Forum › Torako! Don't Break Everything! discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

To be frank, Bullet sound much better as nickname than Rotor.

Stan Miller Staff
Muppo%20and%20northern%20ocean%20hime%20(kantai%20collection%20and%20moomin)%20drawn%20by%20sazanami%20konami%20-%20f1a1a8ae888c4eff5aac0862c561be11
Cyan Steam (Stan Miller)
joined May 25, 2017

Riiiiiiiiiight! I'll change it back next time.
My only excuse is I didn't even know "bullet" means something like that
Until now.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Bullet sound like what emo assassin would use. Rotor sound funnier for me. Any manga I've read, with vibrator making appearance It's always called rotor, never 'bullet'.

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 11:07PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Stan, use whatever you want! Thank you for working on this!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Gotta admit this is the first instance I see those toys called "bullet", they're pretty much always termed "rotors" in hentai...
Er.
Or so I heard. >_>

joined Mar 25, 2013

What kind of hentai you read that you always see rotors? I've always seen bullets.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

As we can see, there're two kinds of people in the world: those that call them bullets and those that call them rotors.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

One more vote for Rotors. This one is the first time I've seen rotor vibrator called "bullet".

joined Jul 12, 2017

i'm so ready for more chapters

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm in favor of bullet, partially because I had no idea "rotor" could refer to a vibrator, but mostly because it's a fantastic double entendre when combined with a delinquent girl.

Also this had me guffawing at several points, I'm looking forward to more!
("a pure maiden at heart", lmao)

last edited at Feb 21, 2018 3:26PM

joined Dec 4, 2016

I guess it's Western female reader who can imediately associate the term bullet as vibrator. And they who have not read enough hentai and dont recognize rotor for vibrator.

last edited at Feb 21, 2018 3:46PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm in favor of bullet, partially because I had no idea "rotor" could refer to a vibrator, but mostly because it's a fantastic double entendre when combined with a delinquent girl.

I second this, and add that I'm also in favor of it for consistency's sake. I still haven't got over Ms. Sunflower...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I second this, and add that I'm also in favor of it for consistency's sake. I still haven't got over Ms. Sunflower...

It's got my vote. And lemme tell ya, searching Google Images for "rotor vibe" brings up a much tamer set of results than "bullet vibe".

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yikuph posted:

I guess it's Western female reader who can imediately associate the term bullet as vibrator. And they who have not read enough hentai and dont recognize rotor for vibrator.

To be honest, I never heard them being called bullets before, and I'm alleged "western female reader" and I did encounter them being called rotors thanks to hentai. The term I'm most familiar with is "egg" though. I still think Bullet works much better as a nickname, especially for a delinquent girl.

last edited at Feb 21, 2018 11:25PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Valid point, though it'd be more appropriate if she wasn't by all appearances a "noncombatant" member of the group...

Mind, judging by ch4 Takano's the only one in the lot who's actually good at fighting lmao

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Stan always chooses the best stuff to translate

joined Dec 26, 2017

Valid point, though it'd be more appropriate if she wasn't by all appearances a "noncombatant" member of the group...

Mind, judging by ch4 Takano's the only one in the lot who's actually good at fighting lmao

Well, the other ones have their own deviant specialties; Enma at least looks dangerous, Suzume is apparently a chuuni cute mascot animal, and Bullet has public... masturbation... O_o;

Edit: given that Takano is apparently super nice and easily embarrassed, and even the boys went out of their way to negotiate a glimpse of the boob goddess, this lot seems like a particularly tame bunch of hoodlums.

last edited at Feb 24, 2018 10:50PM

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

...I had never even heard of the things being called bullets before. I just figured the vibrator-girl had a weird nickname for no reason. It wasn't until I saw it changed in chapter 3 that I realized that it was supposed to have meant something.

Anyway, thanks for picking this up, Stan! This series is adorable. Torako is so sweet and so cluelessly superhuman she's just wonderful.

last edited at Feb 25, 2018 2:20AM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Woah, woah, hold on a sec... I can't be the only one who mistook the cover as showing something else.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Murasama! D;

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Oh I DEFINITELY have to keep up with this, it is utterly hilarious lmao. Thanks for translating it!

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ok, so this going on my reading list

joined Feb 8, 2016

Feels bad muramasa

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Suzume x Muramasa OTP
We should add Yuri and Tragedy

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Cute and funny chapter. I lost it at the "secret hamster stance". XD Poor Suzume, her crying face makes me wanna hug her. ; ;

To reply you must either login or sign up.