Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

joined Nov 9, 2017

MOCHIIIIIIIIII

I TRUSTED YOUUUUUU

THAT CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRR

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Happy as always to have more Mochi, but what a tease, that's no way to end a chapter.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Pyoro posted:

Got to have sex or else they might leave you? Mmm thats some good relationship advice right there.

Japanese social norms. If the husband cheats it's because the wife didn't put out enough. Clearly this translates into yuri relationships as well.

Partially this. Male satisfaction is key in most cultures around the world with more cultures more adamant patriarchal tradition this is magnified. Women are to:

• Be An Outlet For Male Sexual Pleasure (His Satisfaction)
  • Assure Him Of His Masculinity (His Validation)
  • Endure His Family Line Continues And Have Children He Wants (His Continuation)
  • Take Care Of Him, Children, and Household Necessities (His Relaxation)

I mean there's little more than sex, submission, and servitude in the traditional role of women in society. If a relationship fails, it's generally assumed to be the failure of the woman:

• He left you for a younger and/or prettier woman? She must've not cared about her appearance.
  • He cheated on you with another woman? She must've not been sexually available or satisfying.
  • He abused and beat you? She must've overstepped "her place", antagonized him in some way.
  • He left you because you couldn't conceive? She must've been infertile, never him, just her.

It's always her fault, never his. Because patriarchy works like that. Men are infallible compared to women.

Now I don't want to turn this into into some great flame war or anything, but generally aren't men who cheat, abuse or leave for stupid reasons considered scum? Whenever I see things about that, the woman is never the one blamed, because everyone recognises that the man was in the wrong.

It's why I think, at least when it comes to the Western World, that the patriarchy is largely a myth. I see a lot of things claiming something but don't see the evidence to back it up. It's also when I see things like male suicide rates compared to female suicide rates (80% of suicides are men) courts clearly favouring female parents in custody cases, men having to serve longer prison sentences for the same crime. So the idea of the patriarchy seems a little flimsy (Especially when I live in a country with a Queen and female Prime Minister!)

But again, I don't want to start a flame war, and this isn't really the place to be having this sort of discussion, so I'll leave it here.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

The patriarchy is fake because people hate on cheaters. Hm. Sounds legit.

joined Jun 12, 2015

(ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

But again, I don't want to start a flame war, and this isn't really the place to be having this sort of discussion, so I'll leave it here.

So you post something that clearly needs debate and then decline to discuss it? How very productive. ^^

Ignoring the other stuff (which equally can easily be refuted), but a) we're talking about Japan here, and b) look at the stud <-> slut dichotomy, what virginity means for men or women, and at similar issues, and you'll easily see why this is definitely not an issue where women are favored, either in the West or elsewhere ...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think we'd better steer clear of this whole mess, to be honest. It will only end in tears.

So, back to the yuri.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This is the first time I read Mochi fully expecting a train wreck. Get me out of here.

joined Jun 3, 2017

Was waiting for this, it's really sad the fact that they're really cute together.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Was waiting for this, it's really sad the fact that they're really cute together.

yeah,
just like what tsubomi said to em later,
"incest is already disgusting as it is, n yet she still choze her sister of all ppl instead of me"

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Y'know, seeing how much Tsubomi genuinely wanted to be loved by Ayumu, I really do feel bad for her now. Here's hoping she'll find a girlfriend that does love her back in the future.

This

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch38#4

Man i already felt bad for Tsubomi when she first appeared in the other series, but now I just wanna shake ayumu and make her realise she's being a dick girlfriend. Hope Tsu gets a good end at least

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch09

It feels like Ayumu doesn't even have an interest in Tsubomi, outside of having a girlfriend

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch04_1#4

Also, it's likely this sex strategy turns Ayumu into the character we see in "Met My Sister on a Dating Site"

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch05_1#3

Which consequently, turns Tsubomi into this spiteful character

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch37#4

Now, i'm curious how they got together in the first place

last edited at Apr 28, 2018 9:19PM

A
joined May 24, 2013

I'm starting to think Ayumu is a bit of a dummy

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Not gonna deny that, but on another note, Sayo had a pretty strong advantage over Tsubomi (aside from the wincest part), especially when dealing with dense characters, she was the one who took initiative, meanwhile, even if Tsubomi was a bit more "aggresive"(?) in this chapter, who knows how much time she just waited for Ayumu to take action first?

joined Oct 26, 2016

It's also when I see things like male suicide rates compared to female suicide rates (80% of suicides are men)

I just want to say that before you use any sort of statistic to do a bit more research into what those numbers actually mean. Women have more suicide thoughts and attempt suicide 2 to 4 times more than men.

It's just that men are more successful in killing themselves due to the use of more leathal means hence more death by suicides in men compared to women.

This is by no means proof to justify either side of this discussion. I really want to point this out as too many people nowadays misunderstand or misuse stats when using them to support their points.

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I think we'd better steer clear of this whole mess, to be honest. It will only end in tears.

So, back to the yuri.

The yuri's going to end in tears too :'c

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Just now?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The real problem for Tsu is being a non-siscon in a siscon universe. She should date the woman giving her advice, and her non-girlfriend should go "Find Her Sister on a Dating Site."

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 3:57PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh... OOOOH! now I get it! I was lost for like 3 or 4 chapters hahaha ...awww that's really sad :(

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

See the thing is
Tsu has two cousins I don't think we've met yet.
So she still has two chances to fufill her incestual destiny in the mochiverse.

Mochi is Love

My bias is for the one on the right considering Tsu's tastes.

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 4:36PM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

ESSSKEEEEEEETIT

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The real problem for Tsu is being a non-siscon in a siscon universe. She should date the woman giving her advice, and her non-girlfriend should go "Find Her Sister on a Dating Site."

How do you know that Tsubomi is not actually a siscon in denial, and that her pursuit of Ayumu was partly out of a desire to "prove" that she's not a siscon?

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 9:14PM

joined Apr 29, 2018

i'm disgusted! i feel completly deceived! poor tsubomi! so daidou was a b*tch from the begining! she did'nt even shown any remorse about litteraly breaking tsubomi! spoiler because when she meet tsubomi again she didn't even realised that tsubomi was hurt by what she did! she lives happily with her sister while tsubomi lives unhappy and full of hatred and all this b*tch find good to say is: "she wasn't like that back then" who's fault do you think it is?! you just broke her! NOW i really hate daidou! plus it was obvious that tsubomi still loved her even after all this time!

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 10:51PM

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

This ended up having more drama than I expected.

joined Apr 29, 2018

This ended up having more drama than I expected.

yeah! mochi was the only one i could trust for not making drama! where's the world going if even mochi add drama in his/ her cute fantasy? just WHY this unecessary drama?!

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 11:12PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

How do you know that Tsubomi is not actually a siscon in denial, and that her pursuit of Ayumu was partly out of a desire to "prove" that she's not a siscon?

What if... what if... she's a mom con!?!!?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.