Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

joined Dec 4, 2016

I like pervy comedy, loli or not doesn't matter. I much prefer this or Tsubakuma over Yuzumori san.

joined Sep 25, 2015

I like pervy comedy, loli or not doesn't matter. I much prefer this or Tsubakuma over Yuzumori san.

Yeah, I liked Yuzumori-san but I feel like I'll like this more.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

My computer froze twice while reading this. I think it's trying to tell me something.

Your computer is a lolicon

dolphinForPrez
810c9214-a5e7-4680-a375-24ae680f7420
joined Feb 25, 2018

can someone fix it, in ther chapter list it goes 2 then 1

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I'm not complaining, it looks fun already and I will be looking forward to the anime. :)

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

To be honest, so far both of the main characters (onee loli) and their interactions are quite one dimension and shallow. Hopefully more characters addition will fix it.

My current hope is on the little sister simply because we don’t know much about her yet

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So I haven't read this, because age gap/loli yuri is not my thing, but did anybody else look at the first page of the update and mistake it for Subaru from Nanashi no Asterism? <_<

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So I haven't read this, because age gap/loli yuri is not my thing, but did anybody else look at the first page of the update and mistake it for Subaru from Nanashi no Asterism? <_<

Not really, unless that’s the only manga you ever read with a gothic Lolita dress in it

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"That's a pervert's invitation right there!" Gold. That little gal is perceptive.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

I honestly like the Onee-Loli works like "Yuzumori-San" and "My master and me". I even liked "The girl I admire"

Yuri needs more variants, and NTR is still too small (the best is "Your Fault")

last edited at Jun 20, 2018 10:14AM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Yo Wtv, I have a question for you, can you send me a message on Discord? Or I can message you there. Or email. Or anything that would work well for ya.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Yo Wtv, I have a question for you, can you send me a message on Discord? Or I can message you there. Or email. Or anything that would work well for ya.

Well, you can add me on discord if you want with: WtvCo#4894
I'm not sure that's how Discord works, but okay.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Honestly while the pervy issue bothers me. What turns me off the most, about these types of series, is that they will not go anywhere.
Gag yuris are usually just one well warn tired cliché after another. Sure there are a few chuckles, maybe even the occasional genuine belly laugh here or there, but you usually have sit through a lot of stuff you have seen a hundred times before. What gets me to read them, though, is the promise of an actual love story skillfully woven in amung all the hot spring trips, and sleep overs.
With a lolicon like this, a romantic ending is virtually impossible. Even if it wasn't I wouldn't feel right rooting for it.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was funny. xD

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

I honestly like the Onee-Loli works like "Yuzumori-San" and "My master and me". I even liked "The girl I admire"

Yuri neess more variants, and NTR is still too small (the best is "Your Fault")

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Chrono Trigger Luminaire reference, I like it!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Not really, unless that’s the only manga you ever read with a gothic Lolita dress in it

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch10#35
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_bonus_2

Ah, c'mon, it's damn near the same hairstyle (just missing the little bits sticking out to the sides) The face isn't that far off, and the outfit is the kind of thing he wore when in drag. When I first pulled it up, for a second I thought this was a spinoff. ;p

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch10#35
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_bonus_2

Ah, c'mon, it's damn near the same hairstyle (just missing the little bits sticking out to the sides) The face isn't that far off, and the outfit is the kind of thing he wore when in drag. When I first pulled it up, for a second I thought this was a spinoff. ;p

Still can’t see any simlarity between them that worth to mention ....

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Yuri neess more variants, and NTR is still too small (the best is "Your Fault")

Dat Pop Team Epic scene x'D

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

There's a few more chapters of this that haven't been added to Dynasty yet.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

There's a few more chapters of this that haven't been added to Dynasty yet.

Yeah that's weird, I think we're missing 3 chapters by now!

Btw I know this guy is a yuri fan but...

lol

Edit: Oh lol I just got spoiled from vol 2 watching the anime

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 5:42PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

neeee, what anime ?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Wotaku

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I've been hearing Wotaku and 3D Kanojo names being mentioned a lot. maybe i should watch them.

BTW, what's the relation between this manga and wotakoi ?

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 7:33PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

BTW, what's the relation between this manga and wotakoi ?

Look at what he's reading. The show also made a brief YuruYuri mention. I'm guessing same publisher.

To reply you must either login or sign up.