Forum › Eden no Otome discussion

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Well, I'll admit that these two chapters made me more invested in the story than the first two, but still nothing about this series so far has surprised me. Not that a standard plot is always a bad thing.

joined Jun 30, 2016

she didnt put flowers oh her head because; first, she dosent look you that way and second because you are A CRAZY BITCH!

joined Dec 17, 2017

Considering there was actual insertion, wouldn’t that have been a successful rape attempt and not a foiled one?

Oneeigh-chan
joined Feb 1, 2018

I liked how their ideal gardens reflected each of the three gardeners personalities, Aoi's, the presidents and vice presidents. Now I want to see what the other characters gardens would look like.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

That's it. I'm infatuated with Kohane x Aoi pairing. Wish me luck.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Gardening - extreme sport version

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Things are just... happening in this. I don't know why either, none of these characters feel like real characters.

last edited at May 7, 2018 4:28PM

A
joined May 24, 2013

Aoi wanted to freaking RAPE and IMPREGNATE an innocent girl, just because she wasn't given flowers? I think she might just be the worst person ever!

Or maybe this manga is just ridiculous.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/eden_no_otome_ch04#13

I know I shouldn't...But I kinda want to ship them now. Innocent girl x broken bad girl seems way more interesting than the usual classic yuri pairing with flawless (?) Senpai.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

i ship yandere bow girl with the mc

joined Aug 28, 2016

From how things have gone so far, I could honestly see a possibility of MC and Aoi ending up together. It'd be super fucked up, but everything about this manga so far seems fucked up anyway.

Eetw4a5ueaiu2_t
joined Jun 1, 2017

Everything got really fucked up and I love it ♡♡♡
It would be nice seeing Kohane and Aoi in a h/c relationship tbh

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And then, reversal

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Wabi-sabi subtext? Regardless, I'm intrigued.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Boring MC.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I see 3 pairings with the MC and the most interesting would be with Aoi. But I'm conflicted, because I doubt Aoi can get over her obsession for Hanatsuka easily and also, she's broken (or in the process of breaking?)

But what I get is that the MC, by looking in the eyes of Aoi and experiencing the "violence" of her feelings, realized that her own feelings were empty, shallow and not love. That's why Aoi "wins".

If it turns into something darker and psychological, I may up my opinion on this.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

so this will be the one where the rapist actually goes to jail?! Or teenager jail in this case? or . . . counseling? They . . . aren't going to do s#!+ are they?

Not sure what else to say about this story so far. I like the art. A lot of stuff we've seen before which isn't automatically bad.

Tooko Uploader
Bokura%20no%20hentai%20v08%20icon
Hachimitsu Scans
joined Jul 28, 2015

But what I get is that the MC, by looking in the eyes of Aoi and experiencing the "violence" of her feelings, realized that her own feelings were empty, shallow and not love. That's why Aoi "wins".

You made me realize that there was a mistranslation on that page, chapter 4, page 13 (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/eden_no_otome_ch04#14). The page (https://i.imgur.com/vn97CVS.png) was fixed and reuploaded (http://www.mediafire.com/file/0z6a5ivjo95d62q/) so that it can also be updated here.

Download
joined Jun 7, 2016

I'm getting the feeling of Renai Idenshi XX or Shitsurakuen vibes with a darker setting.

joined Jul 26, 2016

[yandere intensifies]
[heavy raping]
...wait, what? D:

Well at least there wasn't a(n attempted) scissor murder like I was half expecting... Not completely sure the described copulation mechanics really compute but eh. Author gets brownie points for at least having put some thought into the nitty-gritty of the matter instead of just handwaving it.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Author gets brownie points for at least having put some thought into the nitty-gritty of the matter instead of just handwaving it.

To be honest this is one of those cases where I feel handwaving might have been a better idea (see: midi-chlorians). But I haven't quite decided yet. I guess it depends on what's done with these ... mechanics.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fair. The less it comes up in the future the better, most likely. But at least they tried.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Is this really rape intent or just her way to seduce?
For how describe sex , if the other gender were here she will be bi.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

How is that a foiled attempt? I have 0 care for the Aoi character after that. Brat to rapist brat.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She seems to just have rubbed that spot with her hand.

Definition of rape is tricky in some cases. Depending on the law, penetration (with anything) may be necessary to be defined as rape. Just the feeling of being raped isn't enough.

Ie, there has to be a bottom line, or even words can be considered rape.

I don't excuse her, but at the moment, she's pretty unstable emotionally. She's NTR'd by the MC.

To reply you must either login or sign up.