Forum › Posts by sunnyuri

Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

Listen, I really enjoy this Manga, but can they please stop translating her laugh as Hee Hee??? Every time I read that I hear it in Michael Jackson's voice and it's kind of distracting,

sunnyuri
Liberta discussion 21 Feb 14:49
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

When I saw the second page it felt kind of familiar, and after a bit of thinking I remembered the picture it reminds me of. Could it be a reference to this?

Bottom text so this isn't flagged as spam by Dynasty

sunnyuri
Liberta discussion 20 Dec 09:25
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

Damn, she got a cute girlfriend, and made her into a goth girlfriend herself. That's some next level shit.

Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

So does anyone know if there will ever be any actual confessions / relationships / kiss scenes in this? Because as much as I enjoy this manga, I'd really appreciate some tangible developments, so far it just seems like one step above yuri baiting, where the girls are obviously gay and there's some teasing, but no-one actually 'straight'-up acts on it.

sunnyuri
Liberta discussion 17 Dec 18:53
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

Good art - Check
Interesting setting - Check
Well-drawn action scenes - Check
Good humour - Check
Lesbians - Check

Thank you for this blessing Tatsubon-Sensei
I love this Author's humour, like when Liberta talked about her Heart and Body becoming too interconnected and she just went "What the heck that sounds amazing" haha

Also Liberta's sweater is really cute.

Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

So freaking adorable, I absolutely love it.
This site now needs a cutemute tag

Also this kinda reminds me of Furumapura, the one with the girl who only communicates by rating things with number signs. Which is doubly nice because that one hasn't gotten a new translated chapter in 3 1/2 years :(

sunnyuri
Image Comments 25 Dec 12:49
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018
Ikqpmdm

unprotected handholding

Remember kids, wrap before you grab.

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 12:50PM

sunnyuri
Image Comments 19 Dec 18:43
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018
Dunvdwiuuaamrug-orig

@TeruMoko If you're talking about nature: Nah, squids reproduce by ripping off their penis-tentacle, gifting it to a female while saying "go fuck yourself with this", and then regrowing it.

If you're talking about Splatoon: Yes.

sunnyuri
Image Comments 08 Dec 05:30
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018
O5nyfzu

First time I'm actually invested in a yuri ship from a shounen manga. I'm ready to get hurt

sunnyuri
Image Comments 08 Dec 05:26
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018
Rwdgxw8

Them double mouths tho

Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

Is this still getting translated?

sunnyuri
Kuroyome discussion 13 Nov 18:05
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

Love this story, so wholesome. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

So, will more of this get translated?

sunnyuri
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

I want this translated so bad. Really hope some group picks it up, it's exactly the kind of bullying story I've always wanted.

sunnyuri
Yuri Moyou discussion 04 Sep 21:32
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

Finally a Hachiko Manga! I'm really looking forward to reading this.

Looks very promising :) Will follow this on for sure.

I don' really like the artists line style tho - how they are a bit broken and a bit fuzzy - makes it look a little messy and even sometimes a bit out of focus.

I'm pretty sure it's just a low quality scan, if you look at Hachiko's Wholesome Yuri series, the linework is much cleaner there.

last edited at Sep 4, 2018 9:33PM

sunnyuri
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

That last panel on page 2 tho.

angry lesbian noises

last edited at Jun 19, 2018 10:20AM

sunnyuri
Image Comments 26 Mar 18:29
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018
Sister

I hope there's a continuation to this

sunnyuri
Smukko
joined Mar 26, 2018

I... don't get why everybody is saying it's over? It says right there on the last page that there will be another volume?
'The fifth and final Volume will go on sale on May 12th'. This was the chapter of Volume 4, was it not?