Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Etto... It is.

Didn't catch that, nice!

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Just get the actress some diapers already.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch17#6
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch19#5
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch25#4
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch30#4
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch32#4

From the viewpoint of someone who's been translating this thing. These recent chapters have been making me EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE!!!

Thanks for all the hard work

Aris_boch_avatar
joined Feb 14, 2015

I have the following speculation about Hana and Kuki: They will get a similar scene as Yuki and the girl she seduced: Hana will first try to coerce Kuki into sex, Kuki will stall, Hana will then try to seduce her and Kuki will give in, since she didn't seem to quite mind sleeping next to her.

Yanyan2s
joined Jun 3, 2014

Etto... It is.

Didn't catch that, nice!

oh my god I remember seeing that tweet too and telling myself to check it later but I forgot, yuri be with you, thank you for reminding me

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

A question!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch16#2

In the family picture, who are the two on the extreme right hand side, next to the aunt? Are they related to any other Mochi work? (I feel like this has been discussed before, but I missed it.)

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Looks like they're the aunt's children. I don't know if they've appeared in any other stories.

I mean, either they have, or they will.

last edited at Feb 28, 2018 10:34AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Thanks.

On a side note, I wonder why I didn't notice it before, but the mom's a MILF by Mochi's standards.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Y'know, seeing how much Tsubomi genuinely wanted to be loved by Ayumu, I really do feel bad for her now. Here's hoping she'll find a girlfriend that does love her back in the future.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

What the actual fuck is this chapter numbering?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Y'know, seeing how much Tsubomi genuinely wanted to be loved by Ayumu, I really do feel bad for her now. Here's hoping she'll find a girlfriend that does love her back in the future.

Me too.

On a different note, has anyone asked Mochi-sensei about the Yuri Family one-shot and its canonicity? Like, should we just take it as an AU, or is Mochi-sensei planning to build up to a remade version of it?

What the actual fuck is this chapter numbering?

According to my rough translation of this new chapter's commentary on Danbooru, Yuri Natsu was made into a "book" version, and as a result the previously-numbered-39 chapter has been shuffled so that it's now chapter 42 (yes, that means whoever renumbered it to 41 here made a mistake). Mochi-sensei apologized to fans for the inconvenience caused by this.

last edited at Apr 21, 2018 8:22PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Ayumu and dat school girl fetish.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Man i already felt bad for Tsubomi when she first appeared in the other series, but now I just wanna shake ayumu and make her realise she's being a dick girlfriend. Hope Tsu gets a good end at least

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Got to have sex or else they might leave you? Mmm thats some good relationship advice right there.

joined Jun 3, 2017

Got to have sex or else they might leave you? Mmm thats some good relationship advice right there.

But they did break up, right?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Japanese social norms. If the husband cheats it's because the wife didn't put out enough. Clearly this translates into yuri relationships as well.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

This chapter makes me sad, knowing what happens later on...

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

I put relaxing Mother 3 music over that Muppo waiting endlessly, and it was a glorius scenario.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Pyoro posted:

Japanese social norms. If the husband cheats it's because the wife didn't put out enough. Clearly this translates into yuri relationships as well.

Partially this. Male satisfaction is key in most cultures around the world with more cultures more adamant patriarchal tradition this is magnified. Women are to:

• Be An Outlet For Male Sexual Pleasure (His Satisfaction)
  • Assure Him Of His Masculinity (His Validation)
  • Endure His Family Line Continues And Have Children He Wants (His Continuation)
  • Take Care Of Him, Children, and Household Necessities (His Relaxation)

I mean there's little more than sex, submission, and servitude in the traditional role of women in society. If a relationship fails, it's generally assumed to be the failure of the woman:

• He left you for a younger and/or prettier woman? She must've not cared about her appearance.
  • He cheated on you with another woman? She must've not been sexually available or satisfying.
  • He abused and beat you? She must've overstepped "her place", antagonized him in some way.
  • He left you because you couldn't conceive? She must've been infertile, never him, just her.

It's always her fault, never his. Because patriarchy works like that. Men are infallible compared to women.

last edited at Apr 23, 2018 1:02AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Don't forget traditional Islam. If a man fails to satisfy one of his wives and favors the others over her, then she's allowed to divorce him.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

That rule's technically in the books. But don't count on most Sharia governments or Muslim societies to enforce it.

last edited at Apr 23, 2018 6:13AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

That rule's technically in the books. But don't count on most Sharia governments or Muslim societies to enforce it.

Well, it did sound a bit too funny to be true. But I like that it exists, if only on paper.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

schuyguy posted:

Don't forget traditional Islam. If a man fails to satisfy one of his wives and favors the others over her, then she's allowed to divorce him.

Pre-Industrial Europe had a similar vague rule that a betrothed woman/wife could sue to dissolve engagement/marriage if the husband was impotent. This held especially true in elite circles, of which offspring was very important.

However, in true Pirates of the Caribbean fashion, generally instead of a rule, it's considered more of a guideline.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Man i already felt bad for Tsubomi when she first appeared in the other series, but now I just wanna shake ayumu and make her realise she's being a dick girlfriend. Hope Tsu gets a good end at least

Ayu would just reply:

What?? She has lots of her own sisters to sleep with! Leave me alone with mine!

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

gwennie-chan posted:
One of the (or THE) most wrong concepts that continues to live on in this world...

In the end, Schneizel is right...
It makes me kind of glad to be dead.

To reply you must either login or sign up.