I love this couple! The art in this doujin is so cute! Thanks for sharing :3

joined May 30, 2015

white rose, my love~!

netgirl
Sister Play discussion 07 Nov 19:31
joined May 30, 2015

super cute :3! i love seeing marimite doujins

joined May 30, 2015

AAAHHH, SCREW MIHO AND AI!! I AM A MEGUMI OSHI!!!

ai and miho are fine..... but i just prefer megumi for nadeshiko... she's so cute :3

joined May 30, 2015

not gonna lie, my guilty pleasure has always been super messed up relationships like this hahaha; i feel like they don't often get explored in manga because authors shy away from the topics and don't want to "dirty" their work or reputation... which is why I'm happy an author finally decided to throw all caution to the wind and just explore the twistedness of relationships of this nature!

joined May 30, 2015

i absolutely loved this one :3! i like prostitute x customer stories when done right, and this one was done right

joined May 30, 2015

i absolutely loved this one :3! i like prostitute x customer stories when done right, and this one was done right

netgirl
Citrus + discussion 19 Nov 19:41
joined May 30, 2015

HARUMATSU FINALLYYYYYYY!!!! I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!!!!

Well, I still want a full fleshed out romance arc for harumin x matsuri.... so I hope they get more of a consistent storyline after this :'0

netgirl
Yuru Yuri discussion 10 Nov 10:02
joined May 30, 2015

I FUCKING LOVE AYANO X KYOKO!!! MY ULTIMATE YURU YURI OTP!!! PLEASE LET THEM BE REAL!!!! I just get by from bait scraps every now and then ;___;

netgirl
joined May 30, 2015

yuri gender bender yay

joined May 30, 2015

i'm also into how messed up this is xD i wish more manga were willing to explore toxic relationships like these. It's interesting to see play out.

All of us that are still reading this must have some pretty alternative taste on top of the regular kind xD

netgirl
Yuru Yuri discussion 15 Aug 22:44
joined May 30, 2015

Ayano is such a sweet and gentle girl, she deserves to be with whoever she wants! If it's Kyoko she wants to give her heart to, then it is Kyoko she deserves! kyoko... pls notice Ayano ;___;

Also, LMAO no yui x nadeshiko is a popular ship I see xD! They didn't recognize each other's voices through the game? interesting.... i hope they come back to this and do a reveal in the future

joined May 30, 2015

WHERE ARE ALL MY #TEAMMEGUMI PEEPS AT!? I'M ROOTING SO HARD FOR HER TO BE IT!! Plus I think it's adorable how she was the only one that sent a picture of herself to Nadeshiko, rather than a picture of an item. I think the "you'll have to show me tomorrow" means seeing Megumi in her uniform. And "tomorrow" Megumi is working at her part time job in the pastry shop, which Ai suggested all of them should go see Megumi at the pastry shop for a hang out.

She's best girl, and so cute and hard-working; she and Nadeshiko deserve each other ;___;

netgirl
First Love discussion 02 Aug 04:27
joined May 30, 2015

so cute <3

netgirl
Image Comments 04 Mar 19:46
joined May 30, 2015
R79jphi

adorablezz

netgirl
Image Comments 04 Mar 19:45
joined May 30, 2015
Eqqyob_u0aajnle-orig

my babies~!

netgirl
Oddman 11 discussion 20 Jun 16:18
joined May 30, 2015

i know this manga prob won't end with an official couple,but I really like shiraishi (the slut) x setsu <3!!! I've literally shipped them together since the beginning; shiraishi may be slutty, but her love for setsu is real and pure <3 plus she's really cute, and the tsunderes always make me soft

joined May 30, 2015

this was so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

netgirl
joined May 30, 2015

so happy this is getting an anime; adachi is adorable!

joined May 30, 2015

loved it!! can't wait for translation of live #2 transition!!!

joined May 30, 2015

awesome story <3

netgirl
joined May 30, 2015

i'm also confused about the milk tea and cocoa??? so... what exactly did natsuki do? i''m puzzled...

joined May 30, 2015

LMAO Maya looks a bit psycho in the manga xD! but i love it!!

netgirl
Image Comments 29 Apr 22:42
joined May 30, 2015
Dtqspz_wwaaa-lh-orig

omgggggggg

netgirl
Image Comments 29 Apr 22:39
joined May 30, 2015
Dvrlaszvsaab85z-orig

we got starlightwarrior! maya, genie! maya, and prince! maya~!
claudine's got her hands full