as reconceived as "cute girls mostly being sweet to each other," (a notion I am heartily in favor of, btw) I think it's still pretty much an open question at this point.

As I understand it from my brother in the US Marines, in the real world standard military field exercises on hilly terrain generally do not include the instruction, "Take your time and have fun as you advance."

Maybe kissing picnics with senpais constitute a sort of first-year merit-badge ceremony. . .

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This chapter really adds some context to Kagami's personality when you compare it to the other upperclassmen.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Maybe kissing picnics with senpais constitute a sort of first-year merit-badge ceremony

Amen to that!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Maybe kissing picnics with senpais constitute a sort of first-year merit-badge ceremony. . .

The other instructor did chew out Kagami for the temerity of allowing a first year to ask her on a date. But maybe that's because the first year didn't follow the proper dating-a-superior officer procedure, and it's fine for Indou to do it because Kagami asked her first.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The other instructor did chew out Kagami for the temerity of allowing a first year to ask her on a date. But maybe that's because the first year didn't follow the proper dating-a-superior officer procedure, and it's fine for Indou to do it because Kagami asked her first.

Lol. I guess it still remains to be seen if these outings are just considered to be opportunities for senpais to help kouhais work on their orienteering or camping skills, or if it's a given that things are going to become more . . yuri-iffic.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

oh my goodness how lewd can this story get?? PICNICS with each other???? for shame!

Darynka Makarchuk
joined Jun 2, 2018

I really love this story
It's cute and interesting
Looking forward for more))))

joined Jul 21, 2016

This is so good.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

if someone here speaks spanish you can read the first 6 chapters at tumangaonline.me. also the same scanlators (rainy devil scans) that transalate this one also work on nettaigyo wa yuki ni kogareru and other yuri manga i think they upload the chapters faster than dynasty and they actually have a pretty large catalogue of yuri works so you guys should totally check it

Thanks, my Spanish is weak, but if the group translating this ever gives up it's nice to know I have an emergency back up option. It wouldn't be the first time I had to resort to Spanish translations to finish a manga. I just wish my Spanish was a little better. I lose so much of the nuance and comprehension if I have to limp along in Spanish.

last edited at Aug 23, 2018 4:41PM

joined Feb 25, 2018

Really surprised so many people dislike Kagami. She's a little harsh and strict, perhaps even a bit bitchy, but overall she seems pretty kind and like a good senpai.

joined Sep 2, 2018

So I've been translating the Spanish translation of the next chapter to English for fun and I'm almost done, i don't know if it's ok for me to do that, but if it is and someone is interested in it i can upload it and post the link. Just don't expect a perfect translation because neither English or Spanish is my first language and I've never done translations before.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 1:08PM

joined Sep 2, 2018

Ok, I've finally finished "translating" the next chapter, i'm not sure I can put links here so if someone wants it send me a private message and I'll send the link.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 9:25PM

joined May 30, 2015
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Thank you!

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

if someone here speaks spanish you can read the first 6 chapters at tumangaonline.me. also the same scanlators (rainy devil scans) that transalate this one also work on nettaigyo wa yuki ni kogareru and other yuri manga i think they upload the chapters faster than dynasty and they actually have a pretty large catalogue of yuri works so you guys should totally check it

Gracias por la información ♥

I can speak Dutch, French, German, English, I even studied Latin for 4 years.... WHY TF CAN'T I SPEAK SPANISH FML USELESS SCHOOL USELESS COUNTRY

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's time to take the maidens on a picnic!

Sure hope the weather is nice . . .

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

kabedon

joined May 7, 2017

Indou-chan put a lot of effort into those grades for sake of picnic I see, good girl!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

chp 8 raw is available in chinese too btw

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 5:55PM

joined Oct 15, 2014

Lol that credit page tho

joined Jan 6, 2017

chp 8 raw is available in chinese too btw

It's now raw if it's translated.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

That Shizuma aka Etoile-sama from army is so amazing xD I am in love with her

joined Oct 10, 2016

Ugh, she's still interested in that violent blonde. Please, Blondie-Chan, slap her face already so you can break up!

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 7:50PM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Ooba is so cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.