Forum › Posts by Bolsilludo

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Well no.. this is fiction.. not real life..

Right?

Bolsilludo
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Only 1 day off a month.. ohJapan..

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Would you say the same thing about Itou hachi works?

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

That's a bit harsh

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Meh

Bolsilludo
Citrus + discussion 19 Jun 16:05
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Meh.. i found this sequel very boring

Bolsilludo
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Yes.. "yuri"..right

Bolsilludo
Citrus + discussion 18 Dec 17:14
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Meh..

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

I don't understand why we're focusing on the point where our protagonist and friend are a couple, when we know they don't work out and are still friends, instead of the actual love story between the protagonist and short haired woman.

The original story skipped all this trash for a reason and had both characters say they never really dug each other romantically and were only interested because they found another lesbian.

Why waste our time on pointless filler when this filler has no impact on the love story we got a tiny glimpse of?

I am not reading any of this filler trash until the real romance starts. Wtf?

I am highly disappointed.

Trash? You really have a poor taste in good stories. GET OUT!

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Thank you!

Bolsilludo
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Uta needs to gtfo of that house and move on.

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Its just fiction. Some ppl takes things waaaay to serious. Calm down

Bolsilludo
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

its extremely unlikely but i hope for mom redemption without drama

I dont, she left for 5 YEARS and now is back to be a "mother"? To hell with that! Unless she has a very good reason which I doubt

last edited at Jul 27, 2018 1:38PM

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Yup, is good and funny. Hope the new chapter come out soon

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Love it when people takes things way too seriously..

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Now now now, you should watch that cute little mouth

Bolsilludo
Citrus discussion 21 May 12:23
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

What are the chances next time they see each other Mei will be pregnant?

Bolsilludo
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

this series was cancelled or something, or they just didnt translated the rest?

The second, its completed and you can find the raws somewhere in the net..

Bolsilludo
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

More like 70% adventure 30% yuri imo

Bolsilludo
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Su read FF thread. They say it's terminal....

So what? I had a terminal heart disease and wasn't expected to live past age 25 with chances of a donor heart getting found for me in time being at 10 to 12%. And now I'm here in a cardio rehab center after a successful transplantation, looking right into the eyes of happiness and a long life. "Terminal" just means the patient isn't expected to recover, it doesn't mean it won't happen! Just...don't give up on a living person as long as they're still alive! We might not be able to actually help her body, but we can at least help her keep her spirit high and her motivation strong. I'm gonna jump over in the ff thread and ask the folks there. There's gotta be something we can do for her.

That’s nice to hear. Hope she/he can recover as well. I send my best wishes from the small place where i live.

Bolsilludo
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

What the fuck did I just read ?
Seriously, what's the point in making stories like this ? If it at least ended well but ... all we have is a sadistic bastard with no emotion who likes to hurt her childhood friend. It's not even a Yuri, this oneshot doesnt deserve this tag ...

lol calm down.. I Like It, It was different...

Bolsilludo
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Reading Vengeance makes me feel depressed. Now I need a happy lesbian story to counteract my mood. I have to say though the series was really good. I hope that they make the Vengeance series an anime with an awesome soundtrack. It reminds me of Psycho pass anime, the environment and mood. I didn't expect the MC Seol-A to go crazy and kill two people, she's a cop I thought she was just going to lock them away but bloody hell she's brutal. That’s what I loved about the series, I didn't expect her actions of Vengeance this way.

I have no words.. I cant imagine how she lived those 10 years.. only waiting to kill that guy, can you call that "living"? And her best friend?... man so tragic :(
And yes, a happy yuri story is a must after reading this.

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Nooo!! so sad :(

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Welcome to the club ´merica

Bolsilludo
Stretch discussion 13 May 16:48
Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

Is kaput!