Forum › You Were A Girl?! discussion

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I somewhat agree with the dude talking about penis being yuck but that's just me not liking that, I am not crazy for woman's parts either, but they are def more ok.

You were doing great until you got here. It sounds a bit ignorant and narrow minded... Maybe it's the use of the word 'yuck' and what you were referring to. Also, how you finished the statement doesn't help.

Well, I didn't mean to sound well in particular, I know using a word like "yuck" would not be so mature but it's not like it bothers me, I am not super open minded, where did I say I was? I'm not ignorant, I don't like stuff that I don't like, as everyone else. Sorry you didn't like it,not :P

joined Dec 20, 2016

I think you can accept someone without finding their sexual features appealing.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That awkward moment when you return to your town expecting Yaoi, but Yuri happens instead.

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

That awkward moment when you return to your town expecting Yaoi, but Yuri happens instead.

"Wait, you were a girl? And I was one too?"

joined Mar 5, 2016

this is that good shit

goofy, frank and cute. nicely done.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Just toooooo cute. Enough said.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I somewhat agree with the dude talking about penis being yuck but that's just me not liking that, I am not crazy for woman's parts either, but they are def more ok.

You were doing great until you got here. It sounds a bit ignorant and narrow minded... Maybe it's the use of the word 'yuck' and what you were referring to. Also, how you finished the statement doesn't help.

Well, I didn't mean to sound well in particular, I know using a word like "yuck" would not be so mature but it's not like it bothers me, I am not super open minded, where did I say I was? I'm not ignorant, I don't like stuff that I don't like, as everyone else. Sorry you didn't like it,not :P

Saying you're not open-minded doesn't help your argument. With that kind of mindset, racist people could say the same thing about hating a certain race. But, I guess, to you, that's okay since people don't like stuff that they don't like. I just like spreading, what I believe to be, a positive mindset. That's all.

joined Jul 21, 2016

I liked the plot twist lol

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

The Not Yaoi tag would fit this so perfectly and yet my suggestion is still pending

last edited at May 1, 2018 12:05AM

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

Gotta need more of this !

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

A series would be great lol

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

One of them said she was feminine for guys

Counter Point: She said that with her face buried in her girl friend's tits. She might just like presenting herself as feminine and graceful out in public and enjoys the attention she gets, mostly from guys, without a sexual or romantic component.

I second this.

And a side note: In Asian countries, women are supposed to be feminine. Like, men can be dick, but women must meet their standard. Pardon my French, but I'm an Asian man and I find this sexist as fck.

She's not really enjoying the attention from guys, she's showing them her fake side of herself to meet society's expectation.
So when she said "That was for the guys", she meant that it (her being feminine) had been simply a disguise she'd thrown into their face, and that she hadn't given a fck. Only her loved ones could see her true side.

TLDR: This is pure yuri.

last edited at Aug 11, 2018 7:59AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

And a side note: In Asian countries, women are supposed to be feminine. Like, men can be dick, but women must meet their standard. Pardon my French, but I'm an Asian man and I find this sexist as fck.

It worked both ways though. There is reason why men in Japan and Korea worked to death (literally sometime) because they are under social pressure to provide for the family.

And all of the divorce because the husband lost his job

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hey, nobody said that setup is any healthier for the men. It just abuses them differently.

joined May 4, 2013

My canon is that they are both transgender. The End

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

My canon is that they are both transgender. The End

You need to get your eyes checked. Don't you know a pair of alien, zombie robots when you see them?

last edited at Aug 12, 2018 11:42PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Are people really this bothered by a pair of tomboys?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That last page.

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

that great character art will be a waste if only used in 4 page

Tumblr_plvohxwphc1ulm2g8_540
joined Sep 25, 2015

I have a simillar story, though it goes the other way around. We met when we were kids at church, she had really long hair and I had mine at my shoulders, She was my first love.

We both butch now.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

that great character art will be a waste if only used in 4 page

The story continues in "My Girlfriend." Don't click on Next Chapter, use the author's name.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 8:39PM

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

I love "not yaoi" tag

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

middling RedditorYT impression: Amazing.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

4th page made me check my eyes for a moment, because the black haired one looked like a Mikan Uji character in the top panel.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Great little one-shot! Also love that the last page emphasizes the dark haired girl’s attraction to her lover's boobs. Boob pillow is now hers’!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.