Forum › Posts by Dory

joined May 25, 2016

Time for some timeline snooping. So chapter 66 here came out in the 2020.11* yuri hime, and chapter 159 of yuru yuri came out in the 2020.09 yuri hime. So when did 162 come out? And did c67 of oomuro-ke come out first?

*allegedly. It looks like there's a typo on the chapter listing on page 14 of c66

YRYR 162 and OMRK 66 came out on the same Yurihime issue, presumably not by accident.

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 02 Sep 00:27
joined May 25, 2016

p.s Can anyone tell what Kyoko is holding in the title art of 157? I cant figure out what it is at all lol.

Probably a buzzer, like the ones people use in quiz shows, given the title seems to be a reference to a trivia section of a radio show.

joined May 25, 2016

Is this the first time we see their mom?

Yes this might be the first time we’ve seen any of their parents, bit of a milestone

Buncha moms in YRYR chapter 27.

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 11 Nov 13:14
joined May 25, 2016

Besides himawari and sakurako they (Ayano x Kyouko) are the most canon and obvious ship.

It's fine to have headcanons, but attempting to call any Yuru Yuri main series ship even close to canon is stretching it a bit. Extreme (understatement of the year) subtext and one-sided crushes don't equate to canon relationships in any series. Until there's actual confessions and confirmation of reciprocation, it's all Namori's tease-fest. What's "canon and obvious" to you could simply be a one-sided crush with no clear evidence of reciprocation to someone else. Even Himawari and Sakurako refuse to acknowledge their feelings for each other, so there's no romantic relationship there...yet.

I guess what I'm really saying is, Namori-sama, it's been 12 years. Maybe it's about that time.

Nana x Rise :(

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 10 Nov 15:44
joined May 25, 2016

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 08 Oct 00:55
joined May 25, 2016

And with this, the gap is closed.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but there are 2 more chapters in the gap :/ Namori is not known for proper chapter numbering.

There's a spinoff with the teachers in middle school. Will that be on here at some point?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/touzainanboku

But I want a gradeschool teachers spinoff...

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 12:55AM

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 03 Oct 13:05
joined May 25, 2016

Of course, the last vignette means that Yui didn't really leave in the end but actually turned around and returned to help Kyouko.

Bah. Shoulda left her there after taking lotsa pics. Yui is too much of a big softie. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

Yui is soft.

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 21 Sep 13:54
joined May 25, 2016

We need more of https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuru_yuri_ch49#10

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 1:57PM

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 19 Sep 14:42
joined May 25, 2016

THEY DO EXIST!!!

This chapter must have been before The Purge™

joined May 25, 2016

Is there a way for me to contact someone from Bakkin Translations directly? Their website is down.

Website is back :)

Dory
joined May 25, 2016

We did get a glimpse into a couple of those teacher's highschool life in YRYR 101; this page is especially great.
This booklet basically has the character profiles for all of them.

Needless to say, more Namori = more better.

last edited at Sep 7, 2020 3:10PM

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 23 Aug 21:07
joined May 25, 2016

Bliss.

last edited at Aug 23, 2020 9:08PM

joined May 25, 2016

I'm telling you it's Yui.

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 16 Feb 21:02
joined May 25, 2016

Finally, Kyouko sleeps with Ayano in canon.

https://bakkin.moe/reader/#m=3_Misc&v=3_yryr_misc&c=BDSpecial&p=18

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 10 Feb 12:00
joined May 25, 2016

^I dont see that at all.. Kyouko seems supremely and blissfully ignorant of almost everything- especially Ayano's feelings for her. She is too focused on herself at this point in her life. I do love the pairing- And think they will eventually get together mind you- but i've seen zero indication Toshino-san knows Ayano has feelings for her as of yet.

The way I see it is that Kyouko is acutely aware of everything happening around her, even more so than others, but just chose to feign ignorance by hiding behind her playful demeanor - maybe even to keep up such appearance of such character. She knows very well Chitose's fantasies, and even then, still acts suggestively toward Ayano (taking a bath with her, or crawling into her futon, etc.). She probably just couldn't let go of Yui.

joined May 25, 2016

Is too early for Christmas miracles!

You wouldn't believe it! Nadeshiko's girlfriend made an appearance for the first time! You can see her!

joined May 25, 2016

you guys saw that the vol.3 its about to launch? i wonder if they will translate it...

Yes we will! In fact, we are already doing it. Stay tuned!

joined May 25, 2016

Wait, what? Someone other than Himawari actually has a crush on Sakurako? Or will this be some kind of misunderstanding?

There's always at least one more person who's in love with Sakurako more than Himawari. To quote Kyouko: I like myself the best!

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 22 May 21:26
joined May 25, 2016

This chapter would make a good plot for the next Secret Flowers doujin.

guhehe.png

last edited at May 22, 2018 9:27PM

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 17 May 20:24
Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 03 May 11:43
joined May 25, 2016

If all you're seeing is flying serpents you are not having the full experience.

https://youtu.be/tQzEQLuZ4Tk?t=1m31s

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 02 May 18:30
joined May 25, 2016

Did anyone else catch Hanako's reaction upon hearing Chinatsu coming over?

She probably didn't get over not being able to touch Chinatsu's fluffy tailhair.

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 01 Apr 03:03
joined May 25, 2016

... Hey what language is this? I dunno what language is this but I can still read it for some reason. Also, happy April Fools everyone xD

No but srsly what language is this and I can still read this for some reason.

I think that's just a weird font style. No idea which one, though.

Try watching Violet Evergarden, one of the best shows of this season.
--> https://www.facebook.com/violet.evergarden/videos/545020672526119/

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 3:12AM

joined May 25, 2016

Just now I requested an audience with the high counseling (aka bakkin team) regarding this matter!

They should come eventually to share the super cute new release anyway!

We do have plan to work on the artbook. In fact, I already have the artbook ready, and tabv already signed up to work on cleaning it (with others' help, of course). Although, with how thick the book is, it may take a while for us to get it out to you guys. Cleaning color pages is not easy, and our folks kinda just refuse to release anything looking less than perfect.

Although, on the matter of Nadeshiko, we'll have to leave it up to each reader's interpretation...

last edited at Mar 30, 2018 1:00PM

Dory
Yuru Yuri discussion 15 Feb 01:40
joined May 25, 2016

2014... You know, I'm afraid to look at the newest chapters in Japan, how far behind we are? what if I check the raws and Kyoko is already the king of pirates or Yui already won the Holy Grail after defeating Gilgamesh, maybe Ayano's pun have reached new heights too.

Don't worry, Bakkin is only a volume and a half behind...
Spoiler: Ayano x Chitose true end
Spoiler2: Chinatsu x Sakurako is the future