joined Jul 16, 2013

"You are not allowed to eat on your way home."

Why are Japanese schools so dumb?

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

What, you think Western schools can't be that bad?

joined Feb 21, 2018

No public school can set rules for you while you are outside of school. Only private schools could probably get away with it.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, that Tortoise is such a bro, keeping on the lookout, helping the girls get closer. We should all be blessed with such a great wingman.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

No public school can set rules for you while you are outside of school. Only private schools could probably get away with it.

Fair enough, but that doesn't stop public schools from enforcing some rather ridiculous rules. At times, even when rules are reasonable the enforcement is carried out in the most inane way possible. I don't see that big a difference between that and this here.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Can confirm the series only gets gayer with new chapters.
At the start, I thought subtext tag would make sense, but recently I think it'll be hard for the author not pushing it to full romance.
Although, if you care about fish stuff, keep in mind that it'll focus less on the aquarium later on.

what?! less George the shark!? dropped

last edited at Apr 14, 2018 2:49PM

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

Yes, that were announced as yuri from the very start so that there was never the need to even discuss their legitimacy.

Not everything that turns out to be yuri is announced as yuri and being described as "yuri" by the marketing does not even answer whether a series will have yuri romance by the end. For instance, I don't know whether Wakusei Closet or Catcher in the Rhyme will go further than Hanigare currently has.

Yeah i don't read Japanese but looking at the raws Catcher in the Rhyme's only romance so far is a het crush. And that was advertised as yuri too.

Me!
joined Apr 14, 2018

hey what the fuck dog, why is hachimitsu doing this is there dicks in the near-future?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

hey what the fuck dog, why is hachimitsu doing this is there dicks in the near-future?

For what people are saying in the comments, no. They won't have dicks. (Thank god)

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

In my previous school (Asia), they also do not allow this. Not so much because of the food but because we're wearing the uniform. If someone messes up while outside AND wearing the uniform, it ruins the school reputation.

So I think the rule suggests that they go home, change into normal clothes, before going back out again.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

This is literally gayer than most Lots of sex one-shots here

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Not sure if this would work in Germany once you leave the school property. Feels like the kind of thing a judge would strike down.

So I think the rule suggests that they go home, change into normal clothes, before going back out again.

Would make more sense, then again some schools in manga/anime (not sure about RL) require students to wear their uniforms all the time when being outside.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

In my previous school (Asia), they also do not allow this. Not so much because of the food but because we're wearing the uniform. If someone messes up while outside AND wearing the uniform, it ruins the school reputation.

Same in my country which is also in Asia xD you're free to do whatever the hell you want as long as you don't wear school's uniform xD but it looks like in Japan, it's normal to wear uniform even during weekends..

last edited at Apr 15, 2018 10:45AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've seen some animes where the teachers have a duty to attend festival or night districts to ensure that students are behaving or send them home.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Thanks for the update. That was so cute!!
Senpai is so dere. ;__; And okay subtext for spoon feeding.
Tag everything with Subtext for all I care as long as the contents are like this lol.

joined Jul 22, 2016

I'd be very happy if all subtext was like this.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can't get enough of senpai getting caught by surprise in her (subtext) fantasies

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

The pleasure of being fed by a girl.

Hqdefault%20(2)
joined Apr 5, 2018

The pleasure of being fed by a girl.

wish that would happen to me tbqh

joined Sep 9, 2016

Someone may have already said something similar, but this subtext seems to have been put in bold and italicized to go along with a marked increase in font size.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

This art reminds the art of Koe No Katachi!

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, God. They're feeding each other. How high is that on the yuri scale?

Also: "I'm often told I have a few lose screws" Well, no fucking shit, hon. But that's why I love her character so much.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I've seen some animes where the teachers have a duty to attend festival or night districts to ensure that students are behaving or send them home.

Educators over at my neck of woods would murder to have such a surplus of workforce that some could be spared for such nonsense...
Is this one of those "working Japanese have no lives" things?

Fair enough, but that doesn't stop public schools from enforcing some rather ridiculous rules. At times, even when rules are reasonable the enforcement is carried out in the most inane way possible. I don't see that big a difference between that and this here.

Your "here" must be very different from mine then, as any school that tried something like that where I live would in very short order be buried under angry calls from parents demanding to know WTF such Orwellian surveillance is supposed to be about. Shortly followed by only marginally less Sternly Worded Letters from the Ministry of Education and probably a number of other authorities, because I'm quite positive that'd be overstepping their legal (nevermind now sociocultural) mandate something fierce.
For the sake of context it is perhaps relevant that 'round here school uniforms are regarded as foreign exotica mainly associated with the UK (and by extension the Commonwealth and Anglosphere), Japan and other such distant places that have a popular image for an obsession with such vaguely-authoritarian anachronisms that is viewed as equal parts comical and unhealthy...

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Some schools in Japan are like that. It's actually made worse because they have fairly intense competition over students as pool of available customers is shrinking. So you get this sort of ridiculousness that is supposed to prove how seriously the school takes itself...

Stuff like this and more:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/10-japanese-school-rules-seem-redundant-095514320.html

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Bowser Wowser:
How the hell is this subtext this is gay as fuck

Right?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.