Forum › Posts by Yuri Guy

Yuri Guy
Tsubakuma! discussion 12 Nov 01:05
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its been completely translated on danbooru for a while now.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

it seems they just threw in that section any work that had subtext moments or at least 1 lesbian girl, like for real, do you consider maria holic a yuri??! just because the main girl is a lesbian, i'm not sure if she came to love the trap but because the show was obviously hinting towards it i dropped the show.

maria holic is a comedy with yuri. she does not fall in love with the trap and i do not remember the show ever hinting that they would get together.

Yuri Guy
Image Comments 31 Oct 01:48
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014
Fjof317

the OL is the one that is brainwashed. you can tell by the dead fish eyes she has compared to the dog's bright eyes.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

morinaga milk x hakamada mera OTP

da real OTP

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Anyone remember what series/anthology had an extra/postscript chapter that involved personifed yuri magazines as characters?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/senpai_and_me

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

what probably happens is the big aggregator sites have some bots or something that monitor sites for releases (readers/scanlator sites) and they rip new releases, slap a watermark on it, and release it on their website. there are probs also people that see new releases and upload them to those sites independently.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

What does Hana mean, "become a criminal"? By anyone's standard she already is a criminal ...

Also, she's fine with having her pictures used to summon evil forces from beyond the universe; or place curses on people? I mean, clearly that's what dark purposes are ...

by "become a criminal" she means raping someone.

"dark purposes" is masturbation.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

but wheres the song

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

seems like you need to get your eyes checked then

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

wheres the NTR tag when you need it

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

You can tell this series was created by a man.

can you? really?

:thonk:

Yuri Guy
Love DNA XX discussion 28 Jul 23:30
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

johnb posted:

Really they're wasting alot of breeding potential, just by making half the women play "daddy". In a situation like this, you would think it would be all wombs on deck.

Author created only women world, to then separate them by sex and make same sex relationship taboo. What's the point? If they wanted to write forbidden relationship story, couldn't they just write about all female/male military school in our world?

the point was to show how stupid the system is and to make paralles with similar social structures irl. thats why at the end, everyone ditched the system and decided to just go with whoever they liked.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

why they keep making anime out of not so good yuri manga when theres a lot of good manga that are both popular and for all ages for fuck sake

ikr? its nice to see Doga Kobo stepping up by adapting this manga. itll show other studios that good yuri manga like this one really can be successful.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Since evidently there's a way to place anyone on a scale according to their degrees of sexual and romantic inclination, there's going to some term for where Yuu falls, but I suspect we don't have enough evidence to determine exactly where that will be quite yet.

I stand my ground that Yuu's Toukosexual.
(After all, we're all expecting her to end up with Touko, so it matters little to the story what her actual orientation is).

You’re certainly correct—at this point Yuu is a poster child for:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SingleTargetSexuality

But, understandably, people who feel underrepresented in culture are interested in finding figures they can identify with, and Yuu has had the potential to be one of those,

eeeh i wouldnt say yuu is is a poster child for single target sexuality. i dont think shes even had a "i dont like girls, i like touko" moment. shes just, again, not aware that you can slowly fall in love with someone. she simply never gave anyone enough time for any feelings to develop as she has always expected to be swept off her feet.

last edited at Jul 26, 2018 5:08AM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Also, in regard to the “Let me touch you!” “Not there!” scene:

So did things escalate quickly into Schlick City (almost impossible), was this a prelude to the haircut in some way, or something else?

yeah its supposed to be her getting her hair cut. you'll notice that scene happens immediately after indou moves the hair from in front of her eyes. ooba notices that when the hair is out of the way, indou is really cute so she gives her a hair cut.

Yuri Guy
Candy Trap discussion 21 Jul 05:37
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

you can tell juri genuinely loves noa. really nice read!

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

shes not asexual or aromantic. she just believes that romance happens like in shoujo manga where someone shows up and sweeps you off your feet and that it would happen to her like that. she gets confused about her feelings because that didnt happen between her and touko and she did not know that you could gradually come to love someone over time.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its pretty interesting seeing everyone jump on nikaidou for being a cheating lying skank while ignoring the dead-fish eyes she had when she had to return home.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its over RIP. im gonna miss this series.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I'm losing my mind because of this page :D
https://i.imgur.com/BGZZCZ3.png
I found it on instagram, no tag that leads to the name of the manga, no clue, the author of the post says nothing.
The drawings remind me Nanzaki Iku works, but I browsed a lot of them and didn't found any matches.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Ichi Ni no 3P

its FFM threesome

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I don't know what is the disturbing twist. Sato murdering Shouko, or the total pedophile turn Sato and Shio's relationship just took.

it took until the latest releases for you to realize what kind of relationship they had? its been like that since the first chapter lol

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I just have an image of the manga that I'm searching:
(https://i.imgur.com/2VYIUvl.jpg?1)

Is it a lolicon? °-°)

yeah its part of https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/parfait_onee_loli_yuri_anthology

Yuri Guy
Candy Moon discussion 05 Jun 02:18
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

actually it explains on the author page here lol

"The author of circle Peachpulsar (for commercial doujins) and Nightpulsar (for free webcomics)."

Yuri Guy
Candy Moon discussion 05 Jun 01:55
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

nightpulsar is her nsfw label. or was it peachpulsar? i get the two mixed up.