Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just now I requested an audience with the high counseling (aka bakkin team) regarding this matter!

They should come eventually to share the super cute new release anyway!

joined May 25, 2016

Just now I requested an audience with the high counseling (aka bakkin team) regarding this matter!

They should come eventually to share the super cute new release anyway!

We do have plan to work on the artbook. In fact, I already have the artbook ready, and tabv already signed up to work on cleaning it (with others' help, of course). Although, with how thick the book is, it may take a while for us to get it out to you guys. Cleaning color pages is not easy, and our folks kinda just refuse to release anything looking less than perfect.

Although, on the matter of Nadeshiko, we'll have to leave it up to each reader's interpretation...

last edited at Mar 30, 2018 1:00PM

A
joined May 24, 2013

Kokoro has achieved Ultra Instinct

joined Jan 11, 2018

LimoRayX319 posted:

I think I might have found some evidence on who Nadeshiko's girlfriend is:
https://youtu.be/r3AEy_0sPAI
Don't watch the vid. Just read the description.
Edit:
Prepare to be either disappointed or satisfied.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm gonna watch the video and see how they got that conclusion but meanwhile.... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

After watching the whole video I reached the conclusion that I can't read Japanese so I it was useless to try, there was a note there so I suppose that's what it says, thanks a lot! I'm still a bit skeptical but I want to believe so I will

I knew it!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

only for pages but worth it XD

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Yeah... that's not disturbing...

Maybe just because it makes me think of Weeping Angels...

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

MY GIRL MEGUMI WINS????

joined Aug 10, 2016

wait hang on, I was actually right when I thought it was Megumi?

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

LimoRayX319 posted:

Edit:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm gonna watch the video and see how they got that conclusion but meanwhile.... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

After watching the whole video I reached the conclusion that I can't read Japanese so I it was useless to try, there was a note there so I suppose that's what it says, thanks a lot! I'm still a bit skeptical but I want to believe so I will

I knew it!

The art book in that video doesn't actually say which one is Nadeshiko's girlfriend. That note at the bottom of the page mentioned just says お風呂あがり撫子 = something like "Nadeshiko just out of the bath"

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

LimoRayX319 posted:

Edit:

I knew it!

WTF! Clicking on the link feels like what I felt when they already announced who passed the final exams and who are the ones taking the removal exams.... So I just read on the comments first to calm my nerves and then nervously click on the link.....

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Edit:

Is that true?! OMG YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! <3

Also.. Ch41, creepy-chan was the best hahahahaha XD

joined Feb 21, 2018

Hate to rain on the parade but the comments on the video explain that it was just a joke by the video maker. The actual book doesn't say who the girlfriend is.

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 8:36AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

[jiiiiiii intensifies]

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Really made me laugh haha, BUT YET WE STILL SONT KNOW WHO THE GIRLFRIEND IS WHAT KIND OF LOW WUALITY SHIT IS THIS IF WE VANT EVEN KNOW WHO IT IS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE obvious fake-bitching is obvious

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 4:00PM

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

The moment when the play of the red light becomes increasingly unpredictable...
(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuru_yuri_oomuro_ke_ch41#4) xD

Sorry for my bad English, it's because I'm Brazilian and I'm starting here for the first time.

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

plot twist: Nadeshiko's girlfriend isn't part of the friend circle.

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

The girlfriend has to be Akari.

Not memorable enough for the brilliant Hanako to recall her appearance? A beautiful smile? For all we know, she could have been in every chapter and we collectively overlooked her. It would be the twistiest of twists.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Um... hello? C-could we just discuss the chapter? It's not like everyone is interested in who Nadeshiko's girlfirend is.

That was an awfully cute chapter. Is it just me, or do the recent chapters feel ever so more like a closure to the series?

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Waah I'm either team Ai or team Megumi, sorry Miho >.< but with that kabedon chapter, my team Ai heart is soaring high

Erzabolodemorango
joined Apr 24, 2018

I still think Megumi Is Nadeshiko's girlfriend, I just can't imagine other reason for the 10 p.m thing besides a part time job, and Megumi is the only one that has one

4c2a3a40bd2125922530d1a29e5ada7c
joined Jan 12, 2018

Now that I re-read chap 27 when they were showing those photos they took together, only Nadeshiko and Ai wrote "Friends" on theirs, both Megumi and Miho wrote they heart Nadeshiko.... Hmm...

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I still think Megumi Is Nadeshiko's girlfriend, I just can't imagine other reason for the 10 p.m thing besides a part time job, and Megumi is the only one that has one

Could be cram school, or busy with other extracurriculars in the evening, or maybe that’s the only time one of them is allowed their own privacy, or calling at that time was Nadeshiko’s idea, etcetc.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I've always thought it's Ai, because she's the one who never makes any risque pokes at Nadeshiko when the others do. Eg. casual joking in chapter 33 about planning to ogle Nadeshiko at a hot spring.

Also Chapter 42 is no longer marked as "stalled" at Bakkin. \o/

last edited at May 18, 2018 3:00AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

THANK YOU BAKKIN GAMU!!!
LET'S ALL HUG EACH OTHERS

last edited at May 26, 2018 7:42PM

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Blessed be this day.

To reply you must either login or sign up.