Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Non-tan ♡

pkun91
Image Comments 30 Apr 22:12
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012
[tomiwo]%2002

I really hope that's just a nosebleed... (・ω ・")

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

They're going to need braces, err, implants.

Out of all the members of µ's those two are the least likely to need implants. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pkun91
Stretch discussion 14 Oct 18:49
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Wow, yet another story full of yuri bait that ends with F R I E N D S H I P, color me surprised!
I'm glad it's finally over, this manga has held our hearts hostage for too long.
R-18 sequel when

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

I think the "sex in my mouth" thing is a reference to this image about fansubs (3rd column):
http://i.imgur.com/2vW01B3.jpg

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

There was only one thing I didn't like in this doujin which was the line 'If this was a mans house you would have been raped' line or however Maki said it. It just seems a bit off to me.

Yeah that bothered me a bit as well. But then again, Maki's the kinda idiot who casually suggests to pay money to kiss her childhood crush, so maybe she's just completely clueless when it comes to human interaction.

pkun91
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

that feel when your climax hits you like a dive-bomber

pkun91
Image Comments 10 Sep 14:14
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012
Coxembhveaec7gl-f

хорошо!!

pkun91
Stretch discussion 09 Sep 20:04
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

I'm sure Shou is enjoying himself immensely by teasing his readers like this, it kinda feels like we're in a H-doujin lol

Shou-sensei, p-please stop teasing us already, we can't take much more!!
Ohoho, what's this? You want it that badly? You're this desperate for some yuri, huh? What am I gonna do with you...

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Do you want to try and stray off that narrow and straight path?

chuckle

Who wants to bet that MC is going to angst-screw the guy and break everyone's hearts before running off with Asami to realize her (totally realistic) dream of becoming a professional piano player?

pkun91
Image Comments 08 Sep 23:39
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012
Flower_bed_and_flower_garden_by_con2020tran-d98nupo

Kotori really is Love Live's Mugi-chan.
She'd fit right in here with the rest of us shippers, hehe.

last edited at Sep 8, 2015 11:40PM

pkun91
Passion discussion 05 Sep 14:59
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

It always feels weird seeing Nozomi give Eli advice about dating one of the other µ's members, haha.
Where did Eli x Umi come from anyway? From what I remember from the anime they didn't have any particularly shippy scenes together.

pkun91
Stretch discussion 26 Aug 23:18
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Someone explain please, what was she going to say ? I don't get it.

that shes not gay and this manga is one big ole' cliffhanger

That she's going to try to make things work with her ex and she regrets letting him go

No.
Just no.
no

pkun91
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

teehee, mermaid boobies

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Don't lick phones at home, kids

Fun fact: Cell phones carry up to ten times more bacteria than most toilet seats.
Especially when one uses them with their slimy coochie-claws after masturbation. Yum!

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Dang, even Namori's snakes are cute.
Also, Himawari not being interested in snakes totally doesn't have a double meaning or anything, right? ;)

pkun91
Stretch discussion 13 May 22:21
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

I'm just happy Shou apparently still remembers how to draw naked adult women lol

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

We really need a doujin of Kotori's mom and Mama Nishikino as high-schoolers... ( ・8 ・)

pkun91
Stretch discussion 07 May 17:45
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

I think that Ran's bad dream is that Keiko might get an husband and a kids on her own and leave her ......

It's not just Ran's, I think everyone here fears the same thing.
Let's hope this doesn't go the typical "I love you but I want kids, brb gonna find me some dick, see ya" - way.

pkun91
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Of course they had to add the death at the end, remember the first rule of Yuri:
Where there is Yuri and happiness there must also be drama and/or suffering in corresponding amounts.

That one panel with both of the parents giving a thumbs-up was hella cute though.

pkun91
Image Comments 01 May 23:00
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Whoa, that lewdness borders on public indecency :O
Also, T-shirts for the equivalent of $3.60? Not bad!

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Really nice to see some more... unconventional Love Live! pairings.
We all could use someone like Rin in our lives.

pkun91
Stretch discussion 02 Apr 12:19
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Motherfucker, I actually fell for the boyfriend thing in the beginning. Well played Shou, well played.
I guess all those BAD END yuri stories have made some of us a bit too paranoid, lol.

pkun91
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 22:43
Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Saburouta is just toying with our feelings at this point, isn't she.

This manga seriously is like heroin; at first it's exciting and good, and it gets you hooked immediately, but once you realize what you've gotten yourself into you're already in too deep to stop and keep consuming it despite the pain (and in this case anger) it causes you.

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah, the sex was great, but...
Can we please take a moment to appreciate Nico-chan's graceful way of sleeping in pages 3, 10 and 19?