I read A Pitiable Boss And A Pathetic Lesbian first

I didn't even know it wasn't lesbian until you said this lol

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

the way shuninta draws flustered expressions never fails to entertain me XD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Am I the only one who doesn't trust the wife is telling the truth when we only hear it from one side, I mean the husband didn't even make an appearance? (ok edit: I read the rest of the manga and realized she probably WAS telling the truth and the divorce is happening). But that's not the point. What irks me is the quick transition from cheating talk to actual cheating acts itself. When the husband cheats, is it even marginally acceptable for the wife to take revenge in the form of cheating as well?

Absolutely Imo. In fact I'd even question if it counts as cheating now. Ofcourse I know it does technically- but I mean unless she was the type to try to forgive him and work on salvaging the marriage - (which it seems she is not - and I have no understanding of) then morally and practically it seems not to be cheating.

The second she found out he was cheating - that HE had thrown away their vows and promises, their marriage was over. A lot of people would see it like that. A lot of women would file for divorce the very next day. So if she sleeps with another woman is no longer his business - he threw away that right and she no longer 'belongs' to him or owes him anything.

last edited at Jul 1, 2018 1:42AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I hate cheating but I wonder why love this one so much.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm not sure it makes sense to say the wife is cheating, since her relationship was already dead. It's technically cheating because they're a couple on paper, but that's really it. If not for that one thing, which she takes care of by the end, she has no obligation to the dude.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I hate cheating but I wonder why love this one so much.

See my and Nez's posts just above :)

Its because she is NOT cheating. It only deserves a cheating tag for the husbands actions. The marriage was over - except on paper.

last edited at Jul 1, 2018 2:12PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I see Caddilac tower and my old apartment, but where's the Ren Center?

joined Jul 26, 2016

A kaiju happened.

joined Feb 1, 2013

It was silly and I loved all the internal decisions being made. Great stuff!

I actually really enjoyed this. Art-wise, I really loved the look of the two women and the great facial expressions. Also, I got a kick out of the choices made by the translator. And the comments section is also pretty entertaining as well...

That said, I don't understand why some yuri fans are so strongly anti het. Really, should the most important aspect of a relationship be that there's genuine chemistry to the romance- regardless of the genders?

I mean, arguably, my top two favorite pairs of all time are the girl/girl pairing of Maggie and Nenene from "ROD the TV" and the straight pairing of Ulquiorra/Orihime from "Bleach".

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Good read. What Nezchan and elevown said about the cheating thing. Ah. My work here is done! No but that was really good!

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

yo the part where she's getting ready to rip her tights is like... i wish that were me lol

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Pg. 16 and the credits page: that derp face...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I read A Pitiable Boss And A Pathetic Lesbian first

Same. I self identified with that mistake

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

That said, I don't understand why some yuri fans are so strongly anti het. Really, should the most important aspect of a relationship be that there's genuine chemistry to the romance- regardless of the genders?

Maybe because of the older Class S stuff where lesbian girl always get cucked by a male love interest / arranged marriage / suicide / sharknado in the end...? Thankfully we don't see that so often anymore.

last edited at Jul 3, 2018 2:13PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe because of the older Class S stuff where lesbian girl always get cucked by a male love interest / arranged marriage / suicide / sharknado in the end...? Thankfully we don't see that so often anymore.

And it's always a sharknado made of male sharks, you ever notice that?

joined Jun 6, 2018

Also because some read yuri "for the yuri". If I wanted to read het ( which in no way I want ), I would go read het. You read yuri for romance between girls, so a guy suddenly turning up makes it no longer be actual yuri. Also a reason why many dislike the bisexual tag.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm not into cheating but this story was great.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm not into cheating but this story was great.

I'm the same but I'm pretty sure she had the right to cheat anyway, not like the husband was gonna get ntr'd or something

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Her inner monologue was fucking hilarious!

Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

hesitated to read because of the cheating tag, but I'm so glad I did -- this was simultaneously the funniest and the hottest smut I've read in a while.

joined Jul 17, 2018

They can marry on the Philippines right?

From Philippines here, no they can't. Its not legal here. Yet. Hopefully in the future though

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

God I think this is the first time I've laughed that hard while getting turned on. 10/10 mastahpiece

last edited at Jul 27, 2018 12:14PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Also because some read yuri "for the yuri". If I wanted to read het ( which in no way I want ), I would go read het. You read yuri for romance between girls, so a guy suddenly turning up makes it no longer be actual yuri. Also a reason why many dislike the bisexual tag.

IK'm not talking about mixing the het and yuri together (ie, involving a guy). It's more that I just find it kind of odd that a the existence of a het couple in a mainly yuri manga seems to upset certain people. The way I see it, I figure as long as the yuri isn't broken up by the het elements, then a het side couple (or the fact that one of the women used to be with a man) shouldn't be an issue to the current primari yuri relationship in the comic.

joined Jul 23, 2017

They can marry on the Philippines right?

Unfortunately not (´-ι_-`)

joined Jul 23, 2017

Philippines thats unexpected hahahahha

To reply you must either login or sign up.