Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch01#4

I see you, Hijiri cosplay reference. I see you.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Don't lewd the loli.

Anyway, it's a lolicon manga, but with a college girl to make it less creepy.

I see it getting pretty boring rather quickly.

last edited at Jun 17, 2018 5:42AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Not for Japanese otaku.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

So far so cute.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Lolicon is not my cup of tea, even if it's Yuri (if its a guy its ten times worse for me, though). That's why I couldnt completely enjoy Yuzumori-san either, though the age gap was smaller since Mimika was in high school and not college.

last edited at Jun 17, 2018 5:57AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Much cuter than Tsubakuma, at least

joined Mar 10, 2018

Why is this missing the lolicon tag, or am I missing something.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

So, the “older girl is into lolis”-trope is getting more popular or why is it that this one and tsubakuma are getting made into an anime? Not that I mind to be honest, but it would be kinda awkward if Yuri gets associated with older girls being lecherous of small girls :P

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

So, the “older girl is into lolis”-trope is getting more popular or why is it that this one and tsubakuma are getting made into an anime? Not that I mind to be honest, but it would be kinda awkward if Yuri gets associated with older girls being lecherous of small girls :P

Gay people being pedophiles is already an established stereotype anyways.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Gay people being pedophiles is already an established stereotype anyways.

Curse you, Catholic priests!

Anyway, art is not quite to my taste. Otherwise, fair enough, let's see where it goes (probably nowhere).

joined May 24, 2014

It's called onee-loli

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Onee loli is getting more attention today, not I am complaining though.

This chapter was fun like other onee loli I've read before

joined Jan 12, 2018

What's wrong with Shakugan no Shana? Uh... I mean Shirosaki Hana? She like to humilate elders or what?
But really, so many thing similar with Shana (apperance, tsundere part and even bread) or is it just me?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

ONE PUNCH LOLI!

Man that page made me laught.

Received_195311451572093
joined Dec 9, 2015

why just release now? XD hahaha this was release 2016?? correct me if im wrong.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

why just release now? XD hahaha this was release 2016?? correct me if im wrong.

Surprisingly enough, we at /u/ aren't telepaths when it comes to all yuri manga in existence (especially outside the Buyfag thread where they only speak in kanji for some reason). I basically just spotted this on Pixiv to fill the void left by Lily Maria (a day or two before the anime announcement) and it just seemed like the right time to get a scanlation going.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So this is an anime too?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm in.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is anyone else curious about the recent oneloli works recently? maybe is becoming a trend ? I could understand how it would sell more to some audiences , after all, making yuri is not super profitable.

Anyway!!! it was a cute start and with an anime in the horizon I guess it can only get better.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Give us more!! then we can watch the anime adaptation!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

More oneloli for the oneloli throne. The era of oneloli anime be upon us, this must be heaven.

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

Bootleg Yuzumori-san.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

So this is an anime too?

Yup. Doga Kobo's working on it. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-06-14/watashi-ni-tenshi-ga-maiorita-manga-gets-tv-anime-at-doga-kobo/.132911

Thanks for the link - no release date or details yet? I hope its not one of these 5 minute long episode series.

Also - Hana seems a bit off in that image - they don't seem to be emphasizing her angelic beauty - I assume the series is mostly a comedy - hard to be sure from 1 chapter - and I guess the anime will play up the comedy side even more, and not so much the loli crush.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I mean, I won't say it's not lolicon, but I read until the last chapter, and her only interest is in Hana, so I would hardly call her a pedophile. I'm sure she wouldn't mind Hana being older.
Also, so far she hasn't tried anything sexual. The comedy actually really works well, and others elements are added later.
Like another college student in love with the MC and stalking her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.