Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

95f1a9bd40ff126607c8a9ebc4af9876
joined May 11, 2018

I'm new here and I like this site, I've been reading the manga on this site almost one year ago..

last edited at May 11, 2018 11:27AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuta San posted:

I'm new here and I like this site, I've been reading the manga on this site almost one year ago..

This series is so good that it makes you want to say it in public hehehe, welcome

95f1a9bd40ff126607c8a9ebc4af9876
joined May 11, 2018

Yuta San posted:

This series is so good that it makes you want to say it in public hehehe, welcome
Thank you very much my friend (-) Yeah sure :") <3

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

Ohoho it seems to me that Koyuki got a little bit jealous

Ohdear
joined Jul 12, 2017

These two are so precious! The dad playing matchmaker and then dashing away is amazing.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Also I'm willing to bet Kaede is almost as thirsty for Konatsu as Koyuki is.

last edited at May 17, 2018 9:20AM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch07#36
It's quite amazing how quickly Konatsu realised that her sempai was troubled because she thought Konatsu already had a d̶a̶t̶e̶ platonic friend for the festival

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

There's nothing gay about being troubled inviting your friend for a festival. Everyone blushes at the mere thought of it. Perfectly normal if you ask me... :)

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Koyuki is moving into useless lesbian territory here. She's got it so bad she's starting to have brain freezes. :)

But at least other people offer some help when she gets stuck. Her dad is pretty cool and perceptive.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Lmfao, pops with the speedy getaway.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I get so giddy any time I see a new chapter of this uploaded. I have yet to be disappointed by any part of this series.

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

More not lizards obviously.

What is not lizard anyways?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm so glad the dad is so supportive of their totally platonic relationship

Man this manga warms my heart with every new chapter.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I would have liked more to have the Yuri tag from the beginning and then be disillusioned at the end if it's not a Yuri one, than have the subtext tag all along and suffering cause no matter how gay it is I already know it's not gonna be yuri... Like, it's as if god told you the moment you're born that you're not gonna succeed in life and have an horrible death, how can I keep trying if I know all my efforts are gonna be in vain? Yeah I'm a drama queen

last edited at May 17, 2018 10:21AM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Gosh I love this so much. Koyuki nearly lost her mind over the idea of Konatsu going to the festival with someone else, and the only thing Konatsu ever thinks about is Koyuki.

Dad is da real MVP.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Father of the year, no competition, lmao!

Also I'm willing to bet Kaede is almost as thirsty for Konatsu as Koyuki is.

Threesome solves everything~ Hirose best grill, lol!

Started reading the first 3 chapters today and oh my gosh I'm loving this manga already. So cute! c:

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

kaede and Koyuki's dad are the ultimate wingmen XD also, they should change it from subtext to yuri crush bc its pretty obvious at this point XD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

herenowforever posted:

Koyuki is moving into useless lesbian territory here. She's got it so bad she's starting to have brain freezes. :)

It happens, sometimes when the love is too strong your brain can't function normally... In Futari Monologue, their love (or the homosexuality) is so strong that never mind acting normally, they even lose their human traits.

"Rumors in the school"

I can imagine what kind of rumors based on their behavior so far hahaha

last edited at May 17, 2018 11:21AM

Img_20180624_114210_213
joined May 17, 2018

Koyuki what a cute creature you are :3

Img_20180624_114210_213
joined May 17, 2018

Koyuki what a cute creature you are :3

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

herenowforever posted:

It happens, sometimes when the love is too strong your brain can't function normally... In Futari Monologue, their love (or the homosexuality) is so strong that never mind acting normally, they even lose their human traits.

That happened to me once with a gf I had, the only reason why I knew what the heck was going on with me is because I had read enough manga to understand it, but yeah, I can testify your brain ceasing to think straight and finding the person literally shine a lot.
And I am fairly intellgent as Koyuki... but she doesnt know what is going on because she doesnt read yuri :p

last edited at May 17, 2018 12:05PM

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

herenowforever posted:

That happened to me once with a gf I had, the only reason why I knew what the heck was going on with me is because I had read enough manga to understand it, but yeah, I can testify your brain ceasing to think straight and finding the person literally shine a lot.
And I am fairly intellgent as Koyuki... but she doesnt know what is going on because she doesnt read yuri :p

So, all she has to do is read a lot of yuri manga... Makes sense to me. Someone please lend her some! Lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

"For research purposes!"

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Follow your friends around town when they’re out with other friends, in a platonic manner.

To reply you must either login or sign up.