Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yay! I think chapter 3 made my day. also, best line thus far: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inugami_san_and_nekoyama_san_ch03#7 (bottom left panel). the Pimp hand riseth bay-beee!!!!!

It's also completely made up. Always lovely when translators include slang bullshit because they think they're funny.

hey look, its mister buzzkill! we have prepared the special rage corner for you over here~

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The anime is skipping the really pervy panels... DAMMIT!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Anyways... this is freaking adorable... all that blushing in Ch3, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I love the anime, but I think I love the manga more.

joined Aug 8, 2013

hey look, its mister buzzkill! we have prepared the special rage corner for you over here~

I'd ask you where I was raging or how that verbal diarrhea is addressing my point in any way. But I noticed before that you are just dumping every stupid thought in your head here like it's your personal tumblr, so I already know the answer. There there kiddo, have a pat on the head.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'd ask you where I was raging or how that verbal diarrhea is addressing my point in any way. But I noticed before that you are just dumping every stupid thought in your head here like it's your personal tumblr, so I already know the answer. There there kiddo, have a pat on the head.

Aw look the troll is trying to sound sophisticated, isn't that cute?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ok yup, definitely love the manga more, it delves deeper into the insanity of this series. But I love seeing them animated. <3

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That last two chapters made this really more interesting, waiting for more~

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Hnnng-
This is just too cute and funny, can't wait for the next chapter!

CH3, best chapter ever, pimp hands and woman hood, sweet dreams are made of these.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I love the anime, but I think I love the manga more.

Same for me.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Same I really like the manga more than the anime, especially the character designs look better to me in the manga.

I just have to gush over how cute nekoyama is in her uniform that barely fits her, those loose sleeves... hnnnng
I also love their height difference, I'm a sucker for a big tall girl going after the tiny cute girl... DOUBLE HNNNNG

joined Jul 20, 2011

Suzu-chan's catness is over ninety points.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

OMG IT'S AN ANIME?! OGMGAGGA

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Aw look the troll is trying to sound sophisticated, isn't that cute?

:| seriously?
There was no need for you to be antagonistic in the first place, their comment was just an opinion on the language while you just took a jab directly at them.

Why do people have to start messing with each other almost everywhere.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

OMG IT'S AN ANIME?! OGMGAGGA

Yes, and it is on-going at the moment. (3min episodes tho)

joined Dec 7, 2013

There was no need for you to be antagonistic in the first place, their comment was just an opinion on the language while you just took a jab directly at them.

I agree it's silly to start an argument over but the original comment was a pretty douchey one anyway, could've just said their opinion but they turned it into a little attack on the translators instead.

last edited at Apr 19, 2014 9:01PM

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

I agree it's silly to start an argument over but the original comment was a pretty douchey one anyway, could've just said their opinion but they turned it into a little attack on the translators instead.

Okay, now I wanna know what the actual moonrunes were. does anybody have a screen capture for the raw for that page?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like this quite a lot :) Love the anime too- shame its a short but better than none.

I doubt it will advance though in terms of yuri- seems to me it will be mostly about the comedy.

P.s the file names for the last 2 parts are like inuneko and incoming- tiny bit annoying to have to rename them for archiving. I dunno if you guys normally rename files if they aren't meaningful- like to at least say chapter X or whatever?

last edited at Apr 19, 2014 10:11PM

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I didn't even know the filename used when uploading the archive carried forward to when people download it. I'll see about that.

Edit: Fixed the archive names.

last edited at Apr 19, 2014 10:47PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

That pimp hand tho

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

animulz...animulz...animulz... I have yet to see the cow and the mouse.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

The non-antialiased bold font in ch2&3 nearly made me drop this series. I would have helped if I had a means to get over the fucking GFW to reach their site.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The wait was worth it, this series is so cute and funny.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Suzu-chan's catness is over ninety points.

What? Patchouli Knowledge?

To reply you must either login or sign up.