Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

But there can be Yuzumori-can 2? Yea? Is this a good idea? It's a good idea!

It's a GREAT idea!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... and it would be inappropriate for the author to have a time skip of over a decade (especially for only one chapter).

Wut? Just call it an epilogue. Stories do that all the time - even masterpieces like War & Piece. Nothing "inappropriate" about that.

Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

I... don't get why everybody is saying it's over? It says right there on the last page that there will be another volume?
'The fifth and final Volume will go on sale on May 12th'. This was the chapter of Volume 4, was it not?

joined Mar 15, 2017

I... don't get why everybody is saying it's over? It says right there on the last page that there will be another volume?
'The fifth and final Volume will go on sale on May 12th'. This was the chapter of Volume 4, was it not?

The volumes are how the chapters that were serialized get collected and sold. Volume 4 ended with chapter 26.

last edited at Mar 26, 2018 8:26AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's the final chapter. The fifth volume is what it will be compiled in.
Scanlation-wise, there's also the vol4 extras to look forward to.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Last chapter and no kiss? Awwww. Kodama is strong in Mimika.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

END.
Mimika persevered and was not put behind bars. I'm so proud of her!

joined Dec 26, 2016

I think I'm ok with this love is what's important

joined Dec 26, 2016

I think I'm ok with this love is what's important

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

END.

Judging from yuri manga, it must be fairly common for high-schoolers to fall in love at first sight with angelic little kids, but I think it was both wise and commendable of Mimika not to go the Happy Sugar Life route.

Less messy, too.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I'm happy with the ending and on the whole I really liked the story.

Yes it would have been nice to see them all grown up and to get the kiss, but to me this ending works well.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

We need a bonus chapter, where they're kissing for real

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Also we finally got the answer to why this manga will never get an adaption, because it's finished. :D

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bca4ef86faf970ca477f54655033d10d/tenor.gif?itemid=4829212

It be like that sometimes.

last edited at Mar 26, 2018 1:10PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Mimika did not lewd the loli, and for that I commend her.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

How is it a non sequitur?

My comment had nothing to do with what the point of romance stories is. I was praising how the character's love was presented.

You said that the author respected the characters privacy, there is no respect of privacy in a romance story. The whole point is getting to see their most private of life events.

That may be what you personally enjoy in romance, but ultimately the genre is about showing romantic love. How intimately the story delves into the characters' private moments is at the author's total discretion. For instance it's very common to leave the characters' having sex up to the reader's imagination.

33 chapters and no kiss isn't fine. For all we know they never actually got together after Yuzumori grew up and realized that she wasn't gay after all.

I mean if that's what you got out of the ending it's fine to interpret it that way. I think their love is on the right track personally. Even though Yuzumori is growing and changing in looks and personality over time, Mimika still loves her. That counts for more than any kiss.

last edited at Mar 26, 2018 1:59PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The "should we hold hands as well?" on the last page shows that there's more than one couple in the end.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

No kiss, but Yuzumori wants Mimika in middle-school-uniform cosplay (to say nothing of required yukata-play). I think we know precisely where this relationship is going.

As for the later stages of that relationship, get your requests in to the NSFW doujinshi community early and often.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

In retrospect, it was pretty clear, but somehow I didn't catch on that this was wrapping up until this chapter. There's always a certain melancholy when a story you love ends... I hope we get to see another story from this artist at some point.

Img_20180217_001457
joined Feb 18, 2018

Gonna miss them so much ;-;

Vanilla!!!
joined Feb 12, 2016

wow i got way more emotionally invested in this than i expected i would when i read the first chapter when it was released omfffff
theyre so cute T_____TT I'll miss their story a lot.....!!! i really enjoyed the art style though I do so hope they do more long stuff

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

END.

Judging from yuri manga, it must be fairly common for high-schoolers to fall in love at first sight with angelic little kids, but I think it was both wise and commendable of Mimika not to go the Happy Sugar Life route.

Less messy, too.

And yet HSL gets the anime adaptation. There's no justice.

I am saddened by this great series ending, but at least it never went shocking swerve bad end yandere even with like at least one page a chapter that made it look like the tone was about to shift into that territory, even in this chapter, for that matter!

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

As far as I'm concerned
hand holding > kisses

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

that was it? it didnt seem to last that long even f it was 33 chapters....everything ends lately :(

joined Jul 26, 2016

The "should we hold hands as well?" on the last page shows that there's more than one couple in the end.

Someone's going for the osananajimi route, indeed.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

GOOD END

To reply you must either login or sign up.