Forum › Mirai no Fuufu Desu Kedo? discussion

joined Mar 15, 2017

I can't remember how Wife and Wife altered its "fufu"

It used ふ~ふ, hiragana and a ~ for its long vowel instead of う or a ー (normal straight long vowel mark).

but this is the base phrase with kanji: "未来の夫婦ですけど?" I believe.

It uses ふうふ, so hiragana, not kanji.

Screen%20shot%202019-06-20%20at%206.20.42%20am
joined May 6, 2017

Man not even I was this gay in middle school

joined Jul 26, 2016

Poor Chisaki is at the stage when you still think growing up is something awesome and magical.

And then you actually go through it and find out it isn't really. Grass, greener, other side... (´・ω・`)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Reejun posted:

I can't remember how Wife and Wife altered its "fufu"

It used ふ~ふ, hiragana and a ~ for its long vowel instead of う or a ー (normal straight long vowel mark).

but this is the base phrase with kanji: "未来の夫婦ですけど?" I believe.

It uses ふうふ, so hiragana, not kanji.

Since I was only going by how Wife and Wife title was translated and the romanji used here, I didn't even know fuufu is a actual word. I just thought it was a shortened version of repeated word "waifu" x3

Either way I wouldn't overanalyze it. It is obvious that word for "married couple" would use the kanji for husband and wife and they don't have word for gay married couple yet, so author just went with what they had. I doubt it is supposed to suggest that one of the characters will actually marry a guy in the future.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I want their future already. :P

I seem to recall a quote about writing that went something along the lines of: 'if you're not writing about the most interesting time of your character's life, then write about that instead.'

Doctoraaaaaa
joined Apr 14, 2015

Very sweet, really cute art and they going to be a married couple!
Why, thank you.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Zeesha posted:

Even nice to see a story that promises its gonna be good ending from the very beginning.

Just like Happy End, right?

Great I just spit my tea out thank you

K
joined Feb 27, 2017

So cuteeee, I love it!

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I want their future already. :P

I seem to recall a quote about writing that went something along the lines of: 'if you're not writing about the most interesting time of your character's life, then write about that instead.'

I've seen too many moe slice of life anime and manga (even doujins, really) to think that this kind of writing doesn't work in anime and manga.

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 12:36AM

joined Jan 11, 2018

Pretty cleaver trick she pulled, not the most original but A for effort since it paid off.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

How old are they supposed to be? This feels like elementary-school flirting

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

How old are they supposed to be? This feels like elementary-school flirting

Middle school.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I've seen this trope used a lot in manga, but I must ask. Do teachers really not care when two students join their desks together?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Why would they? It doesn't disturb the lesson, fixes a problem ... ?

I always found those separated seats weird anyway ^^; Makes sense for tests, but otherwise I think students should properly sit together. Be social and all that. ^^

joined May 7, 2017

Chapter 1 was really good, but this second was so boring I dozed off

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Blondie is pretty hard to like, huh?

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Blondie is pretty hard to like, huh?

I've seen worse half of Mochi's recent stuff

joined Jun 12, 2015

Useless chapter.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Pyoro posted:

Why would they? It doesn't disturb the lesson, fixes a problem ... ?

I always found those separated seats weird anyway ^^; Makes sense for tests, but otherwise I think students should properly sit together. Be social and all that. ^^

During lessons you learn. You can socialize during breaks.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I've seen this trope used a lot in manga, but I must ask. Do teachers really not care when two students join their desks together?

from my experience there, no, they wouldn't mind at all.

Basically this series is the mature girl wooing the immature, prickly girl. If that girl wasn't a handful, there'd be no plot.

last edited at Feb 14, 2018 12:32PM

joined Jan 8, 2017

These two should just make out already, sheesh.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

These two should just make out already, sheesh.

I second that

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I like it. Even if the pacing is a little odd as it seems the author made their point then page after page we are still on the same part of the conversation without much really being added.

While the majority of the leads in the yuri I've read bore the crap out of me this is at least the third time one I liked has been called a pain in the arse in the comments. Patterns. I fear them!

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I get why people would dislike this manga, but I find it nice reading something docile. Btw this blond girl is giving me Sakurako vibes

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

This is soothing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.