Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Think about this, though. Would you rather have a story not tagged yuri and be surprised when it turns out yuri or read a story tagged yuri and not find yuri?
Nettagyo is not tagged yuri on Coming walker (Kadokawa web reader), but it's tagged yuri on pixiv. The magazine promote the title as "Girls romance".

Oh, I would rather be surprised by a cute (and in this case "fishy") full yuri development.

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

HONEY, CAN YOU TURN UP THE SUBTEXT? I CAN'T QUITE SEE IT OVER ALL THIS GAY.

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Actually the previous poster is wrong. You don't need to keep sucking, you only need to do it once. If you fill the tube partially and then put it into a bucket below it will keep flowing until the water tank is entirely empty because of the siphon effect. (For that matter the manga has it wrong too. https://youtu.be/H6E92hhiWf8?t=1m30s is how this actually works)

That's so cool! But isn't there a faster way to do it? Seems inefficient to me.

Edit: Nvm. Gravel cleaners.

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 2:03AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

They are super friends, obviously.

I think this tag is needed when the subtext isn't even trying anymore.

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 3:32AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

HONEY, CAN YOU TURN UP THE SUBTEXT? I CAN'T QUITE SEE IT OVER ALL THIS GAY.

Its subtext in flashing rainbow font

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Needs a Phoenix Wright tag. :D

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Hand blushing?

We're reaching levels of friendship that shouldn't be possible.

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

Does this really have subtext? I'm having trouble seeing it.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I wonder why Hachimitsu-scans picked this series? Is one of girls transgender or crossdresser?

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

This is subtext like Donald Trump is subtle.

Honami seemed like she already wanted to just drag Konatsu-chan back at her room and never let go. I don't see her lasting too much longer with crush that is that intense. Confession coming in few chapters max...

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

this is cute as fuck

joined Dec 4, 2015

Can someone tell me where I can find the raw ?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

I wonder why Hachimitsu-scans picked this series? Is one of girls transgender or crossdresser?

Nope

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

there's no transgender or trap.
they said it in their blog that they're translating it because it's a good story.
and so far it does seems so, and a goddamn cute one at that, so I'm grateful to them this time around.
yuri could do with some fluffier stories like this once in a while.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Subtext will evolve to real yuri real soon.

That never happened before, why would it now? I am not stating this in hopes of triggering a "what is yuri or not" discussion. This is, by all means, extremely gay, and I wish it would turn into actual yuri, since the story sounds cute and promising. But it's not romance in the end, sadly.

The art is so pleasant, too.

joined Mar 15, 2017

That never happened before

There are yuri manga that were ultimately romance where it wasn't clear from the beginning that they would be.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Subtext will evolve to real yuri real soon.

That never happened before, why would it now? I am not stating this in hopes of triggering a "what is yuri or not" discussion. This is, by all means, extremely gay, and I wish it would turn into actual yuri, since the story sounds cute and promising. But it's not romance in the end, sadly.

The art is so pleasant, too.

Again, the series is promoted by the magazine as "Girls romance", so it's possible. And it's also tagged yuri on the official Pixiv. In fact, the only reason why I'm not calling it yuri yet is because Comic-walker is not tagging it as such for some reason. But they're clearly promoting it to the yuri fanbase.
And then again, Comic Walker tags Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan as yuri, so their tagging doesn't mean much.

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 11:03AM

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

There are yuri manga that were ultimately romance where it wasn't clear from the beginning that they would be.

Yes, that were announced as yuri from the very start so that there was never the need to even discuss their legitimacy.

Then we have the tag misuse as the user above mentioned. I like it when I'm presented with the yuri tag and it actually happens.

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 11:29AM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

there's no transgender or trap.
they said it in their blog that they're translating it because it's a good story.
and so far it does seems so, and a goddamn cute one at that, so I'm grateful to them this time around.
yuri could do with some fluffier stories like this once in a while.

While I love Hachimitsu’s trap stories, this one is indeed quite welcome. I love the story and the characters! I’m subscribed, and I can’t wait for more!

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Saw LustGreed's avatar and I just had to do this

joined Mar 15, 2017

Yes, that were announced as yuri from the very start so that there was never the need to even discuss their legitimacy.

Not everything that turns out to be yuri is announced as yuri and being described as "yuri" by the marketing does not even answer whether a series will have yuri romance by the end. For instance, I don't know whether Wakusei Closet or Catcher in the Rhyme will go further than Hanigare currently has.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Not everything that turns out to be yuri is announced as yuri and being described as "yuri" by the marketing does not even answer whether a series will have yuri romance by the end. For instance, I don't know whether Wakusei Closet

I was actually curious about that one, does Wakusei Closet REALLY gets marketed as yuri/girls friendship/whatever?
it was a interesting read but it being tagged shoujo ai in some of the readers had me startled.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dynasty sometimes...
Tagged as yuri but no kiss in early chapters
"I'm sorry but where is the yuri? HUH?! waste of time"
Tagged as subtext but no kiss in chapter 1
"Subtext? yeah right, they're so gay lol"

I know, it doesn't really happens that much but... Is still funny when I think about it.

joined Mar 15, 2017

I was actually curious about that one, does Wakusei Closet REALLY gets marketed as yuri/girls friendship/whatever?
it was a interesting read but it being tagged shoujo ai in some of the readers had me startled.

It's "Yuri x SF Survival" according to the obi.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

No sir, no subtext here. Try the next house on the left.

I love the reversal on the whole beloved and unreachable senpai troupe.

To reply you must either login or sign up.