Forum › Shouraiteki ni Shindekure discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I HATE last chapter confessions/get togethers. I wanna see how a relationship between the two would look like for AT LEAST 10 chapters (especially if it took over 50 chapters for them to get to this point). If an author can't deliver that, I find the manga not worth the read, so I'm hoping it won't be the case here!

Also I hope that the next chapter won't have me wait for 2 weeks... These waiting periods are harsh.

If you want a heads-up, there hasn't been much progress up to chapter 20.
There are series that gets one chapter update per year and you're complaining about a two weeks gap between releases? I edit more than one chapter when I have some free time but, surprisingly, I have stuff to do irl.

The japanese really seem like, they like to take their time with their stories.
What's with the black out bar, anyway?

The black out bar is basically a spoiler warning, you can hide spoilers behind it so you can discuss a story that hasn't updated yet without worrying about spoiling other people.

So how does the black bar work?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The black out bar is basically a spoiler warning, you can hide spoilers behind it so you can discuss a story that hasn't updated yet without worrying about spoiling other people.

So how does the black bar work?

This secret and more shall be revealed to the dedicated seeker of truth!

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Every time she does something super gay in each chapter, I say to myself: “That’s it. That’s the gayest thing I’ve ever seen.” I’m proven wrong the next time.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

It looks like one of those episodic pieces which show a dynamic between characters and milk it for all it is worth, with little to no plot development.

Not my cuppa.

last edited at Mar 28, 2018 12:08PM

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

This isn't even my final gayer

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Loving every single chapter.

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Please don't tell me it's another "going nowhere" manga, I've seen to much of this. Also this little brat is creeping the shit out of me.

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

when i saw the chapter title i thought "under one roof" had finally come back :(

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Imagine seeing this without context.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm glad he didn't show her their room, I mean, what kind of demon would possess her in that situation?
I'm having some good laughs but also kind of seriously worried about her low self value

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I love that kid, wouln't mind to adopt him

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I love that kid, wouln't mind to adopt him

Yeah? Get in line.

joined Nov 7, 2017

What is with the Tags on this?

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I don't know which would bring children services to the door faster, forcing male and female siblings, over the age of 10, to share a room, or the sexual harassment of a minor?

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 12:33AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

johnb posted:

I don't know which would bring children services to the door faster, forcing male and female siblings, over the age of 10, to share a room, or the sexual harassment of a minor?

Wow, a rich people reaction.

I guess you never crossed path with someone poor, or it's beyond your imagination.

"Let them eat cake" too?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Maybe it was still April's Fool day in their part of the world

joined Jun 12, 2015

What a slut.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

johnb posted:

For like five years me, my sister, our (ex-)stepdad, our mom, and a dog had to live in a 27 foot R.V. Children services was never a consideration from anyone who knew of our living situation and I seriously doubt children services would've actually cared. It sucked since it was a small space for all five of us and we really had no privacy but we kinda had bigger problems to worry about. Such as, y'know, making ends meet.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

And here I thought 'Bloom into you' was slow af

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

It's a gag manga this pretty much par for the course as far as pacing is considered aka: somewhere between a complete standstill and continental drift.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Somehow I feel like Shun can be a very cool himesama...provided that she didn't lose her brain together with her heart lol
I wish the author would draw one chapter where the roles are reversed, bet it will be interesting af

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 6:39AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Very common for families with 1DK house. :)
Actually, irl, it's very common not to be attracted with family members so it's perfectly fine for brothers and sisters to share a room (some mangas and animes just make it seem as though incest is common sense). Though I think I get your point.

I'm wondering, is Shun rich? Odd question since she slaps her money to someone every chapter tho I think I saw her say she'll get a part time. Or she's just bored af? Lol

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 10:13AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Very common for families with 1DK house. :)
Actually, irl, it's very common not to be attracted with family members so it's perfectly fine for brothers and sisters to share a room (some mangas and animes just make it seem as though incest is common sense). Though I think I get your point.

I'm wondering, is Shun rich? Odd question since she slaps her money to someone every chapter tho I think I saw her say she'll get a part time. Or she's just bored af? Lol

I don't think she's rich. I don't remember the exact words, but her love target said, roughly, "don't waste the money you've earned." So she's just pathetic.

Actually I get genuine Watamote vibes from her now. It's more cringe-y all the time.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm reticent to compare the two series too much. This story is a much more absurd, exaggerrated take on cringe comedy.

Tomoko is at least somewhat aware of her embarrassing behavior and tries to fit in. Shun is almost completely shameless.

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 1:21PM

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Well this is a gag manga. I'm treating this as a yuri comedy (as in the yuri part is used purely for comedy purposes) and am not expecting any development at all and y'all should probably too because if you expect any development in this series you can probably expect dissapointment. After all, while she doesn't seem to be homophobic, Komaki haven't even shown any indication or interest on being gay in the first place.

To reply you must either login or sign up.