Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

DynastyMaker
Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

an ancient greek philosopher once said, "you reap wut u sow" if tsu had left ayumu sooner, Im sure she wouldn't have to go through any suffering. idk if it's me but I get the feeling tsu might've realized ayumu's tendency from the very beginning, but still she chose to be with her anyway. as result
it's inevitable for tsu to get hurted in the end, I guess u could say, she got wut she deserved. ayumu did nthn wrong

Clearly, Tsubomi had one-sided / serious feelings for Ayumu

She was blinded in love with the girl, and desperate for attention

It's easier for me to sympathize with a character who loves someone in spite of their flaws, rather than a character who can't empathize with another

From what we know: Tsubomi doesn't get any physical affection, and had to listen to stories about Sayo all the time. When she finally breaks up with Ayumu, the girl ignores her all together. It's almost like she never really cared for her to begin with

And when they do finally meet up, she can't seem to recognize why Tsubomi would be passive-aggresive

last edited at May 10, 2018 1:34AM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

OMG THE AUNT AND MOM YESSSSS
I have nothing worthwhile to contribute. I'm just super excited to see a chapter about the older sisters!

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

an ancient greek philosopher once said, "you reap wut u sow"

if tsu had left ayumu sooner, Im sure she wouldn't have to go through any suffering. idk if it's me but I get the feeling tsu might've realized ayumu's tendency from the very beginning, but still she chose to be with her anyway. as result
it's inevitable for tsu to get hurted in the end, I guess u could say, she got wut she deserved. ayumu did nthn wrong

"ayumu did nothing wrong?!" are you kidding? now it's tsubomi's fault for being IN LOVE? seriously? poor tsubumi just fell in love with some *ssh*ole and now she's the one to blame for loving this b*tch?! find another excuse! ayumu is CLEARLY at fault for not being honnest. she didn't care about tsubomi's feeling. tsubomi didn't "sow" anything.she did like every people in love would have done! she tried to make it work! she couldn't have guess this lame excuse of a girlfriend (and of a human being) was that much into her sister. ayumu knew tsubomi loved her but still she didn't care from the begining. she is clearly the bad guy she have NO excuse! she wasn't honnest she didn't care and she dates tsubomi knowing she wasn't serious about her!

last edited at May 10, 2018 9:39AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Yeaaah!! I want more of the Nene and Yuu and of Yoh and Miki!

It's always so cute seeing Nene acting so lovey dovey around Yuu. And it's also great seeing things from the point of view of Yuu at least.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

an ancient greek philosopher once said, "you reap wut u sow"

if tsu had left ayumu sooner, Im sure she wouldn't have to go through any suffering. idk if it's me but I get the feeling tsu might've realized ayumu's tendency from the very beginning, but still she chose to be with her anyway. as result

"ayumu did nothing wrong?!" are you kidding? now it's tsubomi's fault for being IN LOVE? seriously? poor tsubumi just fell in love with some *ssh*ole and now she's the one to blame for loving this b*tch?! find another excuse! ayumu is CLEARLY at fault for not being honnest. she didn't care about tsubomi's feeling. tsubomi didn't "sow" anything.she did like every people in love would have done! she tried to make it work! she couldn't have guess this lame excuse of a girlfriend (and of a human being) was that much into her sister. ayumu knew tsubomi loved her but still she didn't care from the begining. she is clearly the bad guy she have NO excuse! she wasn't honnest she didn't care and she dates tsubomi knowing she wasn't serious about her!

if I were in that situation, there's someone who kept chasing me so hard all the time like that, most likely Id say yes too (just like ayumu) in order to make em happy but Id still keep our relationship as friends 4ever.

it should be noted,
ayumu didn't even use tsu as her cum disposal or anythn like that u know. ayumu literally didn't even touch tsu, she legit didn't use her as a substitute for her sister, she only needed a friend n most likely she accepted tsu as her lover out of pity or smthn

this might've slipped your mind so let me enlighten u,
despite her love for her sister, ayumu even tried to love tsu u know, but it can't be helped.. she couldn't. she's nicer than u think, at least she's not as cruel as me. lol

as for tsu,
she should've realized sooner when ayumu literally has been constantly tlkn about her sister, but still she's doing nthn but feign ignorance for Months.
tsuu was simply too desperate for ayumu pussy n it's really pathetic,
on top of that she still broke with her in the end anyway. how ridiculous pftt

tsu is such a half assed girl imo, if u really do love ayumu at least don't give up halfway, not only she's the one who broke the relationship n then she's being a shitty person by literally mocking ayumu n her sister in the middle of the street for being in incestuous relationship.
the Heck girl, get ur shit together, don't stuck in the past n spewing hates like that.

ayumu did nthn wrong

joined Mar 21, 2016

Id reckon it wasn't even her own volition to begin with pftt, Im sure the reason she broke up with ayumu it's cuz of her "friend advice" as always.
tsu is so obnoxious, without a doubt she's a half assed person to the bone.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So Big Auntie turns out to be a naughty prankster. I always imagined her to be as stoic, deadpan and comically serious as her expressions always were before this chapter.

...Why now?

Are you responding to someone in particular?

I was referring to this particular chapter. We have Tsubomi's backstory and Nazuki(?)'s mysterious subplot going on, and suddenly we cut to a character who I don't think has ever been focused on before. I mean, not that I would expect actual development from this manga (God forbid!), but the timing of this chapter still feels abrupt.

It's not really strange. Mochi does this every now and then. Remember how Nazuki's subplot was interrupted a few times to focus on other characters?

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

So Big Auntie turns out to be a naughty prankster. I always imagined her to be as stoic, deadpan and comically serious as her expressions always were before this chapter.

...Why now?

Are you responding to someone in particular?

I was referring to this particular chapter. We have Tsubomi's backstory and Nazuki(?)'s mysterious subplot going on, and suddenly we cut to a character who I don't think has ever been focused on before. I mean, not that I would expect actual development from this manga (God forbid!), but the timing of this chapter still feels abrupt.

It's not really strange. Mochi does this every now and then. Remember how Nazuki's subplot was interrupted a few times to focus on other characters?

I know, it just feels kind of off to me. But maybe I felt this way every other time and just forgot. That seems likely.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

if I were in that situation, there's someone who kept chasing me so hard all the time like that, most likely Id say yes too (just like ayumu) in order to make em happy but Id still keep our relationship as friends 4ever.

it should be noted,
ayumu didn't even use tsu as her cum disposal or anythn like that u know. ayumu literally didn't even touch tsu, she legit didn't use her as a substitute for her sister, she only needed a friend n most likely she accepted tsu as her lover out of pity or smthn

this might've slipped your mind so let me enlighten u,
despite her love for her sister, ayumu even tried to love tsu u know, but it can't be helped.. she couldn't. she's nicer than u think, at least she's not as cruel as me. lol

as for tsu,
she should've realized sooner when ayumu literally has been constantly tlkn about her sister, but still she's doing nthn but feign ignorance for Months.
tsuu was simply too desperate for ayumu pussy n it's really pathetic,
on top of that she still broke with her in the end anyway. how ridiculous pftt

tsu is such a half assed girl imo, if u really do love ayumu at least don't give up halfway, not only she's the one who broke the relationship n then she's being a shitty person by literally mocking ayumu n her sister in the middle of the street for being in incestuous relationship.
the Heck girl, get ur shit together, don't stuck in the past n spewing hates like that.

ayumu did nthn wrong

ayumu wasn't honnest! she dated tsubomi EVEN when she she didn't love her she is a f*cking coward who couldn't say no! that's completly different. tsubomi was serious (why woudn't she be?! while the other b*tch didn't say anything?) tsubomi is really the victime of ayumu because this idiot was completly careless about anything. plus talking about someone doesn't meen you love that "someone". tsubomi could have thought that her shitty girlfriend was just proud of her sister. i meen NO ONE will think that their girlfriend are into their sister. i think ayumu really deserved tsubomi's anger! "mocking ayumu and her sister in the middle of the street i thing they deserved it especially ayumu! because even after she's hurt tsubomi that much (she knew tsubomi was serious and even with that she didn't even show any interest.) tsubomi is full of anger and that understandable when you see the person you loved just act as a sh*tty person who don't care about how much she hurt you. plus for INCEST? seriously? tsubomi's right to be angry. she just shout out the truth in their face and that's all. tsubomi was in love and ayumu just played with her even if she didn't do anything physical she made tsubomi believes she loved her and that's just unforgivable. tsubomi broke because she saw ayumu wasn't into their relationship that's normal because when she saw ayumu didn't put any effort in their relatioship and she was the only one trying she just dump her! that's normal! that won't change the fact that she was hurt by ayumu's carelesness. ayumu tried to love tsubomi? don't make me laught she didn't even tried a little bit.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

anyway i hope tsubomi will find somone better than this b*tch. (but i hope it won't be incest.)

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

anyway i hope tsubomi will find somone better than this b*tch. (but i hope it won't be incest.)

Could you please tone down your posts a bit? You're expressing an unreasonable degree of vitriol towards a fictional character, and it's frankly becoming unpleasant to read.

joined Mar 21, 2016

Could you please tone down your posts a bit? You're expressing an unreasonable degree of vitriol towards a fictional character, and it's frankly becoming unpleasant to read.

yup,
her anger is unreasonable indeed, she didn't even consider evrthn ayumu been through n ayumu's situation into consideration at all.
I thought I made myself clear about how nice ayumu, since at least she didn't use tsu body as a substitute for her sister.

ayumu wasn't honnest! she dated tsubomi EVEN when she she didn't love her she is a f*cking coward who couldn't say no! that's completly different. tsubomi was serious (why woudn't she be?! while the other b*tch didn't say anything?) tsubomi is really the victime of ayumu because this idiot was completly careless about anything. plus talking about someone doesn't meen you love that "someone". tsubomi could have thought that her shitty girlfriend was just proud of her sister. i meen NO ONE will think that their girlfriend are into their sister. i think ayumu really deserved tsubomi's anger! "mocking ayumu and her sister in the middle of the street i thing they deserved it especially ayumu! because even after she's hurt tsubomi that much (she knew tsubomi was serious and even with that she didn't even show any interest.) tsubomi is full of anger and that understandable when you see the person you loved just act as a sh*tty person who don't care about how much she hurt you. plus for INCEST? seriously? tsubomi's right to be angry. she just shout out the truth in their face and that's all. tsubomi was in love and ayumu just played with her even if she didn't do anything physical she made tsubomi believes she loved her and that's just unforgivable. tsubomi broke because she saw ayumu wasn't into their relationship that's normal because when she saw ayumu didn't put any effort in their relatioship and she was the only one trying she just dump her! that's normal! that won't change the fact that she was hurt by ayumu's carelesness. ayumu tried to love tsubomi? don't make me laught she didn't even tried a little bit.

oh yeah Im well aware ayumu wasn't honest, but that's it no more no less than that, did u realise it?

btw have u read, kimi koi limit by momono moto?
in comparison to sono,
ayumu ain't kind of a girl who likes to use other ppl body as a substitute for her unrequited love,
she also aint one hell of a scumbag girl who calls other ppl name in the middle of having sex with her girlfriend.
ayumu legit kept the relationship with tsu as healthy as possible,
she's too nice, she didn't even have a gut to cross the line until she 100% sure about her feeling for tsu.

but it can't be helped, ayumu loves her sayo too much.
given those facts, I think blaming ayumu despite her best effort to love tsu is wrong, especially when ayumu is really nice person by nature. completely blaming other party just cuz they couldn't reciprocate ur feeling is so childish dude,

plz stop treating tsu as a tragic heroine, pftt
she's nthn but a half assed girl, I mean u know
everything she did in her relationship with ayumu are according to her friend's advices.

I think it wouldn't be too far fetched if I said tsu decided to break up thanks to her friend advice,
she's been doing it all the time u know

joined Apr 29, 2018

oh yeah Im well aware ayumu wasn't honest, but that's it no more no less than that, did u realise it?

in comparison to sono,
ayumu ain't kind of a girl who likes to use other ppl body as a substitute for her unrequited love,
she also aint one hell of a scumbag girl who calls other ppl name in the middle of having sex with her girlfriend.
she's too nice, she didn't even have a gut to cross the line until she 100% sure about her feeling for tsu.

given those facts, I think blaming ayumu despite her best effort to love tsu is wrong, especially when ayumu is really nice person by nature. completely blaming other party just cuz they couldn't reciprocate ur feeling is so childish dude,

everything she did in her relationship with ayumu are according to her friend's advices.

I think it wouldn't be too far fetched if I said tsu decided to break up thanks to her friend advice,

i'm not blaming ayumu because she couldn't reciprocate i'm blaming her because she dated somone she didn't love. that's completly different. if you don't love someone then don't date him/her! that's simple! for me this make her the worst! (not talking about the fact she is a siscon) you know you have a sis complex and can't get over it, then WHY would you date someone knowing you don't love this someone? she didn't shown any interest about tsubomi that's normal tsubomi would break up someday their relationship was going nowhere that was the most logical think to do. if ayumu tried to show interest in tsubomi i haven't seen it yet because except acting like some robot i haven't seen her do anything more. she seems completly careless. why would you keep going on such a relationship? ayumu isn't nice she's just a complete careless idiot.i stop here because i'm tired thinking about this disgusting character.

last edited at May 11, 2018 11:20AM

joined Mar 21, 2016

in comparison to sono,

i'm not blaming ayumu because she couldn't reciprocate i'm blaming her because she dated somone she didn't love. that's completly different. if you don't love someone then don't date him/her! that's simple! for me this make her the worst! (not talking about the fact she is a siscon) you know you have a sis complex and can't get over it, then WHY would you date someone knowing you don't love this someone? she didn't shown any interest about tsubomi that's normal tsubomi would break up someday their relationship was going nowhere that was the most logical think to do. if ayumu tried to show interest in tsubomi i haven't seen it yet because except acting like some robot i haven't seen her do anything more. she seems completly careless. why would you keep going on such a relationship? ayumu isn't nice she's just a complete careless idiot.i stop here because i'm tired thinking about this disgusting character.

u tired cuz you're starting to realise ayumu is nice person n she's ain't that bad, don't be shy I won't blame u, it's understandable after all

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

u tired cuz you're starting to realise ayumu is nice person n she's ain't that bad, don't be shy I won't blame u, it's understandable after all

no no i'm not tired because of that i really hate ayumu for me she still stay a horrible b*tch carreless about the wrong things she has done. she really pisses me off. (and my english is comming to its limit it's kind of hard to huh... speak for me because it's not my language.) but anyway that was fun to debate with you. and i want to make one last thing clear: i admit it's only MY opinion i really hate ayumu for all the reason i said earlier that doesn't mean it's THE truth obviously! but for me she's still the b*tch who couldn't be honnest. and above that an irresponsible coward.

last edited at May 11, 2018 1:35PM

joined Dec 20, 2016

I don't really care about the weird argument here, I just want to comment on the translated but yet-to-be-uploaded chapter 45.

iPS cells, son!

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Wow that misunderstanding.

Also things are starting to heat up for a certain couple!

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Wait if two sisters have a child together, does that make them both the parents AND aunts?
Anyway, good to know the actress and her agent are making some sweet progress

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Anyway, good to know the actress and her agent are making some sweet progress

For all the Actress' tsundere antics, nobody ever saw the heartfelt moments coming. Amazing unexpected progress is amazingly unexpected.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I just love it that the little sister's concern is to have to spend her money on the baby. lol

Hun... (⇀‸↼) ... Was the "Have I shown you a whole new world" an Aladdin reference, I wonder?

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 9:32PM

joined Sep 25, 2015

Yay. I've been waiting for more Mochi works.

joined Oct 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch45#4

"Miki's gonna get pregnant!"

( ಠ_ಠ)

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 10:56PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It is time

Oh I'm so glad for the actress :') that was really sweet and I MISSED MOCHI!!

joined Mar 21, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch45#4

"Miki's gonna get pregnant!"

( ಠ_ಠ)

given the fact they're mating in the bath, why not? that's one of possibility

joined Mar 21, 2016

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you

To reply you must either login or sign up.