Forum › Posts by Yuri Guy

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Hi I'm looking for a oneshot released quite a couple years ago where a couple were dining in a cafe/restaurant and one of them slide her foot under her gf to make her crack her toe and its not the first time, she has some kink or something. And the girlfriend is very reluctant to do it as she doesn't want to hurt her. The one with the kink also mentioned that she doesn't like to do it with guys as they may eventually develop a sadistic complex and start hurting her too badly. I've searched for this in abuse, abandonment issues, violence and a bit of creepy. My guess is its prob not in dynasty anymore so if anyone has the link to it in another website it'd help too thanks

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/theres_nobody_who_wants_to_cry#8

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

howd the proofreading go? reviews on english amazon say the text is still wonky (since May 2019). gonna buy them either way tho.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its not lily love. pretty sure it was scanlated from japanese.

EDIT: found it
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yururi_fuwari_%E3%83%BCin_this_dream_with_you%E3%83%BC
https://www.amazon.com/YURURIFUWARI-Japanese-SUGATAURI-ebook/dp/B01MQ4D6TR/

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 8:51AM

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

this is gonna be a weird one. im looking for a manga that i think is on this site. prequel/followup (not sure which) was officially released by the scanlation group on amazon kindle. it is not 1 x 1/2 or any isya work (so not a yuri-ism release).

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

heir situation can be worse and worse until Satou have to whore herself to earn their living which surely is not Happy Sugar (& Salt) Life anymore.

she was literally already doing that prior to meeting shio

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

im p. sure she peed in her mouth on page 9

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

haha she farted

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I would like to see a storyline that's decent every now and again.

well you're in luck, cuz Fragtime is getting an anime.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

is there even enough content for a 12 episodes anime?

with 18 chapters, id say theres just the right amount for a 12 episode anime. at the very least, theres a good chance that the anime will actually be complete instead of ending on a cliffhanger and then never getting a season 2.

Yuri Guy
happy late new year 16 Jan 02:52
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

here's to a successful 2018-2

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Why does people keep saying "loli, loli" as if this was a loli manga?

because in anime and manga, the only thing that matters is how they look like. age is irrelevant in determining who is or isnt a loli.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its been completely translated on danbooru for a while now.

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

it seems they just threw in that section any work that had subtext moments or at least 1 lesbian girl, like for real, do you consider maria holic a yuri??! just because the main girl is a lesbian, i'm not sure if she came to love the trap but because the show was obviously hinting towards it i dropped the show.

maria holic is a comedy with yuri. she does not fall in love with the trap and i do not remember the show ever hinting that they would get together.

Yuri Guy
Image Comments 31 Oct 01:48
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014
Fjof317

the OL is the one that is brainwashed. you can tell by the dead fish eyes she has compared to the dog's bright eyes.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

morinaga milk x hakamada mera OTP

da real OTP

Yuri Guy
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Anyone remember what series/anthology had an extra/postscript chapter that involved personifed yuri magazines as characters?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/senpai_and_me

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

what probably happens is the big aggregator sites have some bots or something that monitor sites for releases (readers/scanlator sites) and they rip new releases, slap a watermark on it, and release it on their website. there are probs also people that see new releases and upload them to those sites independently.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

What does Hana mean, "become a criminal"? By anyone's standard she already is a criminal ...

Also, she's fine with having her pictures used to summon evil forces from beyond the universe; or place curses on people? I mean, clearly that's what dark purposes are ...

by "become a criminal" she means raping someone.

"dark purposes" is masturbation.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

but wheres the song

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

seems like you need to get your eyes checked then

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

wheres the NTR tag when you need it

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

You can tell this series was created by a man.

can you? really?

:thonk:

Yuri Guy
Love DNA XX discussion 28 Jul 23:30
Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

johnb posted:

Really they're wasting alot of breeding potential, just by making half the women play "daddy". In a situation like this, you would think it would be all wombs on deck.

Author created only women world, to then separate them by sex and make same sex relationship taboo. What's the point? If they wanted to write forbidden relationship story, couldn't they just write about all female/male military school in our world?

the point was to show how stupid the system is and to make paralles with similar social structures irl. thats why at the end, everyone ditched the system and decided to just go with whoever they liked.