Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

joined Aug 1, 2013

with this and sakura trick I'm getting used to 4 coma. so funny. XD

joined Apr 14, 2013

Fuckin lel the pimp hand

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

"My pimp hand is ready, but there's no place for me in their world."

I legitimately burst out laughing. Not just a humored chuckle, but full-on laughing. Parents looked at me weird, but it was totally worth it. <3 I love this series!!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inugami_san_and_nekoyama_san_ch03#7 Holy mother of god, that punchline is amazing. What was the original line like?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

hey look, its mister buzzkill! we have prepared the special rage corner for you over here~

I'd ask you where I was raging or how that verbal diarrhea is addressing my point in any way. But I noticed before that you are just dumping every stupid thought in your head here like it's your personal tumblr, so I already know the answer. There there kiddo, have a pat on the head.

Aw look the troll is trying to sound sophisticated, isn't that cute?

:| seriously?
There was no need for you to be antagonistic in the first place, their comment was just an opinion on the language while you just took a jab directly at them.

Why do people have to start messing with each other almost everywhere.

you know the only reason this argument started was because he was being kind of an a-hole to the translator right? ok more than kind of, plus i called him a troll, that is not exactly the most scathing insult on the internet is it now?

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

FUCK YEAH REALIZATION!

Ah, gotta love this~

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

FUCK YEAH REALIZATION!

Ah, gotta love this~

this is better than the anime, if only because this has pervy moments aka: the things that made me love haruka so much with her delusions in sakura trick

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

FUCK YEAH REALIZATION!

Ah, gotta love this~

this is better than the anime, if only because this has pervy moments aka: the things that made me love haruka so much with her delusions in sakura trick

Indeed I am kinda dissapointed on the anime so far, the manga is far superior.
Also loved that about Haruka, kinda sad that we didn't get much of it... Anyways, this Inugami is pretty awesome for pervy jokes :D

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

FUCK YEAH REALIZATION!

Ah, gotta love this~

Also loved that about Haruka, kinda sad that we didn't get much of it... Anyways, this Inugami is pretty awesome for pervy jokes :D

Well, talkin about pervy jokes...
Episode 3... 1 word:
Awesome

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

FUCK YEAH REALIZATION!

Ah, gotta love this~

Episode 3... 1 word:
Awesome

well crap, i have a rule that i cant watch anime unless they show up on anime-kens so i can download and play in high quality meaning i have not seen it yet, is it really that good?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

FUCK YEAH REALIZATION!

Ah, gotta love this~

Episode 3... 1 word:
Awesome

well crap, i have a rule that i cant watch anime unless they show up on anime-kens so i can download and play in high quality meaning i have not seen it yet, is it really that good?

Saw it in RAW 720p (1080p was there too), just saw it subbed.
Erm... it was awesome for [reasons]. :D

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

FUCK YEAH REALIZATION!

Ah, gotta love this~

Episode 3... 1 word:
Awesome

Saw it in RAW 720p (1080p was there too), just saw it subbed.
Erm... it was awesome for [reasons]. :D

cool.........oh god i just realized my "no watching unless 720 or higher" rule is going to screw me over when evangelion:final comes out

back on topic, examples of reasons? i have time to kill hearing this before dark souls 2 unlocks on steam

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

cool.........oh god i just realized my "no watching unless 720 or higher" rule is going to screw me over when evangelion:final comes out

back on topic, examples of reasons? i have time to kill hearing this before dark souls 2 unlocks on steam

Epic facial expressions, and licking.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

what kind of licking? >:D

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Pervy, drunk master and obedient servant (?) lol

last edited at Apr 24, 2014 4:51PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i think i should rephrase that: where was the licking >:D lol im saying all this while listening to please give me wings one of the most innocent songs ever

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

i think i should rephrase that: where was the licking >:D lol im saying all this while listening to please give me wings one of the most innocent songs ever

Haha, ok legs and neck, bonus kiss on the forehead +nosebleed

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

FUCK YEAH REALIZATION!

Ah, gotta love this~

Episode 3... 1 word:
Awesome

Episode 3 was awesome and I took that one line out of context very quickly >_>

joined Feb 1, 2014

"My pimp hand is ready, but there's no place for me in their world."

I legitimately burst out laughing. Not just a humored chuckle, but full-on laughing. Parents looked at me weird, but it was totally worth it. <3 I love this series!!

+1

last edited at Apr 26, 2014 12:57AM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Gyaaaaaaah
this series is so cute!
I want more! :3

joined Nov 14, 2013

I wish the anime episodes were longer than 3 minutes!!

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Then the will outrun the original 4-panel, and start making things up. See also: Naruto.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Then the will outrun the original 4-panel, and start making things up. See also: Naruto.

How about 5mins? I would've loved 13mins (like the on-going Mangaka-san to Assistant-san), long enough to satisfy.
(Still, I feel like 4-komas work best when short)

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

How about 5mins? I would've loved 13mins (like the on-going Mangaka-san to Assistant-san), long enough to satisfy.
(Still, I feel like 4-komas work best when short)

That'll be good. 3min is indeed too short and feels too packy.

SPOILERS:
Anim ep4, Nekoyama looks just like Matoi Lyuuko when she puts a pair of red top-border-less eyeglasses on.
And the ED pic is drawn by Fujieda Miyabi. Seems they are having a drink in the amber teahouse, with Kotooli Salasa in the background.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

And the ED pic is drawn by Fujieda Miyabi. Seems they are having a drink in the amber teahouse, with Kotooli Salasa in the background.

Omg I did not notice, haha that is awesome. Sneaking in her characters even on that endcard. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.