Forum › Posts by Rotom

Rotom
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

still my favorite yuri manga to this day...

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

this is cute!!!! im very happy to see that people accept transgirls in yuri!!

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

THIS IS SO BLESSED

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

literal tiddy fucking in her pussy

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

oh my gosh the art was so nice, i loved this, and this was so cute. kinda made me squeal, definitely one of my favorite doujinshis already.

Rotom
Image Comments 29 Apr 01:20
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014
50386268_p1

this is so gay

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

this was pretty aight

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

you know when I first saw Miho x yukari I thought of the game liar liar (yandere visual novel) I was overjoyed but this is nice

Rotom
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

People actually think edgy shit like this is good. I don't get how people can enjoy depressing works, they're so tiring. Dark, dramatic works have absolutely zero pacing. Like that other story on here recently about the kids chained together and forced to kill each other. Each page outdoes the others with how needlessly violent it can be. It's just a deluge of over-the-top darkness that just leaves me feeling nothing, which is the exact opposite of what a story is supposed to do. It's like the equivalent of eating snow: cold, flavorless and uninspired. Bah, how I loathe stories like this. What a waste.

"I'm going to write a meaningless paragraph on why I dislike this so I can come off as a literacy genius who is not like the other plebs on this earth."

They sounds like an anime character who hates life.

last edited at Mar 29, 2016 6:25PM

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

This is so cute, suuuper cute.

Rotom
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

this was so good

Rotom
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

that was good

Rotom
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I really love this author.

Rotom
I Love You discussion 13 Jan 01:12
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

This is one of my favorite oneshot.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

i was voiceacting this and i was the wolf... my girlfriend said i made great moaning noises
HAHAHahahahaa whAT

Rotom
Image Comments 09 Aug 04:08
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014
Chunchunfinal1000_zpsqtcys4in

lots of pringles

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

i liked it, sort of..

Rotom
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

It's not that his love means less. It's just that his love is not even clearly stated. In 3 chapters, all I can get about Takeda is that, while he seems to like Yuma, he's not in love with her and his primary goal is to lose his virginity.

Oh, he's nice about it, and not forceful. But all his actions tend to show that he wants to be on the good side of Yuma so that she spreads her legs willingly. He's not evil. He's just your average Joe who wants to get laid and make nice memories of it. He likes Yuma, but it doesn't have to be Yuma ultimately.

So yeah, I put more value in Hotaru's love, because she needs Yuma. Not some other girl, not some abusive boyfriend, but specifically Yuma. Because she's the one who's always been there for her and the one who swore to protect her always. And she's in love with her.

It can be argued that she's going completely wrong about it, almost forcing herself on Yuma, but I take it as a form of despair on her part. She's on the verge of losing her completely. For years, she's been in the Hell of "there's no way my love will ever be fulfilled". I guess you can't really relate to this, but I've been there and I can tell it's real Hell that keeps you awake at night and makes you want to punch walls because it's so unfair.

Personally, I feel for Hotaru, because I identify with her on many levels. Being next to someone you crave to touch, but can't really because it could mean the end of everything. But just a hug means the world.

dude same, i sometimes feel like hotaru tbh

So, yeah, in this context, I don't give a shit about Takeda's feelings. He's good looking and he can get a girlfriend anyday if he gets over his awkwardness. Sorry, I'm not reading this to see some random schmoe get laid with a girl he asked out because she happened to be there and cute.

This, so much this.

Rotom
Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

i still like this manga.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

My kind of story.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I love these kind of doujins.

Edit: I just like reading sad doujins. cri