joined Jan 8, 2017

Cute girls killing animals... Uhh...

jackslate
joined Jan 8, 2017

The heck kind of smile did she have?

jackslate
Killing Me! discussion 03 Jun 19:26
joined Jan 8, 2017

That statement that she'll stop sucking Saki's blood once she becomes an adult made her likability drop severely for me. She deserves a bullet for that (though maybe not a fatal one).

jackslate
joined Jan 8, 2017

You reap what you sow. I don't get why so many here are this upset about it.

Sure, violence begets violence, but not if you manage to traumatize them enough so they start fearing others, or at least you.

joined Jan 8, 2017

Obsession at first sight.

joined Jan 8, 2017

As for going nowhere there's no way to know until it ends. It might pull a Shinozaki-san and ends up with the girls getting together in the very last chapter.

I HATE last chapter confessions/get togethers. I wanna see how a relationship between the two would look like for AT LEAST 10 chapters (especially if it took over 50 chapters for them to get to this point). If an author can't deliver that, I find the manga not worth the read, so I'm hoping it won't be the case here!

Also I hope that the next chapter won't have me wait for 2 weeks... These waiting periods are harsh.

joined Jan 8, 2017

These two should just make out already, sheesh.

jackslate
Their Story discussion 13 Feb 17:05
joined Jan 8, 2017

...I hope I never get to experience getting a package with mushrooms growing out of it.

joined Jan 8, 2017

...., where they actually start dating before the final chapter
Think you missed the word "before" in the comment you're quoting.

Ah, I thought it was like they started dating in the chapter just before the final one.

joined Jan 8, 2017

...., where they actually start dating before the final chapter

Please no. They should start dating ASAP, and not at the cliched end of the fucking series point.

Also, where the fuck is more of this?

joined Jan 8, 2017

Those lips are distracting. In a bad way, unfortunatelly.

joined Jan 8, 2017

The heck is this, and where is more?

jackslate
joined Jan 8, 2017

She... Did it, right? Then and there? Oh boy...

jackslate
joined Jan 8, 2017

So close to a full confession but no we all have to wait longer!!!. I'm not really trying to wait until the end of the manga to finally see the outcome...

I hate it when a manga ends with a confession, then maybe a quick glance at what will be. I'd rather it goes on for a bit (or a while), showing interaction within a confirmed/more intimate relationship.

joined Jan 8, 2017

Oh come on...

joined Jan 8, 2017

...There gonna be more of this? This author?

jackslate
joined Jan 8, 2017

That "not high-class taxi but hobby taxi" line is a pun, right? Sounds like it could be a pun.

jackslate
Image Comments 07 Aug 17:20
joined Jan 8, 2017
57690431_p0

I was AMAZED by the outfit they crafted for Plachta. I was also amazed how none of them saw any issues with it. It ruined the moment for me...

joined Jan 8, 2017

If only more yuri works were as straightforward as this.

jackslate
Two Spirals discussion 02 Aug 21:05
joined Jan 8, 2017

I was sure the father would fuck things up, like that other one tried.

joined Jan 8, 2017

The best kind of straight is straightforwardness - which many manga lack, unfortunatelly... Bless Mochi.

joined Jan 8, 2017

That chapter title reminds me of the Hogg brothers, if anyone's ever heard of that... Not the country band google will spit out, mind you.

last edited at Jul 8, 2017 8:54PM

jackslate
joined Jan 8, 2017

I love Minami, and I wish for her happiness, even if it's in the form of a disgruntled OL.

joined Jan 8, 2017

I'm not much into fighting games, but this is very interesting so far.

joined Jan 8, 2017

I wanna give senpai a hug...