Forum › Eden no Otome discussion

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Somehow this manga brings some of Strawberry Panic aura.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Awww yes..I want this kind of future..xD lots of perty girls..ahhhhh lol

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

...I do not trust the acting president. At all.
Also i wonder how much the all men are dead and women/women couples can go all whiptail on each other is going to be plot important or just an explanation on why no one cares about lesbian couples/ no men are involved with the plot.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Somehow this manga brings some of Strawberry Panic aura.

But better: Like Shiritsu Ririan Jogakuen in Marimite, St. Miator Girl's Academy (the school of the main characters) is purely for making its high-status girl students into desirable brides, and keeping them away from men until then. Hence all the despairing lesbians.

The other two schools are more diverse, though still with a marriage emphasis.

But yeah, the relationship stuff may be similar.

How do they keep the species going? Send out to Saki for science babies?

last edited at May 2, 2018 9:04PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

I cannot tell if this author wants a dark story or a happy story.

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Oh my, i like where this is going

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Harem maybe?

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i cant place it but this feel wrong... almost creepy to me.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Harem maybe?

So far it's just the Shizuma clone and the Tamao clone, though. Well, everyone in class did say she was cute, petite and pretty, so you may be on to something.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Yeah, I'm getting that same vibe. Hopefully it's just our imaginations.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

What an odd story. Convoluted SF background that appears to be largely irrelevant and silly characters combined with a creepy tone

joined Mar 4, 2015

I LOVE! this type of Yuri Manga, it's the best there could be no men, WONDERFUL just wonderful.
I to see more of this Manga.

joined Mar 4, 2015

I LOVE! this type of Yuri Manga, it's the best there could be no men, WONDERFUL just wonderful.
I to see more of this Manga.

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Looks like harem.

joined Aug 28, 2016

I agree. There's something a little off about the characters in a slightly threatening way. Not just the president, but Sayuri too. It feels like the MC is being inducted into a cult or something.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I agree. There's something a little off about the characters in a slightly threatening way. Not just the president, but Sayuri too. It feels like the MC is being inducted into a cult or something.

Besides that, I'm getting a sense that if our hapless protagonist takes a single misstep one or more of these girls will be running a knife against her throat. Seriously, every character besides the MC just intimidates me in the worst way possible.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

#PerfectWorld

And that's comming from a fellow man...

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

All men are dead... so Yuria finally did it. She succeed in wiping out all men.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Besides that, I'm getting a sense that if our hapless protagonist takes a single misstep one or more of these girls will be running a knife against her throat. Seriously, every character besides the MC just intimidates me in the worst way possible.

Yeah... When she meets Sayuri in the garden again, it almost seems like she's been brainwashed a little.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

"A certain country..."

You know, you could just say North Korea, Japan. Not like that'll offend anyone, save the North Korean state, but it's not like they read Yuri mange. And who knows, it could be good publicity. :p

last edited at May 2, 2018 11:07PM

joined Jan 10, 2017

I like the art but it's like the mangaka doesn't know how to correctly set up panels; doesn't flow well at all.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Distant future
Only women
High school
New girl
President
Pledging eternal love under a tree
This checklist of clichés is KILLING me. Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna read it. I have to for the sake of yuri. but this writer is a hack for sure.

last edited at May 2, 2018 11:32PM

joined Oct 13, 2014

Distant future
Only women
High school
New girl
President
Pledging eternal love under a tree
This checklist of clichés is KILLING me. Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna read it. I have to for the sake of yuri. but this artist is a hack for sure

yeah kinda feel the same way. speaking of which, what manga had the same premise but the girls were seperated by "adams" and "eves"?

Picasion.com_266681422dcc8964cac22f4ab2a89068
joined Sep 18, 2014

yeah kinda feel the same way. speaking of which, what manga had the same premise but the girls were seperated by "adams" and "eves"?

That was "Love DNA XX" right??

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Harem maybe?

So far it's just the Shizuma clone and the Tamao clone, though. Well, everyone in class did say she was cute, petite and pretty, so you may be on to something.

I really wish for a harem route. Because it's super rare to see yuri goes with harem without ecchi (or worse - het)
The only one met the conditions is... unforturnately, not my cup of tea.

To reply you must either login or sign up.