Forum › Torako! Don't Break Everything! discussion

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Gori
The ultimate reverse trap

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

That final twist got the best laugh out of me of the entire series.

So the real question now is was sensei the pretty girl or the gorilla in that photo? Notice the gorilla is throwing a thumbs up just like sensei always does.

last edited at Aug 19, 2019 6:09AM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Somehow I didn't notice the last few chapters until today, but I'm kinda glad cause I could read the whole arc at once? The last thing I expected out of this manga was a heartwarming ending after a dramatic life-or-death arc. I suppose it's been life or death the whole time with Torako around but in any case...

Anyways, nice. Torako was always such a cute character, it's nice to see a heartwarming ending! Only in an ecchi manga would you get a heartwarming onsen episode, but it's fine with me!

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

What.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

What the actually fuck...

joined Aug 21, 2017

I thought Ch. 20 was the last chapter, but I guess not. Man, that plot twist is something else...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

WTF

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Wait a minute... where did she pull out that phone?

joined Dec 5, 2018

Calling it now, gori is indeed the gorilla. The picture was taken at a costume party. The woman on the right is her husband. Family compo style

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I really wish I had a teacher like Gori, she's an inspiration to us all.

joined Mar 5, 2016

GORI SUPREMACY

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Gorira

joined Oct 26, 2016

While the series ended up missing the mark in places, that's probably the most hilarious end I've read in the last few months lol.

Amusingly my favorite character ended up being Rotor.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Is this being licensed for release in the west?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

WAAAAAAHHH?!! It's like a freakin OVA!!!!!! Hotspring and all!!! Still sux it's over but one more final hoorah was above and beyond my expectations!!! Praise Nujima..... DAT ending.... Did NOT see that coming!!!!!! Still making me pfffffftbahaahaahaaa dafuq?! all they to the very end

joined Sep 8, 2015

WAAAAAAHHH?!! It's like a freakin OVA!!!!!! Hotspring and all!!! Still sux it's over but one more final hoorah was above and beyond my expectations!!! Praise Nujima..... DAT ending.... Did NOT see that coming!!!!!! Still making me pfffffftbahaahaahaaa dafuq?! all they to the very end

what manga is your profile picture from?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Is this being licensed for release in the west?

Glancing at Mangaupdates, not currently.

joined Jul 12, 2017

im sad now that its completed. I enjoyed the comedy.
Best line came from Rotor was "Are you a shota- short to be an older brother". One of her friends was like your into that stuff??

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

what manga is your profile picture from?

@ Ruby Tojo
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asahina_koharus_delusional_weather

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 11:19AM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

The teacher is still the Best character, he gives me some GTO vibes lmao.

*She

joined Aug 29, 2019

Huh...
Big girl fanservice... Never knew I needed this in my life, but now I feel I kinda did.
Thanks to bitfarb for bringing this to my attention :D

... It's also bloody gorgeous to boot.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Okay, I gotta say that the drama at the end felt super forced and it was a really jarring tone shift. Like the bullet train accident came out of nowhere. And it seems the main purpose of this was to make a sort of redemption arc for Torako and to make a stronger bond with her friends. I feel like it could've been done another way.

But other than that the rest of this manga was pretty hilarious! :)

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Here five years later to the day, coincidentally.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Wait a minute... where did she pull out that phone?

Booty

To reply you must either login or sign up.