Forum › You Were A Girl?! discussion

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I need 150 more pages...
until it gets ruined by some weird drama which will make me regret asking for more

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Thirsty~~
Lmao, this was really cute, more, please!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

For a second I thought it was that cute transgender story that's been going around and got all pumped up.
Super cute, nevertheless

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

For a second I thought it was that cute transgender story that's been going around and got all pumped up.
Super cute, nevertheless

I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about and I love it it's adorable.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"How do two girls do it, anyway?"

That question in manga always puzzled me. YOU'RE A GIRL, goddammit. Unless you've been really sheltered, you should know better than anyone how to please a girl.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Now I want to see a series with two grown up tomboys in a relationship where it looks like yaoi, both of them think they're straight, and it's yuri the whole time.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

I really like her line of thinking.

joined Apr 28, 2016

That certainly was quick. Cute though as someone said this format would quickly get boring. Though you could use it as beginning for a story where it about the actual relationship. Of course you can just start with the relationship already existing but it could be amusing to start it like this.

At this point, this is just me trying to deny the fact that Tsubasa might like guys, or might have gone out with a guy.

Your mind is just tainted by all the manga and doujins you read. These Japanese comic books do often overexaggerate whenever one of their girls is revealed to have an ex, usually by either making the ex an NTR villain or continuously emphasizing that said girl is stained. This causes weebs like us to believe that if a girl have an ex lover (especially if she's not a virgin), said girl is leftover used goods. In reality, there's nothing wrong with an 18 years old girl having dated someone before.

I think I have juuuuust a tad bit more knowledge when it comes to having relationships, and it comes down to preference. You like what you like, I like what I like. Not to say that I think a girl who has had an ex-boyfriend is a hoe, don't twist my words now. Also, just because you are a weeb, doesn't mean that you have no real knowledge of how things work lel.

As a guy, I know how guys are, and trust me, no one likes the thought of a guy's dick.

As a guy having a dick I always found some guys hang ups about thinking of or seeing other dicks (or mal nudity in general) quite weird you have seen your own plenty of times there is nothing shocking about it. (Well luckily that is more prevalent in the USA or at least its media than in my country, cultural differences I guess.) If it is just about thinking about a girl and the penis I don't find that any less weird. (Weird as in I find it weird that it would bother someone.) So, no you don't know how guys are you know how you are and some people you know are. (I just tend to find it annoying when people think just being part of their group x allows them to speak as authority on group x.)

joined Feb 18, 2015

I need 150 more pages...
until it gets ruined by some weird drama which will make me regret asking for more

Well, that's what happens... either that or...
it gets cancelled because the creator is tracing magazine pictures or something...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That question in manga always puzzled me. YOU'RE A GIRL, goddammit. Unless you've been really sheltered, you should know better than anyone how to please a girl.

Yes, makes no sense. That aspect aside; do they get some tutorial on het sex and are confused now that that ONE specific method they apparently know about is not valid? ^^

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

You'd be surprised at how sheltered some people can be.

It can even go as far as certain cultures being bent on convincing girls that they don't have sex drives at all. There's a school of thought that claims sex = man and woman, penis in vagina ONLY; and then that the the act is purely for the enjoyment of the man. Given an upbringing of that nature, it isn't hard to see how some girls wouldn't understand how lesbian sex works (or that it's even a concept to begin with).

last edited at Mar 6, 2018 10:18AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Some cultures yeah - but not Japanese. Sure they do have still a fairly strong belief from their past that is more prevalent than it should be that life revolves around a husband and pleasing /living for him - but not to the extent you are talking about. It is also less and less true the newer the generation. Mostly those sort of beliefs are driven by religious fundamentalism - where in Japan their hangups seem related to social traditions.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I really like her line of thinking.

It took her a single glance at her b... err, beautiful face to convince her that she wanted to date her. Love it, wish it was longer though.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Stupid and horrible premise.

joined Apr 28, 2016

I always assumed it comes from some thinking of anything beside penetration as foreplay.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

^Some cultures yeah - but not Japanese. Sure they do have still a fairly strong belief from their past that is more prevalent than it should be that life revolves around a husband and pleasing /living for him - but not to the extent you are talking about. It is also less and less true the newer the generation. Mostly those sort of beliefs are driven by religious fundamentalism - where in Japan their hangups seem related to social traditions.

It isn't founded in religious doctrine, and it may manifest itself in the same exact ways, but that traditionalism is still there and has the same effect. Large parts of Japanese culture and media still like to push the idea that women don't/shouldn't enjoy sex, or that their enjoyment of sex is secondary to a man's.

last edited at Mar 6, 2018 11:38AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Lol people getting all heated about some ambiguous possibility of any of them thinking the other was a guy, that doesn't even mean they like or not like guys, they instantly were ok with the fact of being two girls. The only weird thing is the "femininity gone cos that was for the guys" , it kinda bothered me, cos she should just be able to be as she is, for herself, not guys or girls, but that's a complete different matter.

This one shot is cute, I like how quickly they go for it and as many have noted, the "thirsty" bit really made me smile. So who cares about previousness, most people have dated other people before meeting you, I mean, unless you are super young, I am not concerned about every single person that my gf ever dated, well I do not have a gf, but I wanted to illustrate this.

I somewhat agree with the dude talking about penis being yuck but that's just me not liking that, I am not crazy for woman's parts either, but they are def more ok.

Heated discussions about a one shot twitter comic. Some people need to spend more time in yuri twitter.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Heated discussions about a one shot twitter comic. Some people need to spend more time in yuri twitter.

Can you give me links of those authors, kind sir?
English, of course. The only artist I know is Color_Les

last edited at Mar 6, 2018 12:11PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

You people will say anything to preserve Yuri even when the evidence is staring you right in the face. They both definitely thought the other was a guy and admitted that they were each other's first love (back when they still believe the other was a guy).

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I somewhat agree with the dude talking about penis being yuck but that's just me not liking that, I am not crazy for woman's parts either, but they are def more ok.

You were doing great until you got here. It sounds a bit ignorant and narrow minded... Maybe it's the use of the word 'yuck' and what you were referring to. Also, how you finished the statement doesn't help.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I want more. I’ll take 20! Seriously though, this was simple, cute, and the art is great. I want more of these characters and this story!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

I want this to be a series so badly! I would buy it in a heartbeat! :0

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Shortly after I began to suspect I was bi, I started joking that the best part of being bisexual is both heterosexual and homosexual people won't like you. (Except that I worded it more strongly.) I haven't said that in a while, but I guess it still holds true, to a degree.

Pushing that aside (preferably off a cliff), this is eerily similar to a story I've been working on recently. The only real difference in the premise is that only one girl was confused about the other's gender (also, they promised to get married).

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

win

To reply you must either login or sign up.