Forum › Torako! Don't Break Everything! discussion

joined Dec 26, 2017

We have not seen bullet's bullet in a while, does it still work?

We saw it just last chapter; it was sitting at her knees under the table.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Top Kek lmao

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

lol hilarious manga even though it is kind of cliche but it still made me laugh hard the mc is fucking cute and innocent and those girls are total jerks lol i wonder if a bullying tag should be added cuz if they are not hurting her physically they are hurting her mentally. this page had me dead

also,mc is ULTRA THICC AF ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Apr 10, 2018 1:23PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm wondering if the MC actually has gigantism...

Andrea the Giant.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Can I become an official club member now!?

...no.

Cruel. Poor Torako.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

lol hilarious manga even though it is kind of cliche but it still made me laugh hard the mc is fucking cute and innocent and those girls are total jerks lol i wonder if a bullying tag should be added cuz if they are not hurting her physically they are hurting her mentally.

Well, Bullet isn't being a jerk at all, and seems to be the only one among them with enough sense to realize Torako doesn't mean any harm, and picking on her only leads to more trouble.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Poor guy.

I'd be really hard for all the other mere mortals to do anything naughty with Torako, she would snap you like a twig. On accident.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

The more I see the more I notice the artist does give Torako different proportions from the other characters, and her posing and movements do give the sense that her body is far larger and more massive than the average woman's. Comparing it to real life photos, Torako really does seem to have gigantism. That level of detail is actually really impressive.

P.S. Torako in Sportswear Appreciation Post

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 1:10AM

joined Oct 26, 2016

I don't know why but so far I'm really liking the awkward clumsy super big and strong girl type. I find her surprisingly cute.

Also, rip sempai bro.

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 2:16AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Also, the whole "wannabe delinquent" thing strongly reminds me of D-Frag. And any manga I can comfortably compare to D-Frag is absolutely one I want to keep reading.

D-frag is life.

I really wanna know the full back story about what happened between ohsawa minami sensei(their club advisor) and that girl whose gym uniform she still wears. There's gotta be more to it.

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

Also, the whole "wannabe delinquent" thing strongly reminds me of D-Frag. And any manga I can comfortably compare to D-Frag is absolutely one I want to keep reading.

D-frag is life.

I really wanna know the full back story about what happened between ohsawa minami sensei(their club advisor) and that girl whose gym uniform she still wears. There's gotta be more to it.

It's D-Frag. Backstory will come whenever you least expect it.

Speaking of backstory, I'm making it my headcanon that this is the alternate future version of Fujou Academy where Isle's rampage wasn't stopped in time (Chapter 73).

S-l500
joined Feb 27, 2018

I am getting tired of the 4 girls being so mean to Torako. Mostly because every single interaction they've had with her has shown her to be a nice girl that is prone to destructive accidents. They should at least have an idea how strong and not to be messed with she is by now.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I am getting tired of the 4 girls being so mean to Torako. Mostly because every single interaction they've had with her has shown her to be a nice girl that is prone to destructive accidents. They should at least have an idea how strong and not to be messed with she is by now.

You mean 3, Bullet basically stays out of it and tends to lowkey try and play peacemaker nowadays...

Also the three others are all dumb as posts and have that whole stubborn #thuglyfe grudge-bearing and saving face thing going so.

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

You mean 3, Bullet basically stays out of it and tends to lowkey try and play peacemaker nowadays...

Also the three others are all dumb as posts and have that whole stubborn #thuglyfe grudge-bearing and saving face thing going so.

I have to wonder what Bullet's plan here is, though, since she clearly wants this shitshow to end with them all getting along but hasn't really taken any direct action towards that end. I mean, maybe she has no plan, but if anyone has one she does. Gorilla-sensei certainly hasn't thought ahead on this.

joined May 23, 2015

She'd also be aware just how stubborn the other three are, though, and so might know that she can't really do anything but let it play out.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah, kind of getting the impression Gorilla-sensei and Bullet more or less just intend to let the Three Gangstas beat their heads on the brick shithousewall that is Torako until the essential futility and pointlessness of the exercise finally gets through to their numb skulls. Probably not much else to be done there really, given how they are, though Bullet does try at least.

joined Mar 5, 2016

just think about her brutal force when fingering orgasm

she'd just flick ya bean out into orbit

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

To be kicked by her. What a way to go

We have not seen bullet's bullet in a while, does it still work?

If I'm understanding right, the sound effect at the far left (and her face) would indicate a buzzing/vibrating

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 6:57PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh snap morter. This manga is great. I've got the Cromartie High School song in my head.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I see a beautiful friendship blossoming in the near future :')

joined Aug 10, 2016

she finally achieved some sense of friendship, not by being nice, but by brutalizing a low life. Truly the delinquent way.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Kill him.

joined May 1, 2015

I kind of want to see torako and her harem of delinquents take over the entire school. It is the delinquent way after all.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Being Takano is suffering.

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

ABS

To reply you must either login or sign up.