Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

This art reminds the art of Koe No Katachi!

I knew I wasn't the only one thinking that! It's the eyes (and blush), isn't it?

I already like Amano. Seems like a fun girl.

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 6:50PM

joined Oct 17, 2016

I actually came across this manga in Akihabara last year and bought the first volume. It was under the new shoujo-ai/yuri section and comes up when I search yuri into Amazon.jp. So yes, take that what you will. Fish-senpai and junior definitely gay af to me.

joined Aug 31, 2017

Aww... That was so cute <3

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

all these comments give me life LMAO

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Cute af, I want more

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

for God's sake after reading chapter 2 I'm already finding this subtext tag an insult. I WANT AN YURI TAG ON MY DESK IN THIRTY MINUTES!

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

*goes to check the other work of the author

Thank goodness..they're yuri..Amanchu traumatized me today so I need to be careful with these subtext tags

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

we lack of tag
subtext is not even enough

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

OMG this is so cute ❤ and that clumsy senpai hahaha
Can't wait for the next chapters

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

These girls better be careful. If they engage in so much platonic friendship, they might end up in a friendship triangle. Then the only solution would be to confess their friendship to each other.

That would eventually lead to them putting on friendship rings and friendship dresses and holding a friendship ceremony. After that they'd have a platonic sleepover at a vacation resort and friendship each other's brains out.

Then they'd go back home, move in together, adopt a child, and spend the rest of their lives with each other.

You know, as friends.

last edited at Apr 16, 2018 2:18PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

These girls better be careful. If they engage in so much platonic friendship, they might end up in a friendship triangle.
Then the only solution would be to confess their friendship to each other.
That would eventually lead to them putting on friendship rings and friendship dresses and holding a friendship ceremony. After that they'd have a platonic sleepover at a vacation resort and friendship each other's brains out.
Then they'd go back home, move in together, adopt a child, and spend the rest of their lives with each other.
You know, as friends.

This person unlocked a hidden achievement in my books

last edited at Apr 16, 2018 2:45PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A5PECT posted:

These girls better be careful. If they engage in so much platonic friendship, they might end up in a friendship triangle. Then the only solution would be to confess their friendship to each other.

You know, as friends.

Lyrical Nanoha

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Oh my god they are so cute

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

A5PECT posted:

You know, as friends.

Lyrical Nanoha

You made my day there. Just thanks.

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

A5PECT posted:

You know, as friends.

Lyrical Nanoha

These kinds of comments make me remember why I love dynasty so much.

joined Dec 16, 2017

A5PECT posted:

You know, as friends.

Lyrical Nanoha

Respect!

joined Aug 14, 2017

You know, as friends.

Live-in gal pals.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

HUG

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

"Subtext"

Hqdefault%20(2)
joined Apr 5, 2018

this is getting gayer and gayer what the fuck how is this subtext?

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

I'm sorry but, subtext????

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Sub, text
subtext

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Great. Don't let your friend get ntred by her other friend. I'm gonna wait for lots of friendship tag soon. XD

last edited at Apr 18, 2018 10:31AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This is such a cute series, just got around to reading it the other day. Hirose best girl, lmao! I especially like the fact Honami's honours student facade does not hide a dirty pervert, as it often is the case. Instead, it is a mask that hides a cute blob of adorbs who just wants to have friends.

Seriously, though, between how they are acting, and those hints in the preview of the next chapter, why on earth is this tagged as subtext...

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Subtext my ass!
Im already seeing those two eating each other in the aquarium òwó.

And, come on Honami senpai you better got...ovaries and say: Hey you! Bitch! Take your hands off of my hoe!

Well I like those three anyway so, for now, Im happy with either one of those two paired with the MC.

To reply you must either login or sign up.