Forum › Posts by betamihashi

Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

hesitated to read because of the cheating tag, but I'm so glad I did -- this was simultaneously the funniest and the hottest smut I've read in a while.

betamihashi
Image Comments 08 Sep 00:41
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014
Sny7gdd

top haruka saved my life

betamihashi
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

I really really love & appreciate the polyamory which, thankfully, ended up seeming pretty healthy
(which i was super not expecting considering how basically the entire arc save the last few pages went)
But, like everyone else has said, canno's admittedly not the BEST writer. Or at least, she doesn't usually do a fantastic job at executing her otherwise good ideas. Either way, I would have preferred more development between ryou and nina, because I def am super interested in their dynamic and and disappointed by the buildup (or lack thereof).
But none of that really matters, because I'll take my cute yuri polyamory any day.

betamihashi
Image Comments 23 Feb 01:48
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014
C2yhpwdusaa-q8y

THAT GOOD GOOD TOP DOM MERCY CONTENT

Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

Btw, this is the Amazon site of her book https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4781614426/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1472385185&sr=8-1

You also apparently can buy (cheaper) Kindle version if shipping cost is too steep for you

Thanks for the link! Reading this made me want to support her in any way i can, so ill do it by throwing money at her & crying

betamihashi
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

This one's slowly becoming one of my favourites. Bonus points for creating an age gap story that is not creepy.

Oh my god I know right? Even among ones I like, age gap stories tend to come off as a little eh to me. I'm absolutely loving this one though.

betamihashi
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

theres been one chapter every day for the last 11 days and honestly i am LIVING

But seriously, I'm so happy for Onoda. Shes opening up & she finally have a love interest im pretty sure (ive been waiting for this since day one) and i cant take it

betamihashi
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

onoda was sooo cute this chapter i want to cry

betamihashi
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

maybe its because ive always had a thing for unrequited love but god, this is one of my favorite stories of all time. It's so beautiful, plus kishi torajirou has like. my Favorite Art Style

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 11:58PM

betamihashi
Sumika discussion 29 Nov 02:55
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

i love this the art style is so trippy and wavy and wonky and i absolutely adore it. plus its just a beautiful story all in all i! love this!!

betamihashi
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

I never thought id say this but i really cant bring myself to cheer on for the yuri ending this is leaning towards here because honestly the relationship between yuma and the guy is so much healthier? Even if Yuma never explicitly stated that she didn't want to make out with hotaru or whatever it's still just really iffy consent wise? idk
def not saying i want a het ending tho. god no

betamihashi
After Hours discussion 16 Jul 01:19
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

ok but im really digging the nudity without any sexual connotation behind it?

betamihashi
After Hours discussion 25 Jun 00:17
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

idk what it even is about this manga but im in absolute love with it,, the atmosphere is so nice and the perspective is gorgeous. I'm in love with the wide shots of the room aaaaaaa

betamihashi
Suck Way discussion 08 Jan 23:40
Dsgsdfgdf4
joined Dec 15, 2014

the only thing ive regretted reading more is dipper goes to tacobell