Forum › Kimi wa Shoujo discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Well that was the cringiest yuri I've read so far.

Images%20(1)
joined Aug 5, 2014

Omg the chapter was so good! I really love it :)

Mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun
joined Feb 18, 2018

Sex is nice and good but the mutual biting is really over the top

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

What kind of heathen doesn't like biting?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Love the biting.

joined Jul 26, 2016

[nom intensifies]
[heavy breathing]

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

This is traumatizing.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Now I wonder if those biting marks will have disappeared the next day…

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lyendith posted:

Now I wonder if those biting marks will have disappeared the next day…

No, I'm pretty sure they'll remain for a day and half at least... As long as she doesn't go to the pool it's fine.

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Even calling what happened "rape" is somewhat questionable, except in that it would obviously be statutory rape as defined in many jurisdictions. Rape occurs when someone is subjected to sex against their will and without their consent. From what we saw, Jinno didn't consent (plus it's questionable whether she was even capable of giving consent, based on her age). But it seemed to be something that she did willingly, based on the fact that she was trying to get closer to Kousaka beforehand and afterwards she sought to do it again (though since we got only a few panels of the act itself, it's impossible to say for certain what her mindset was at the time).

but the stickler is that she didn't know they were having sex. you think if she knew that, she would have still been so willing? maybe. but considering the society, her age, and the way she reacted after and at the end of it makes me think differently. if she was so into it why did the author show her covering her face with tears? that feels like shame to me tbh. then again, with what the author is doing to the story, god only knows what it really could have meant.

if i'm being completely honest...atm it feels like the author has no fucking clue what she's doing with jinno lol. we are all looking so deep into this, analyzing every smile and tear and yet...it's probably all garbage. like the author isn't really thinking about the way she's writing and portraying this. just too many mixed signals in this.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

yall arent supposed to be looking so deep into it. she didnt know they were having sex because that was just bad writing. most likely, given the conflict introduced at the beginning with jinno wanting to be an adult, the author wanted her to look childish/innocent during that scene by making her react like that but failed horribly and made her look immature instead.

if she was so into it why did the author show her covering her face with tears? that feels like shame to me tbh.

you just described 99% of all reactions during sex in manga.

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 5:50AM

0000slan1
joined Apr 7, 2018

I don't know if it's bad writing or intentional, but I like the result either way, this weird and fucked up relationship is a nice change from what we usually see in yuri manga.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This essentially is yuri schlock. Enjoyable, harmless schlock. Hey, there's a reason why those cheesy romance books with Fabio on the cover sell. Sometimes you just wanna read something sorta trashy, whether it's the content, writing style, art, or a mixture of everything.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

Plot is still more enjoyable than Citrus

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Let us not compare every hot day to Samghata.

joined Feb 27, 2018

Welp, this devolved into quite the little mass of opposing viewpoints, how did that happ-... oh right internet...

28378864_1817026164975686_1928553207138020902_n
joined Apr 29, 2018

ANd the chapter 6?

joined Jun 28, 2018

Kinda looks promising...

joined Jul 22, 2018

This is getting pretty interesting, and I actually do like the art style. Hope to see more chapters soon, after they had left on a cliffhanger.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

So I read the sixth and final chapter…

So Maki has become a sexually active young woman who can't keep a girlfriend for very long, but one day she meets with a famous author who just so happens to be Natsume. And her reaction to meeting again with the woman who fucked her and abandonned her without a word is… mild annoyance? And when Maki asks her why she had sex with her, Natsume's answer boils down to "eeh, I was horny and you were hot, ain't that enough reason?" Then she lovingly describes how she enjoyed deflowering an innocent young girl. That gave her inspiration for her book too!

…Well that's a way to paint a fucked up conclusion as cute. >.>

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I didn't read the chapter but reading the spoilers makes me think that whoever was translating this said "What the fuck is this" and just decided to drop it lol

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So is anyone going to take up translating the next chapter?

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

Had a skim through the final chapter (raw), wasn’t entirely put off by the premise of the story (felt a sense of realism from it that you don’t find with many yuri manga, so of course I had some high hopes). Feels like I’m the one that got fucked with that ending.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Scanlation dropped? I'm hearing all about chapter six, and I'm seeing precisely none of it.

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 9:53PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh BOI! it was translated, the last chapter... There were things I wasn't expecting but I'm gonna wait to see it here

To reply you must either login or sign up.